Blood Angels

Chapter Five

Blade’s POV:

As soon as Melody was under the covers she was fast asleep. After we make sure she is asleep we walk outside to find the others sitting in front of our three doors. Gunner and Snake holding Gemma and Sam while Cole and Luther are restraining Slash.

“What is going on here” I ask looking at the trio.

“I don’t know he can’t seem to calm down” Luther says still trying to hold Slash.

“Slash what is going on” Fang asked worried. The thing about Slash is he never gets this aggressive over someone new. I mean for some of the members he took over a year or more before he took to them so this was just out of the ordinary.

“I can’t explain it I just feel so protective of her. Like I need to protect her, like I need to help her, like I need to take down everyone that has ever done her wrong. I know you all think it’s because she is your mate and we have always been close but this is different and more intense. I mean I am close with Gunner and Snake and I feel a little protective over their mates but I see them as little sisters with Melody it’s something entirely different” he explains.

“Why don’t you go lay down with her while we talk for a little bit it will help you calm down” I suggest and he shakes his head no.

“Why not” Fang asks

“Because she is your mate I can’t do that to the both of you” he says looking at the ground.

“Slash get in there and lay down with Melody now” I demand and he has no choice but to listen. After he walks into the room I turn to look at my family.

“I think he has a mate connection with her” Luther says out loud.

“Well I think so too but why do you think that” Fang asks and I look at him confused.

“I mean he feels overly protective over her, he needs to protect her, he needs to be close to her like the two of you do, so it’s kind of obvious” Cole says.

“Why doesn’t everyone try to get some sleep we are gonna be heading out early so we can get a good chunk of the trip out of the way” Fang says and we all say our goodnights and go into our separate rooms.

“Do you really think he is her third mate” I ask Fang as we walk into the room to see Melody curled into Slash like a little kitten.

“Well it looks like they have some type of connection. I was wondering if maybe he could be her protector mate. I mean it rarely ever happens but we are all three dominant and possessive but in different ways. You are dominating in everything because you are and Alpha wolf, you are even dominating in the bedroom. I am also dominant because I am meant to be a Clan leader but I am your Beta and I only submit to you even in the bedroom. Slash on the other hand has the need protect and do everything to please Melody it would surprise me if he is submissive to the both of us and when needed submissive to Melody but he is still dominant because he is our head of security and a Warrior” Fang explains and I can now see what he is saying is truth.

“You know ever since Slash’s first mate left him to be with that other gang and cutting all ties with him I have felt a connection to him but I could never place it” I say truthfully to Fang as we watch them sleep.

“I know what you mean I’ve felt it too and I guess now we know what it was.”

After a minute of just watching them sleep Fang suggests we move the beds together so the four of us can sleep together. After the beds are pushed together we fall asleep together. I sleep next to the wall with Fang in front of me and Melody between him and Slash. As I throw my arm over Fang so I am touch Melody the four of us drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Slash’s POV (YAY):

I woke up from the best sleep I’ve ever had with Melody laying on my chest curled up and Fang and Blade behind her. I remember them pushing the two beds together and then having us scoot over so we could all four sleep together. Smiling down at Melody I gently slip out from under her to go take a shower and I can’t help but feeling slightly guilty for the feelings I have for her because she is Blade and Fang’s mate not mine. But I get the tingles when we touch and her smell of honey and cherries drives me wild. Shaking my head I walk into the bathroom forgetting to lock the door because everyone is still sleeping or so I thought.

After turning on the water to the right temperature I climb in and just let the water run over me relaxing my muscles and thinking about Melody and the guys. Ever since I met my mate Clare and she rejected me for that other guy and cut all connections with me I have had a growing connection with Blade and Fang but I don’t know what to make of it. I thought it was just like a family thing but now that Melody is here I can’t help but feel it might be something different and I have no idea how I feel about that. I mean I have been curious before and before I met these guys all those years ago I was bi so maybe it is something more. My thoughts are cut short as I feel a presence in the shower behind me and turn to see Blade behind me and Fang getting in in front of me.

“What are you two doing? Am I taking too long” I ask confused.

“No but we could practically taste the guilt and confusion coming off of you and we thought we could help a little” Blade says with a smirk.

“I have no idea” I start to say but Fang cuts off any protest from me.

“You will listen and you will stay quiet” he commands and I just nod. I have never been a submissive person but with the both of them I can’t seem to help it.

“Now we want to tell you that we think Melody is your mate also and we except the three of us sharing her as a mate but we need you to know that being her mate means also being our mate” Fang says while touching my chest.

“So that means submitting to the both of us fully Slash and promising to love us and care for us just as much as you do Melody do you think that you can handle that” Blade growls in my ear making me shiver in delight.

“I know I can do that” I say and they both take turns kissing me.

After our steamy make out session we wash each other and get out and get ready to get on the road. Walking to the bedroom Melody is just starting to wake up and as she stretches she lets out a small cry and whimpers immediately curling up back into a ball. I run over to her and gently scoop her into my arms holding her. She looks up at me scared but then recognition sets in and she nuzzles her face into my neck.

“I thought it was all a dream” she says into my neck and I just hold her tighter.

“It wasn’t a dream Kitten we did save you and you are safe with us now” I say kissing the top of her head as Blade and Fang walk in from the bathroom.

“Hey Angel you want to take a shower” Blade asks Melody. Turning her head to him she nods and reaches for him and I can’t help but chuckle at her and Fang does too. Blade smiles and comes and takes her from me and goes into the bathroom to give her a bath.

“I’m going to get some close out for her to wear” Fang says walking over to her bag and pulling out a pair of black short shorts, a teal tank top, a black and teal bra with matching lace boy shorts, a pair of black socks, and black Vans. Quickly going over to his bag he pulls out a pair of black sweat pants and a black hoodie that all three of us have worn before and I can still smell all three of us on them and I smile.

“I like that she will smell like the three of us” I say and Fang nods as he lays the outfit on the bed. Noticing that Fang is looking upset I get up and walk over to him. “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t help but feel angry every time she whimpers and cries it just makes me want to go kill someone” he says and I can see his eyes are changing red and his face is starting to contort. I quickly grab him and kiss which he instantly responds to and calms down.

“I know but all we can do is be here for her now” I say after breaking the kiss. “Better?”

“Yeah” he says smirking at me. I smile and just then Blade walks out with Melody wrapped in a towel.

“Can I dress you Princess” Fang asks her. I know that once she is better Blade and Fang won’t stop doing this it will be their ritual and she can’t get out of it. Blade will insist on bathing her and Fang will insist on dressing her and she will have no say because it is there dominant side coming through but by the looks of it I don’t think she will mind. Nodding her head Blade sets her on the bed and comes to help me start packing everything in the room up. Once everything is packed and Fang has Melody dressed we all head out and meet the others to get the rest of this journey over with. I can’t wait to get to the new place.