Love Fest

wedding plans (3)

The rest of Slipknot just stared at the couple not knowing what to say, finally Mick spoke up, "do you two love each other?" Joey and Chris both nodded. "Well I have nothing wrong with it, but one thing Chris, if you hurt Joey or vise versa, you will get a beating from the band." Mick said with a serious look on his face.

That night after everyone went home Chris and Joey were cuddled up on their bed watching Chainsaw Massacre. Of course Joey got scared and hid his face in Chris' chest trying not to see the bloody parts.

"I don't know why you like to watch scary movies and you get scared by them, it's kind of funny!" Chris said looking down at Joey. "NO IT'S NOT!" Joey said pouting. "I know what will make you feel better." Chris then said with a sexy grin.

Chris then started kissing Joey passionately and removing Joey's boxers without breaking the kiss. He then kissed his way down Joey's body and took his weeping cock into his watering mouth. Sucking from base to tip, it didn't take long for Joey to loose all control.

Joey then looked up at Chris, "I need you, now!" Chris got the lube from the bedside table and put some on his fingers and inserted one into Joey. "ugh, o god that feels good" Joey cried. Chris then added another finger then another until he was fisting Joey.

After Joey being stretched enough Chris then lubed up his dick and inserted it into Joey and immediately started pounding into Joey. After they both climaxed they fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, Chris and Joey were talking about their wedding. " I know my mom will want to come for sure." Joey said assuredly. " I can see if Mick or James or whoever can be the best man, or we can just go to Vegas." Chris joked. Which only in return got a glare from Joey.

"Ok so, we got James as best man, Mick as an usher and the rest as grooms men correct?" asked Joey. "Yes that is correct." replied Chris. (oh I forgot to put they called the guys and the guys agreed just got lazy and didn't want to go back, sorry lol) The couple then went to go look for places to have the wedding and reception.

"Everything is just to damn expensive, maybe we should just have it at the house." Joey advised. "I couldn't agree more." replied Chris. After finally calling the guys and telling them their plans, they also told them that the wedding will be next month, so they can get everything ready.

That night Chris and Joey went to bed both dreaming about the wedding.

(and again I'm stopping here for right now, sorry.)