Status: Compelete~ Hope you like it ^-^

The Magic Glitter

One

You wouldn't believe me if I told you what happened when a little old lady gave me and my friend Addie some glitter.... Do you want to hear about it?

My friend Addie and me were walking in the park when an old lady walked up to us and handed us two small bottles filled with what looked like silver glitter "Girls, listen. That glitter is magical and if you sprinkle that on your hair something special will happen to you," the little old lady told us. "But why would you just give two random girls, this glitter?" I asked. "Because you two are very special to the magical world I know both of you love," She replied. Addie looked at the glitter and asked, "Do you know what will happen to us if we do sprinkle this on our hair?" No, because the effect varies from person to person, but it's never a bas thing that happens." The little old lady answered her. And with that the old lady left us with the glitter.
"Well... Do we want to risk something and sprinkle the glitter on our hair, Addie?" I asked mt friend. "...... Why not? We could end up with colored hair or charas.. That would be cool," She answered. "Very true... Let's do it!" I shouted the end, earning some weird looks. At that I just laughed and started walking.
"Mary, why are we leaving?" Addie questioned. "So they can't see what we're going to do," I answered. "OK... But where are we going?" She asked. "Hmm.... My house?" I questioned. "Might as well, Ed's at home." She answered, shrugging.
We walked to my house and opened the door, walking in. I turned around and closed the door. "Go ahead to the living room. I'll be in there in a minute," I told her taking off my boots. "Alright," She replied walking up the stairs. She was sitting on the couch when I walked in.
"Ready?" She asked. "As I'll ever be." I answered. We unscrewed the bottle caps and looked at each other. "On the count of three?" I asked. She nodded. "One-" "Two-" "Three!" We said together, sprinkling the glitter on our hair. Light exploded, around us every color that you could think of shone around us and we were floating, I noticed that Addie had two Chara eggs floating around her.
"Addie! Look!"I whisper yelled to her. I also noticed that her hair was red and blue, she was also taller than before.
She just stared at me after seeing the eggs. "Mary... Your ears... They look like an elf's! Your eyes are green and your hair is really long..." She whisper yelled back. "And your hair is red and blue, you're taller too... I replied.
We walked over to a mirror and we both looked the same as we did this morning, but when we looked at each other we looked like story book characters that walked out of their book.

We've kept this secret until now, that what happened to us, we can also see and help magical creatures.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed my little story!
I love comments so don't be shy! I'd love to hear what you have to say about it. ^_^