A Fragile Doll

The horrific experience

Chapter 1
I was once again screaming in my sleep in the middle of the night at no one and punching thin air. “Get off of me you jerk!” I screamed. My mom was next to me in minutes comforting me telling me everything was going to be ok, trying to wake me up. I brushed the images of the evil man out of my head as my eyes jerked open and I clung to my mom as if it was the end of the world. “It’s alright sweetheart, you’re safe” my mom’s comforting words were whispering into my ear as I cried against her shoulder. I fell asleep crying on my mom’s lap while she rubbed my back telling me that nothing can hurt me anymore. I woke up in the morning looking at the clock. It was 9 a.m. and I was late for school; until I remembered today was Sunday. I laid back down across my bed tears filling my eyes as I thought of the events that had occurred just three weeks ago.

*FLASHBACK*
I was walking home from tutoring a thirteen year old boy in English. My car was in the shop and I needed the walk to clear my head. My boyfriend and I just recently broke up after I found him cheating on me; so many things were going through my head. I took the right turn to Clover St. about four blocks from my house when I thought I saw a shadow fallowing me. I picked up my pace trying to get home as fast as I could. It was around 7 p.m. and it was starting to get dark out. I decided to take the short cut through the alley to get home sooner. Bad idea. I heard the footsteps behind me increasing as I started to run towards my house. I was a block away, so close to home, but I wasn’t fast enough. The strange man caught me from my waist jerking me and slamming me against the brick wall.

“HELP!!!!” I screamed right before he covered my mouth with his hand and then taped it shut. I looked at the guy with my wide brown eyes not recognizing him, not knowing why he was holding me captive, what did he want?

“mmmm, you’ve got a rocking body baby” he wickedly said as he roughly slapped my face. I winced in pain struggling to get free from his grip. But he was too strong for me. He looked like a gym rat about 6’4 with tattoos covering his arms, and looked to be about 24 years old.

“I’ve been watching you for quite a while now. I know your daily patterns, and you seem like such an innocent girl. I’m sorry your boyfriend cheated on you, you could do so much better” he said in a seductive voice while his hands trailed up my neck. This guy has been stalking me for days and I’ve had no idea. Tears were streaming down my face knowing that I was helpless, that I couldn’t do anything to protect myself. He dragged me behind an alley and pushed me against a fence. He reached into his pocket and pulled out handcuffs. Handcuffs!? I did NOT like where this was going.
“Now you are going to be a good girl and cooperate with me, because every time you struggle you will get a hard slap across your face” he said as he tied my wrists to the fence so I couldn’t move or try to escape. My mind was racing, I was helpless, and there was no one around at this time of day that could help me. Hell I couldn’t even scream!

I closed my eyes as his hands went up to my breasts roughly squeezing them while his other hand was slowly going up my thigh. His filthy mouth was kissing my neck and biting it hard. I winced in pain trying to break free from his hold but that just gave me a hard slap on my bum. He literally ripped off my top and unbuttoned my jeans. He reached to unfasten my bra while his hand went inside my jeans roughly rubbing my crotch. Tears kept falling from my eyes and I was soon sobbing. He banged my head against the fence as I struggled against his grip trying to break free knowing it’s impossible.
“Stay still!” he screamed at me. I whimpered wanting to get away from here, wanting all of this to be just a dream. I kept telling myself that I was going to wake up soon and all this was going to end, but it never did, instead it kept getting worse and worse. I looked at him as he undid his belt and lowered his pants. He pulled down my pants and moved my underwear to the side while he knelt down rubbing himself. He roughly and painfully put two fingers inside me as he said dirty things to me. I was disgusted, how can a man be so cold hearted and act like an animal? He stood up and slapped my face hard once, twice, and the third time it felt like someone threw a stack of bricks at my face. He took his cock and roughly thrusted it inside of me not being gentle whatsoever. I screamed out in pain and in shock. This was NOT happening to me, this can’t be happening to me.

“Fuck you’re tight, you like it don’t you, you little slut!” he said as he went deeper and faster. All the crying was making me dizzy. I knew that it is too late to do anything about this situation now. There was no one that could help me anymore.

“SHIT!” he yelled as he pulled out and white liquid poured all over my stomach. He instantly got dressed and looked me square in the eyes.

“Now I’m going to walk away from here, nothing ever happened here, forget anything happened.” He said in a dark cold voice. I glared at him as he punched me in the face once more and kneed my stomach. He undid the handcuffs and walked away as I dropped to the ground curling up into a ball. How can I pretend like nothing happened when a stranger, whose name I didn’t even know, just forcefully took my virginity? I stayed on the ground for what seemed like hours weeping to myself and hating myself for letting such a disgusting guy touch me.

*END FLASHBACK*

I forced myself to get out of bed and get ready for school. I didn’t want to face anyone. I have kept this situation between just my mom, my best friend, and myself. I soon enough threw on a hoodie and flared jeans putting my hair up into a messy bun not caring what I looked like today.
I got my best friend Riley to pick me up today since I was in no mood to drive myself. I hopped into her car and we were on our way to St. Peter’s High School. It was mid semester and I was only a few months from graduation. We both walked to first period together and sat down waiting for class to start. As the teacher began to take attendance a boy I have never seen before walked in and sat in the empty desk next to me. I think he is a new kid, I have never seen him here before unless I just never noticed him.

“Hey, I’m Steven” he said looking at me with those gorgeous dark chocolate eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a little short but enjoy! :) and comment on what you think of it so i can continue to write!!! ENJOY!