Just Bent

just a little bit's enough

“Oh, can you grab this?” Hadley held out the cooler from the back of Claude’s car to Brayden who took it happily. Hadley, Brayden, Luke, Scott Hartnell and Claude were spending some time out on the lake at Peace Lake Park.

Most of the team had split up and went home for a part of the summer, but some of the guys were still sticking around for a few weeks. Claude thought that he may just stay in Philly and visit home for a few weeks. This time, he had a much better incentive to stay.

“Sunscreen.” Hadley blushed, handing the bottle of SPF to Claude who stood quite close to her in the shade of his open door.

“Thanks.” He laughed, dipping down below the rim of her floppy sun hat to kiss her cheek. “I’m going to need this.” He added. Claude wasn’t quite sure where Hadley landed on the scare for PDA. She was an inherently fairly quiet girl, but sometimes he felt like she was even quieter in his presence – a much different change than the girl he had made out with in the hot tub at his building three weeks ago. He was hoping that with a little nudging, she would come around a bit more.

He took her hand in his as they made their way toward the launching dock where Scott was firing up the pontoon that his buddy was letting the group borrow. Claude helped Hadley onto the boat and watched the way her legs move under her white beach cover up.

“Had, I’m hungry.” Brayden said, his arm over his eyes as he laid out on the bench of the pontoon.

“Can you wait till we at least get out a bit before breaking out the food?” Hadley asked, sitting in the chair beside Scott’s driver’s chair, setting down her tote and crossing her legs.

“No-o.” He whined, making her roll her eyes. Digging through her tote for a granola bar, she giggled when she watched Claude pelt a banana at him. Claude looked over at Hadley with a grin. She loved the way his little mouth looked when he smiled that way. The pontoon hit the water and Hadley smiled excitedly, she loved water sports of any kind and boating was her favorite.

“Scott, let me drive.” Hadley held on to the safety bar as she stood up from the chair, making herself comfortable in his lap as he showed her how to steer the pontoon.

“Ey, hand check there, Hartsy!” Claude called, causing the other redhead on the team to throw his had back with a laugh and both of his hands up in the air. Hadley shook her head, looking back at Claude and sticking out her tongue.

Mom, come oil me up!” Brayden whined a few minutes later as Scott found a good spot to park the pontoon, thus leading Luke to open up the cooler full of beer and spread them around the boat.

“It’s a spray bottle, babe.” Hadley called back, shuffling forward in front of the driver’s chair and laying out her towel on the space in front of the wheel. She sat on her knees, and pulled off her cover up, revealing her neon pink bikini that made her tanned skin look even darker.

“Ho-ly.” Scott Hartnell whispered under his breath, shaking his head and twisting the cap off of his beer. Claude just grinned, kicking his feet up and sliding his sunglasses over his eyes.

“Giroux, sunscreen.” Hadley called out, pulling her floppy sunhat back on. Claude’s grin turned wicked, snatching the bottle of SPF out of her beach bag and joining her on the platform where she laid out. He slowly nudged her until she wiggled off of her towel with a laugh and he laid down on the pink towel instead. He could feel a soft throb between his legs as she straddled his hips and sat down on his butt.

“Oh yeah, rub it in.” He groaned, making her roll her eyes as she spread out the lotion across his back.

“Hush, Giroux.” She replied, rubbing it into his shoulders.

“Nice, nice, lean forward a little more, Had, this will be great for Vivid Video – maybe Brazzers.” Brayden took a few photos of the petite brunette as she lotioned up his back.

“Brayden, if you don’t cut it out, I’m going to stop cooking you dinner, I can find other people who need food.” She commented.

“I need food!” Luke called from where he was attempting to set up his iHome.

“No, no, no.” Brayden complained, sitting in the captain’s chair and throwing his feet up on the dashboard. “I’ll delete them.” He insisted.

“Wait.” Claude lifted his head from the towel. “Send them to me – then delete them.” He finished, earning a hard slap on the butt from Hadley.

“Mom, I need sandwiches.” Luke called, finally getting his iHome to work and playing some country song that everyone knew but Hadley.

“In the cooler under the chips.” Hadley replied, bringing her massage up into Claude’s neck, making him groan happily. “There’s turkey, roast beef and ham and salami.” She finished.

“Hey Claude.” Claude looked up to see Scott who was double fisting sandwiches. “I hate you.” He added, making Claude smile. He had a right to be jealous. Hadley was great. Hadley crawled off of Claude, picking through the sandwich bin for a peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich. Claude checked his iPhone to see that Brayden really had sent him the photos of Hadley rubbing in his sunscreen and they were enough to get his heart racing, so he saved them off and tossed his phone back down into her bag.

While they had only just recently started dating, he was dying to get physically closer to her. And that pink bikini wasn’t helping at all.

“Babe, noodles.” She said excitedly, holding up a few of the floaties in her hands.

“I’m down.” He grinned, taking two from her and jumping into the water. He laughed as she plugged her nose before taking a step off the boat and hopping down into the lake as well. They each looped a noodle under their thighs and back, keeping them afloat and keeping Hadley’s breasts just above the waterline. Claude paddled over to her, double looping his noodles under her before straddling her lap.

“Hello.” She giggled. “If we weren’t in water right now, you would crush me.” She pointed out, making him roll his eyes.

“If we weren’t in water right now, that would be the least of my worries.” He kissed her.

“Claude.” Hadley giggled, her pinks cheek.

“Giroux, put your dick away!” Hartnell called from the captain’s chair.

“Get your weiner away from my Mom, G!” Brayden called much more aggressively.

“She’s not your mother, you fuck!” Claude called back, making Hadley burst into even more giggles.

“Come on, play nice now and we’ll get private time later.” Hadley insisted, kissing him quickly before folding herself to disappear under the noodles and into the lake. Claude groaned, ready to finally have some alone time with his girlfriend.

- - -

By the end of the afternoon, the sun had gotten the best of the group as they drove back to their homes. Brayden went back to Luke’s apartment, sure he didn’t want to be caught at his own house after watching Hadley and Claude interact all day.

Hadley was contently sleepy in the car. She was warm and she had gotten a great tan that day, her hair was wiry in a beachy way as she piled it on top of her head. Her feet were up on Claude’s dashboard and her crocheted cover-up left little to the imagination over her pink bikini. That, and he couldn’t get enough of the little denim shorts that her long legs were sprouting out of. He was pretty damn lucky.

“Are you still going to grill later?” She asked, twisting her knees to face him. “I am craving a hot dog.” She grinned, making him roll his eyes.

“I got your hot dog right here.” He teased, making her erupt into giggles. “I will be happy to grill for you.” He added “Did you bring stuff to stay overnight? Or do I need to stop by your place?” He asked.

“I have stuff.” She smiled as he laced his fingers with hers over the center console. Flipping her sunglasses down to cover her eyes he couldn’t think of a single place she’d rather be.

The first thing Claude did when they arrived back at the apartment was killed the air conditioning. He didn’t want her to cover up any more and it wasn’t exactly sweltering outside. Then, he stepped out onto his deck and started the grill that would take a bit to heat up.

Walking back into his bedroom, he shucked his board shorts and pulled on a pair of boxers and basketball shorts as well as a green Sauce Hockey tank before walking back out into the living room. Hadley wasn’t on the couches and he looked over to the kitchen he saw her sitting on a granite counter top, swinging her legs and enjoying a bottle of Gatorade.

He lazily walked over, a grin on his face as she eyed him carefully.

“Orange, huh?” He asked. She took another sip before capping it and setting it down on the counter.

“It’s weird, I have this odd attraction to orange things.” She ran a hand through his hair as he stepped up to the countertop, gripping the back of her calves. He smiled for a split second before pressing his lips to his.

“It’s weird, I have this serious attraction to you.” He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her lower back and kissing her again, his hands wandering the open knit of her swimsuit cover. He could feel heat burst through his cheeks when she pursued the kiss further, settling a hand at the back of his neck.

She tilted her head back as he kissed down her neck, the hand on the back of his gripping a little tighter as her knees spread, letting him come even closer to her. He held her in his hands, lifting her from the counter and carrying her down the hallway to his bedroom.

“What are you doing?” She asked, nipping at his bottom lip.

“Bedroom. What I’m going to do to you… you’re going to need more space than the kitchen counter.” He all but purred into her neck, dropping her down to the bed below. “I’m going to take your clothes off.” He warned, “but don’t worry,” he pecked her lips. “You’re going to like it.” She flushed in excitement, biting her lower lip as he lazily peeled her tiny denim shorts off of her hips, shortly accompanied by her little pink bottoms. He kissed up her leg starting at the inside of her knee, watching as goose bumps broke over skin. He wouldn’t deny that she had one fantastic looking anatomy.

He tentatively kissed her just above the apex of her thighs, watching her tremble in excitement before closing his mouth over her hot cleft. The gasp that escaped her lips urged him on as he nipped and suckled, not unafraid to manipulate her with his fingers for the best access to her honey pot.

“Claude, oh.” She was breathy and overwhelmed. He loved the way her fingers curled into his hair, tugging him slightly as he worked her body over and over. The insistent pulling and pushing on his locks made him sure he was doing just what she liked.

“Do you like that mon chaton?” He purred, nuzzling her softly in a tease.

Oui,” She replied, making him grin salaciously before diving back into her sex, licking and teasing her mercilessly as she begged for orgasm.

“Please, Claude, I need to.” She bucked her hips up and pushed his face further south. He reveled in how needy and eager she was. And she was all his.

Her orgasm broke like a dam, not with a scream, but a pathetic mewl and whimper as her body betrayed her. She pushed Claude away from her now hypersensitive body and buried her face into his pillow as she tried to calm her erratic heart. Claude watched as she jerked softly, overwhelmed and satisfied. He gave her only a moment to collect herself before covering her body with his once more. He kissed her lips gently.

“Wait here.” He kissed her neck before disappearing off of the bed and into the bathroom. He returned with a warm washcloth and wiped her very gently before sliding a pair of his shorts up her legs, cinching the pull-string at her waist in a poor attempt to size them to her body.

“No, no.” She pulled his body down on top of hers before turning them over. She bit his earlobe as she grinded down into his crotch, feeling out the impressive length he was hiding in his shorts. “Now you’re mine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please :)
i love to hear your thoughts