‹ Prequel: Twisted Fate
Status: Not edited either sorry guys.

Twisted Fate 1.5

Chapter One

Aria’s POV:

It’s been 3 years since that faithful day when we fought the Originals. I can remember it like it was yesterday.

FLASH BACK:

The rain was pouring as my brothers and I stood in front of the Originals ready to fight. The first ones to attack where the Originals and I believe that was mistake number one. As they charged we stood there waiting for the right moment to strike. The came at us with all they had in the first hit and that energy we used against them.

“Take them down but do not kill them” I growl out and everyone growls their response.
As on Original jumps to take me down I get right under him and match his strength and punch up hitting him right in the gut giving me just enough time to kick the next one attacking. I look over and see Cole and Trent are working together to force submission on the Original Werecat and Carter and Travis are doing the same with the Original Werewolf, Nick and Seth have the Original Vampire, leaving me with the Original Demon.

“Awe does the little kitty need a break” he sneers at me.
Not taking the time to answer I look to Max and he nods his head and stands up getting ready to bring me back from the edge I’m about to dive off of. I close my eyes and find the room that all the power I have is locked in. I picture the door opening and feel the power flowing through my veins. I smirk at the Original and squeeze my hand which takes his breath away choking him. Out of the corner of my eye I see the Vampire running to help him and with a flick of my wrist he is thrown against a tree.

“Aria don’t kill him” Max yells.

I drop the Demon and throw him making him land on top of the Vampire. Facing my brothers I see they are having more trouble than I was. Without thinking I shift into my wolf and tackle the Original who was just about to snap Carters neck. I land on top of him and instantly clamp my jaws shut on his throat and bite harder and harder until he finally submits. All are done except for the Original Werecat who is circling me now. I shift from my wolf into my snow leopard. We circle each other and he pounces first. I slip under him with ease and bite him on his hind leg. He snaps at me nipping my front leg hurting it enough for me to let go of him. We circle each other again and this time when he pounces on me he grabs me by the scruff and holds on. The next thing I know Carter is on top of the Original biting his neck into submission. After an hour of fighting we have finally won making all the Originals submit.

“You have won so we will take our leave and there will be a new ruling” the Original Vampire says.

“Wait don’t go. There will be a new ruling but we are still young and we need to be trained. So if you would want to could you train us” I say and everyone looks at me like I’ve lost my mind.

“We would be honored” the Original Demon says smiling at me.

END OF FLASH BACK

“Baby you ok” Alex asks coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Yeah I was just thinking about how we got here” I say turning to face him.

“It’s been one crazy ride and I doubt it’s anywhere near over” he says before giving me a passionate kiss.

“Hey where is my kiss” Xavier growls with lust swirling in his eyes. Smirking at him I jump and wrap my legs around Alex’s waist making him grab my ass. Without warning Xavier is right behind me grabbing my hair breaking my kiss with Alex.

“You shouldn’t have done that Love” he says while Alex continues kissing up and down my neck. Next thing I know all three of us are naked and making our way to the bed. Thank god the kids are with their Uncle Cole was the last thought I had before losing myself in the passion, lust, and love between the three of us.

Cole’s POV:

As I watch my nephews playing with their cousins I can’t help but think how life has changed so much in three years. Aria gave birth to twin boys Julian, who was named after the guy who helped her while she was kidnapped, and Cain. Sam and I adopted a little girl and named her Crystal. Jade gave birth to a little boy who she named Jeremiah and a year later she had a little girl which she named Elena. Chase and Layla had a little boy who they named Blake. Carter and Emily had a daughter named Jessica. The rest are still working on building their families because they wanted to wait till things were a little settled. The funny thing is, is that Jeremiah, Blake, Cain, & Julian are all the same age. Crystal, Elena, and Jessica are the same age as well and I have a feeling Crystal is going to be Blake’s mate.

Watching over them I think about all the duties we now have as royalty. Aria, Alex, and Xavier have the final say in punishments and new laws but they are always fair. Chase, Chad, Max, and Jack are in charge of security. While the rest of us have duties to help make new laws and work on other business ventures. These past three years have been trial and error, making sure everyone transitioned nicely, and figuring out what will work to keep everyone in line and figuring out the differences as well. The one thing I am truly grateful for is that we haven’t had an in counter with Balthazar since we got Aria back but I can’t help but think he is up to something and I think that it might have something to do with the rouges that keep disappearing before we get to them.