Blood Angels

Chapter Seven

Melody’s POV:

After Blade helped me take a bath he brought me back into the room where Fang had my outfit ready and Slash had the junk food ready. After dressing they placed me in between them on the beds they pushed together again.

“Okay so is someone going to explain” I asked looking at all of them.

“First you have to promise us not to freak out okay” Fang says looking at me seriously.

“Um okay… You do realize that I should’ve freaked out about you all being in a motorcycle gang, right. Oh and I should be questioning why I’m still with all of you and why I’m sleeping in the same beds as you” I say seriously.

“Yeah well this is different” Blade says.

“Yeah why don’t we just show her then she will understand” Slash says standing up and walking to the foot of the bed.

Nodding Blade and Fang join Slash at the foot of the bed. Blade strips down to nothing and I can’t help the blush that takes over my cheeks. I turn my head so I can’t see him but they make me turn back and watch. The next thing I know Blade has turned into a midnight black wolf with the same crystal blue eyes. My eyes widen at the sight and I look at Fang, except Fang isn’t Fang anymore he is a vampire. He has the same hazel eye but now they have a red ring in the center and he has well fangs, and his face is somewhat contorted. I giggle a little at the idea of Fang having fangs, get it. Yeah I’m weird whatever. Looking at Slash I see he is still the same.

“Okay so Blade is a werewolf and Fang is a vampire” I say with a giggle, “what are you Slash?”

“I am a very rare Elemental, one of the last of my kind. I can not only control one element but all. Most of my kind can only manipulate one element and if they can control an element it’s normally just one. Those of us that can control all are hunted down because of jealousy” he explains and then shows me by snapping his fingers and creating fire and then levitating the water right out of the cup by the bed.

“Okay now that I know what you are why do I feel this way toward the three of you? I feel like I can’t live without you and I don’t want to live without you, I feel like I love you all already and I’ve only known you what 2 days it doesn’t make any sense” I say getting frustrated. Blade quickly shifts back and throws on some shorts while Fang sets his face back to normal and they all come and sit back down next to me.

“Wait so you are okay with us being like this” Blade questions me.

“Yes I know that the three of you won’t hurt me” I say truthfully.

“Okay good, now what do you think and know about soul-mates” Slash asks.

“Um a soul-mate is someone who is the other half of your soul like a missing puzzle piece” I guess.

“Very good, now Blade and I are blood brother’s, which is kind of like a soul-mate in a way. We belong together like soul-mates but we still have another soul-mate out there. You, Melody are our soul-mate” Fang says and I look at the both of them and blush.

“What about Slash” I ask looking at him.

“We think he is your soul-mate as well but differently” Blade starts off.

“You see Kitten, I found my soul-mate but she didn’t think I was good enough for her so she rejected me and chose my enemy instead. She never knew of my gifts and thought I was just a common Elemental. We think you are my second chance mate. It’s rare that it ever happens but it does. That means we have the same connection as you do with Blade and Fang nothing is different for anybody if you accept me” Slash says looking at me.

“Of course I accept you why wouldn’t I? I am not your ex-mate and won’t reject you because like I said I feel connect to all of you and I already love all three of you equally but in a different way too if that makes sense” I say shrugging. I then look at Blade and Fang and ask “how do you feel about me accepting Slash?”

“We accept him too” they say in unison and I smile.

“So um, I know in books mates usually mark each other is that true and how does that work” I ask blushing again. What I can’t help it I’m still a virgin because my “father” wanted me pure for when he gave me to his friends.

“Well to bond us all together we have to do a blood oath” Blade says.

“What’s that” I ask.

“It is where we all cut our hands and put our blood into a cup” Fang starts.

“Then we say our vow to our goddess and you would say you accept us and then we drink the blood and that binds us together” Slash finishes.

“Okay, does it have to be in front of people or can it just be us?”

“It can just be us if it makes you feel better Angel” Blade says reassuring me.

“Can we do it tonight?”

“We can but we can also wait we don’t have to rush into anything” Fang rushes out.

“But I want to do it. I want to be bound to the three of you and I accept all of you” I say smiling. They all smile and rush to get the stuff ready.

Blade’s POV:

She really wants to be our mate. I can’t believe it I thought she would be scared shitless and want nothing to do with us. As we get the stuff ready I can’t help but feel excited for the ritual and to finally be bound to all of my mates. I am an alpha male so these past few days of not being bound to my mates has put me more on edge than ever before and it’s made me more grumpy.

“I’ve got our ritual glass” Fang says breaking me out of my thoughts as he walks over with a golden goblet. The goblet we have for pack and gang rituals.

“And I have the silver ritual knife” Slash says walking over with blessed knife. The knife we have is pure silver but it has been blessed to be used as rituals so the silver won’t poison us.

“Good now we just need to start” I say taking the knife from Slash.

First I cut my left hand and put it over the glass so the blood runs in. Next is Fang and then Slash. When it reaches Melody I thought someone was going to have to cut her hand for her, but to my surprise she takes the knife and slices her hand copying us.

“Okay we will each start with our goddess’s but the main vows that you have to say when it is your turn Melody are ‘I vow to fiercely love, protect, cherish, and honor you in all your forms, now and forever’” I say to her and smile. She nods her head and we begin the ceremony.

“Voveo amore Dianae acriter in protegat, foveat, et honorem tuum in omnibus formis ac semper” I say in Latin and take the cup and drink from it. I pass the cup to Fang for his turn.

“Sub Nyx Jur să iubesc înverșunare, proteja, pretuim, și vă onorăm în toate formele, acum și pentru totdeauna” he says in Romanian and drinks from the cup.

“Faoi Gaea vow mé go breá fíochmhar, a chosaint, cherish, agus tú onóir i ngach do na foirmeacha, anois agus go deo” Slash says in Irish taking a drink from the glass.

“In Artemis, Nyx, e Gea faccio voto di amare ferocemente, proteggere, amare, onorare e in tutte le vostre forme, ora e per sempre” Melody finishes, in what I think is Italian but I’m not sure, and takes the last drink from the cup and smiles. We all smile as the full moon shines down on us through the open hotel window. Slash pulls Melody in for a hug and then Fang and I join them. How good it feels to be bound to my mates. I can feel the power of the bond running through my veins and a special link has been formed.

‘I can’t believe I am bound to these three hunks forever. How did I get so lucky?’ I hear Melody’s voice say in my head. I look up to see they all have heard it too.

“We don’t know how we got bound to you either Kitten” Slash laughs making her blush.

“Did I say that out loud” she asks into my chest.

“No but now that we are bound we are all in each other’s heads so it’s going to take some getting used to. But you can block us I think. Just picture a wall blocking the connection” I tell her and she nods.

“Why don’t we play with this tomorrow after we get home? It’s late and you my Princess look like you are about to pass out” Fang says lifting Melody up and walking to the bed. I walk over to lay down behind Fang again and Slash goes to close the curtains before climbing into the bed.

“Can you please leave them open, I just feel like I need them open” Melody whispers. We all look at each other and nod as Slash climbs into bed with us.

As I start to fall asleep I smile as I have my mates with me and the moon feels like its extra bright with happiness and love for us.