Blood Angels

Chapter Three

Blade's POV:

'We need to find out what we are up against' I say to the guys as we drive to Sammy and Gemma's houses.

'We will ask while they pack they live right next door to each other' Gunner replies.

'Okay but we wait till the last house because if it's as bad as I think it is I want everybody packed and ready' Fang says and we all agree. First we stopped and Sammy's house since she would take the longest. After her packing which took half an hour we walk over to Gemma's house so she can pack and she only takes 15 minutes.

"Ok before we go we need to know what is happening" I say sitting in front of them on the coffee table.

"Her father beats her and tortures her and he threatened to kill her and whoever she makes friends with" Sam rushes out.

"She also cuts herself" Gemma whispers on the verge of tears.

"We will get her and then we will all leave but when we get her I need you two to help pack her a bag ok" I say trying to keep a straight face but my stomach is in knots. After they nod their heads we all head over to the house following the directions for the girls.

Melody's POV:

I got home from school and the house was silent thank god. Walking up to my room I did my homework which took about an hour and a half. After I was finished I went into the kitchen and noticed it was 5 so I started making my father’s dinner. Just as I finished cooking the devil himself shows up.

"Melody my food better be ready" he yells walking into the kitchen.

"It is daddy" I whisper and look at the floor.

"Where's my beer" he asks back handing me. Whimpering I get up and grab him his beer. After handing it to him I run up stairs to my room praying he will leave me alone. No such luck because 20 minutes later I hear his footsteps coming up the stairs.

"You thought I would leave you alone tonight huh" he sneers. Not answering I hear him take of his belt and he starts whipping my legs and back drawing blood. Finally satisfied he stops only to roll me over and kick me three times in the ribs. Grabbing me by the hair he sneers "when I get back you will finally earn your keep seeing as you are finally 18." With that he throws my head back and walks out of my room and out of the house.

Hearing the car start up I know he will be gone for at least an hour but I can't move to escape. Closing my eyes I let the tears fall. It couldn't have been more than 20 minutes and I hear the loud roar of motorcycles stopping in front of the house. He can't be back already I think and start crying more.

"Melody" I hear Gem call and my eyes widen.

"Up hear" I say as loud as I can. I hear several sets of feet running up the stairs and before I know it there is a group of people surrounding my door. Gem and Sammy turn away and start crying into two of the guy’s shirts while the others look at me with horror, anger, and pain?

"I thought I told you guys not to tell and not to come" I whisper losing energy.

"They came to get you out and take us all with them Mel please come with us" Gem says and I look at her and Sam and nod my head yes.

"He left but he will be back so we have to hurry" I whisper trying to push myself up. Quickly two guys are at my side and try to help me but I flinch and whimper when they reach for me.

"Hey we won't hurt you we promise. We could never hurt you I'm Blade and that’s Fang" he says introducing himself and the other guy. Blade has black just got out of bed hair, with crystal blue eyes, and he is twice my size. Fang is the same height but he has blonde shaggy I can run my hands though it all day hair and hazel eyes. Looking into their eyes I see nothing but truth and what looks like love? As Fang reaches for me I don't pull back and he lifts me in his arms which makes me hiss in pain.

"What hurts" they all ask at once.

"I'll show you later we need to leave" I say through clinched teeth and they quickly grab a few of my clothes and carry me out of the house. After putting me in the car with Luther and Cole everyone else hops on a bike and we take off to our new home.