Status: Slow updates

Vegas

Vegas

The sunlight came crashing through the cheap torn curtains. Threads dangled from the bottom off the curtains and caused shadows to form.

My head was pounding and I didn't remember anything from last night.
In hopes that I hadn't somehow managed to hurt myself I reached around myself to feel for anything, only to suddenly find my hand pressing down on smoother skin and it felt like someone's back. My heart stopped for a fraction of a second when I heard the breath of a much smaller being.

"Are you awake now?" A sleepy voice sounded. With a jolt I fell off the king sized bed. I wasn't in some cheap hotel, I was in some high class motel. Could it be Caesar's Palace?
"Zack!" She exclaimed before looking down at me from the bed. "Are you ok?" She asked, looking panicked.
"What? Where? Where am I?" I slurred out.
"It's ok, why don't you get on the bed and ill get you some clothes" a hint of link touched her cheeks. I looked down only to jump and grab something to cover myself.
By the time she returned I was sat on the bed.
'Why am I comfortable?' I asked myself. 'I woke up in a hotel with some random girl. Shouldn't I be worried?' I thought.
"Here" she said, handing me a glass of water. Beads of the water slide down the sides of the glass and onto her hand. She was shaking. I want one to speak but I had to get my head in gear. Where was I? Where were the guys? What the hell is the time and date?!
I took the water from her and took a careful sip. I watched as she walked around the room picking things up here and there before she came up with what looked like my jeans and my shirt, she came to me and placed them in front of me.
"There is soap and shampoo and such in the bathroom. Take a shower, you'll need it." She was so calm, my vision was blurry and it made me worry about whether I was going to soon have a migraine.. Hangover?

"i need answers first" I said before I could stop myself.
"You really sure?" She sounded a little cocky.
"Please.." I tried to be polite.
She let out a sigh before nibbling at her bottom lip in thought. "Fine, drink the water first" I looked down at my hand and forced the glass to my mouth, taking a sip I looked at her. She smiles a very little before taking a seat in front of me on the bed.
"Last night, some fans of yours tried to play a trick on you boys by spiking your drinks" She started and a small throb in my head proved her point.
"My friends and I were lurking around the party when we found you and Jack passed out on the sofas. I tried to wake you up because I felt bad but for some reason the moment you woke up you kind of just fell on me." She shook her head and I felt bad for her, she was so much smaller than me, had I hurt her by any chance?
"Sorry if I hurt you by the way" I said quickly interjecting her.
"Don't worry you didn't" She nodded, rubbing her upper arm which clearly looked bruised.
"Well nothing really happened, we got asked by the bartender to take you guys out and to your hotels and that's all there was to it" She shrugged.
"So... why am I not wearing a shirt?" I asked.
"You said you were too hot so you took it off." She answered.
"And why'd you stay?"
"You wouldn't let me go, you said something like 'You're small so you might get lost' and wouldn't let go of me so I had no choice" She shrugged again, a small smile playing at her lips.
"Oh, wow." I felt a flush of heat come over my face.
"Don't worry, we didn't do anything." She stood up by then and I stared at the empty space where she had been, trying to make sense and trying to recall.
'How do I know she isn't lying?' I thought.
"I'm not lying" She said and it made me jump. "That's what you were thinking weren't you?" She asked.
"How..." Was all I could get out.
"You're easy to read" She shrugged again before leaning down to pick up a small note pad.
"Here, this is my number, just in case you want more information about the night before." She handed me the small note and I hesitated before taking it.
"Your friends are in room 17, you're currently in room 12. Just go down the hall, or follow the trail of clothes" She rolled her eyes and I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips.
"You know me, but I don't know you" She did seem familiar but my head was too foggy to remember anything.
"Just call me Hoodie" She smirked and I could have sworn I gulped. "You did all of yesterday" She pulled on a small hoodie and pulled the hood up.
"See you around Merrick" She said before heading towards the door. Leaving me completely lost and completely confused.
"Just what the hell happened?" I said before falling back onto the bed.

// At The Lobby \\

"Hey, It's me" Hoodie said. "I need your help" She said before she pulled off the wedding ring that adorned her finger and with that she ran out of the hotel with the hoodie as her only safety.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha so this is the first fic I'm starting. Good luck me :)