‹ Prequel: Twisted Fate
Status: Not edited either sorry guys.

Twisted Fate 1.5

Chapter Eight

2 ½ Months later

Brett’s POV:

We have a week before Amara’s birthday and though she doesn’t know it Jordan talked to Lucian and we are planning on have a little surprise party at the castle for her. We decided that it should be safe enough and since it will just be the royals and us there will be no outsiders to tell Balthazar and the other demons anything. I walk up to Amara’s room and walk in to wake her up for some birthday shopping.

“Babygirl time to get up” I say yanking the covers off of her but she’s not there.

“Got you” she yells as she jumps on my back making me stumble and fall onto the bed.

“Not bad Babygirl but you forgot one thing” I tell her.

“What’s that” she asks.

“I never come alone” I say as Jordan, Jason, and Jacob run in and start tickling her.

“Michelle, Haley save me” she yells between giggles.

“What’s wrong Sweets” Michelle says walking in.

“They are picking on me and it’s not fair I’m the only girl” she complains still giggling.

“Well I think we can help” Haley says and they run in to help Amara.

We all keep playing around for another half hour before we stop messing around and get breakfast. After breakfast we send the kids up to change for a day of shopping. After about 10 minutes of listening to Amara yell no at Michelle and Haley, I run upstairs to see what is going on.

“Brett please don’t let them make me wear that frilly girly dress” Amara cries running to me.

I look at the dress and my eyes widen. “She is not wearing that” I gasp. What are they thinking? Amara would never wear something so frilly and pink. Still shaking my head in horror I walk over to her closet and pull out a black and red skirt, with a red V-neck shirt and black leggings, and her black and red Vans. “Here you go Babygirl” I say laying her close on the bed. She smiles and I walk out dragging Michelle and Haley with me so she can change.

“Jordan can you braid my hair” Amara asks walking down the stairs with her brush.

“Sure Shorty” he says as she giggles at the name he gave her.

“Okay now that we are done can we go, there is a new game I want to get. If it’s okay with you guys” Jason says sheepishly.

“Sure we missed yours and Jacob’s birthday so we will get you some gifts too” Justin says.

“Yay” both boys yell running to the car. Laughing I pick Amara up and put her in the car with Jordan and I. Justin, Haley, and Michelle have the boys.

“WOO SHOPPING” Justin yells out his window being dumb. As we all laugh Jordan puts the car in drive and we head to the mall.

(Somewhere Far Away)

Aria’s POV:

It is a week before Amara’s birthday and we are planning a surprise family party. None of the kids know about the party yet and we aren’t going to tell them. Lucian has been talking with Jordan and Brett from the HOPE group to make sure everything is set up. I can’t wait to have them all reunited. We are planning on getting the kids all iPods that are engraved and have music and a few apps on them. One being the Kik app so they can message each other, I know they are too young to chat by themselves but we will help them.

“Aria you ready to go” Alex asks walking into the office.

“Yep” I say standing up from the desk and walking around to meet him.

“Good because the shopping party is driving me insane” he laughs. I smile and walk out of the office to see my little monsters. No one knows the reason for this shopping trip except they are to buy an outfit and to pick out a gift that we could send to Amara and her brothers.

“Okay load up so we can go” I say and everyone runs to the cars and piles in.

“Well that was fast” Alex says walking up behind me.

“Yeah I’ve never seen them so ready to go shopping” Xavier says wrapping an arm around my waist.

“They are excited to get Amara, Jacob, and Jason birthday gifts” I say smiling and walking out. Let the shopping madness begin.