‹ Prequel: Twisted Fate
Status: Not edited either sorry guys.

Twisted Fate 1.5

Chapter Three

3 Months later

Aria’s POV:

“Are the kids all asleep” Carter asks.

“Yeah they just fell asleep” I say grabbing some paper ribbon. Tomorrow we are celebrating the kid’s birthdays. Julian, Cain, Blake, and Jeremiah just turned 4 on July 4th and Elena, Crystal, and Jessica are turning 3 on July 27th so we are celebrating them together. Lost in thought I didn’t see Carter come up behind me with a bowl of water until he dumped it over my head.

“Carter you better run brother” I scream and run after him while he laughs.
Chasing him into the kitchen I grab the nozzle from the sink and spray him and we laugh. “Hey are all the balloons set up” I ask him.

“Yes why” he asks raising his eyebrows.

“So those balloons are left overs”

“Why yes dear sister I believe they are” he says and we smirk. Grabbing the extra balloons we fill them up with water and hide them in a bucket.

“Where is everyone” I whisper.

“I think they are all out front, so shall we dear sister”

“Oh we shall” I say and we run out of the room and into the front yard.

“Water balloon fight” we yell as we start throwing balloons at everyone.

“Oh you guys are so dead” Jade shouts and everybody is soon joining in our water fight.

4 hours later

“Okay guys I’m off to bed” I say standing up and stretching.

“Well that’s our queue, night guys” Xavier says as he and Alex jump up. Alex picks me and throws me up over his shoulder and runs to our room while everyone laughs.

“Come on Princess let’s get ready for bed the kids have a big day tomorrow” Alex says starting to undress me.

“Can we all take a bath first” I ask pouting.

“Not tonight Love but we will take an extra-long one tomorrow I promise” Xavier says.

“Okay” I say and climb into bed.

“Goodnight Princess” Alex says kissing me.

“Goodnight my Prince” I whisper back.

“Goodnight Love” Xavier says giving me a kiss.

“Goodnight Lover” I whisper to him as we all cuddle and fall asleep.

*****
I sit up gasping for air, something is wrong I can feel it. Jumping up from the bed and grabbing my robe ignoring Alex and Xavier’s questions of what’s wrong. Running into the hallway I am met with Jade at my side as we run to the kid’s room. Throwing the door open the kids are gone and there is a note on one of the beds. Walking over to the bed I pick up the note and look out the window just in time to see the silhouettes of a group of people disappear. Looking down at the note it reads:

Aria,
You didn’t think I would forget about you did you. I waited till you got comfortable before I made my move. Now I have something of yours so we will be seeing each other. And I covered my tracks extra well this time Sweetheart.
-Balthazar

“I will kill him if he touches my kids” I growl.

“Isn’t your friend still there? Do you think she will look after them” Jade asks reminding me of Serenity.

“Yes she is still there and I hope she can look after them we need to find someone who can contact her without looking suspicious. Then we can work with her on a way to get them all back” I say as everyone finally enters the kid’s empty room.

“Where are the kids” Lucian growls.

“Balthazar” Jade and I answer and the whole house goes into an uproar.