‹ Prequel: Twisted Fate
Status: Not edited either sorry guys.

Twisted Fate 1.5

Chapter Nine

Amara’s POV:

Today is my birthday and I can’t wait. No one will tell me where we are going just that it’s a surprise. I have my outfit already it’s really pretty, Jordan and Brett picked it out when we went shopping last week.

“Amara time to. Oh you’re awake” Brett says walking into my room as I finish putting on my shoes.

“I’m ready now will you tell me where we are going” I whine standing up and taking his hand.

“Nope it’s a surprise you know that” he tells me for the 1,000th time. I sigh and he rolls his eyes as we walk to meet the others at the cars.

“Finally let’s get this show on the road because it takes 3 hours to get there” Jordan says climbing in the driver seat. After everyone gives me a hug and says happy birthday we get in the cars and go.

3 Hours Later

Aria’s POV:

“Mom why are we here” Julian asks me.

“It’s a surprise sweetie” I tell him smiling.

“But we wanna know" Cain whines.

"You will soon enough. Why don't all you kids go and change your clothes okay" Jade says handing them their clothes bags. Nodding they all walk back to the room and change.

"Here they come" Conner says looking out the window. Before anybody can think the kids run past us and out the door with smiles on their faces. Looking back out the window I see Amara, Jacob, and Jason jumping out of their cars before they even come to a stop.

"I don't think they missed each other" Alex says as he and Xavier walk up behind me.

We watch out the window as our children hug their mates and each other and I can tell no matter what they will be like us and protect each other no matter the distance. After a few minutes of them just hugging and saying hi we call them all in.

"So what do you want to do first Amara" some guy asked her.

"Can we open presents first" she asked him with a smile.

"Of course Shorty" hye says and looks at us.

"Is that okay with you guys" he asks us.

"Sure, she is the birthday girl" I laugh.

We all go into the living room and sit in a simi-circle with Amara at the head. She got a braclete to match with the girls, stuffed animals from the boys, clothes from us adults, and a neckles from Julian and Cain with their symbols on them. After they were done I made all the kids sit in a line and I went and got their group gift. When I enter the living room I give them each a box and tell them to open them all at once. The looks on their faces, when they open their ipods, was worth every penny. After the thank you's we go into the kitchen for cake.

"Okay let's sing happy birthday" Jade says jumping up and down. I laugh and shake my head at my best friend.

"Happy Birthday to you" we hear coming from the front door. Snapping our heads up and we see Balthazar standing in the door way smiling with some of his minions. All the boys growl and move in front of all of us girls. "Awe is that anyway to treat me? I am her father and I wasn't invited I'm hurt" he says putting his hand over his heart.

Next thing we all know Balthazar and his minions are flying across the room and hitting the wall with such force that they end up going through it. Balthazar stands back up sneers, he tries running back into the house but there is something blocking him and his minions from re-entering. We all look at each other and as my group looks at me I notice all the angels are looking at Amara who happens to be standing and creating a shield around the house.

"You are no father of mine" Amara says and her eyes flash a beautiful light purple before a storm starts and a ring of fire surronds everyone outside.

"Reminds me of you" Cole says to me before shifting and jumping over the fire to fight.

As soon as he shifts and is in the ring we all follow him. The angels take the kids and puth them onto the roof. From there they help with what they can from the things they have learned, but thing I feel most is Amara's sheild which is protecting us from any attacks that the kids can't throw off of us. After 20 minutes of fighting and about 2 dozen dead minions Balthazar and the rest of the fighters disappear.

"Well this was fun" Conner says and we all look at him like he is crazy before laughing.

"I think it would be best if this was our last meeting before the kids are grown" one of the angels says as they bring the kids down from the roof.

"I agree but first I think we should set up the messenger app so they can still talk" I say. Everyone nods in agreement and after 10 minutes of set ups we have everything ready for them. The kids all hug each other goodbye and we go our seperate ways.