Making Up.

I Must Be Dreaming.

The beach was quiet, except for couple who walked along the shoreline in California, 'on your own?' a man asked, she nodded, 'indeed, it's a gorgeous sunset tonight' 'it is, though you do give it some competition' 'charmer' he smiled, 'I'm John' 'Lucy, sweetheart' 'thank you darling' they laughed, she smiled, 'so, why are you on your own?' 'vacation, and bored' 'then you can walk the beach with me' he smiled, 'fine with me' hopping off the board walk.

Walking and talking they laughed at the same things, 'where do you come from, Lu?' 'I come from here, actually, but I wanna change of scene soon to be honest' he smiled, 'I'm from Arizona' she nodded, 'it's a beautiful state, the wildflowers in the Sonora' 'glad you like, you should come visit' 'if I had someone to be there for' John grinned, 'think we can sort that out' they smiled at one another walking down the beach.

-x-

Keeping in touch with John after the Summer was so easy, he made time for her, which was quite something knowing what he did, 'Lu, you coming to Arizona soon, I think we need to meet again' she smiled, 'I know we definitely should, there's so much to say' 'I know, I look forward to seeing you, I'll be in the UK then I'm in a US tour' 'I know you said' she nodded, talking all evening, he was her heroine, it was to kick the habit, especially with all the sand in her shoes to remind her of him.

Lucy packed everything in a big suitcase and shoved it in her car, organising to stay with her sister in Tempe, Arizona, her sister was quite pleased to have company, 'yeah, Lucy you can always come here, as long as you like' 'thanks, sissy' 'no problem, Gu' she grinned, packing everything up including the copy of Sartre John had sent her, she needed the southern air of a different town, and Arizona seemed the perfect place.

-x-

Lucy knew he had no idea she was here, and she clung on to barrier as long as possible, and finally he came out, he looked out then saw her, she made a heart shape with her fingers, he grinned, getting into the set, he was amazing, his whole band were incredible to be honest, and finally when the set ended, she tried to get out of the venue as fast as she could, 'guys please-' wrapping her cotar rund her, finally getting to the gate, John saw her.

'Lucy' he dragged her to the bus, 'it's been 8 weeks' 'didn't stop me falling in love with you' 'I love you too' kissing deeply, she was sent dizzy by the feeling, he smiled, pulling her closer, 'John, why are you kissing a fan?' 'she's not a fan, sort of' 'I'm a fan of you' he grinned, 'oh, darling, you have made a fanboy out of me' they giggled, kissing softly, 'well, who is this?' 'this is Lucy, my girlfriend' 'nice to meet you!' they laughed, heading out to celebrate.

the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)