Status: Slow updates

Vegas

Liar Liar

I found Alex and Jack on the bed fast asleep, completely in the nude, giving me time to find Rian and see if he was still with us. He was asleep on the sofa. I shook myself before searching around for my things, if they were here I was hoping so was our stuff. It wasn't. I found a clean, well semi-clean shirt on the floor and headed to the shower. I needed a hot shower before I took this day on.

My eyes closed as I let the hot water settle over my shoulders and down my back. The relaxation settled some nerves in me and it felt as if they were unfastening the knots in my memory. I could see flashes off car lights and could hear contagious giggling and laughter ringing in my ears. I saw the flash of something shining in the light, like a diamond, or a ring. I saw a few girls, one in specific was 'Hoodie' and I watched as she got too close and next thing we were on the floor. I saw the blooming of a bruise on her arm as I gripped her a little too hard. I saw Jack hugging a purple haired girl and I saw Alex talking to a short Brunette. I saw the large cross of some rundown chapel and then I saw hoodie going into fits of laughter. She had a cute laugh.

"Fuck, what the hell happened last night?" Alex broke my thought process and like a bubble Hoodie was gone from my mind. I turned to watch Alex walk into the bathroom and face the mirror, checking himself out before splashing himself with water. He faced me and stretched up high.
"You done in there?" He asked. "I'll join you if your not" He chuckled, causing my to laugh as well. I nodded yes and pulled a towel around my waist before heading out.

I found Rian in the kitchenette, chugging down from the carton and I rolled my eyes at him.
"Any idea what happened last night?" I asked him as I took a seat on one of the stools at the kitchen island.
"I have no idea! I don't even remember getting back here man" Rian sighed before looking me over to see if I wasn't hurt. I did the same and was happy to find my friend safe. She had a bruise on her arm, i remembered.

"I woke up with some girl in my bed" I grinned.
Rian laughed. "Nice work man"
"I don't think we did anything, atleast thats what she said" I shrugged and reached for an apple to distract myself.
"She said? Did you guys have like a lovely talk or something?" Rian looked amused and confused.
"Something like that.." I trailed off.
"Who did Zack sleep with?" Jack said walking into the room yawning, rubbing his eyes.
"Oh some random girl" Rian laughed.
"Hoodie? She was there?" Jack said and I froze.
"You know her?" I asked, turning to face Jack.
"Yeah man, she was awesome" Jack grinned.
"Awesome?" Rian asked.
"Yeah, she was this cute little thing that was just so hyper and fun" Jack answered.
"Kinda like you then" Alex said before patting Jack on the back, who laughed before looking at the shocked faces Rian and I had.
"Is she still around?" Jack asked.
"No, she left" I whispered.
"Wait, so do you remember last night?" Rian asked.
"Most of it yeah!" Jack grinned and I felt something knot in my stomach.
"Ok so what happened?" Alex asked taking the milk carton from Rian and taking a swig.
"Oh we were going to the strip club after we'd cut my cake and that's where we met hoodie and her friends" jack nodded happily.
"So hoodie is a stripper?" Rain smirked at me.
"I don't think so.. " Jack bit his lip trying to remember.
"What do you mean?" Rian asked.
"There was just something so clean about her" Jack shurgged.
"Obviously not clean enough if she slept with Zack" Alex laughed when I threw the apple at him for the remark.
"Guys, get dressed, Flyzik's coming up in two" Rian said, sliding his mobile back into his pocket. Everyone dispursed in the time and tried to find what ever article of clothing.
"Where the hell are you guys?" Flyzik sounded angrier than normal as he entered the room.
"Flyzik!" Jack yelled and jumped the shorter man.
"I got called by some news people and I want you to explain this" Flyzik said as he placed a picture of The boys wearing tuxedo's at a chapel.
"Which one of you idiots got married yesterday!?" Flyzik yelled and everyone froze up.

x - - - - - - - - - x

"Where were you?" A purple haired girl yelled from the kitchen as she heard the main door of the van close.
"I was... out" Hoodie replied.
"I got your voice mail, what happened?" The purple haired girl came and stood infront of the shorter hooded figure.
"Kenze, I fucked up" The purple haired girl waited.
"What happened?" She finally asked.
"You remember when we found the A-T-L boys at the bar and shit?" Hoodie said walking towards the small sofa.
"Yeah" Kenzi nodded.
"And we took them back to their place?"
"Get to the point" Kenzi stared at the fidgeting Hoodie was doing.
"Zack happened."
"You didn't..." a grin kissed Kenzi's lips.
"No... Maybe.. Yes.. Alot" Hoodie whimpered.
Kenzi burst out laughing. "Aren't you all saint like and shit? Like you wont take advantage of cute drunk guys?"
"Hey! It wasn't really my fault, he was all 'I'm hot and I'm just going to take my shirt off'" Hoodie said with a fake deep voice, trying to mimic Zack's.
"He doesn't sound like that" Kenzi grinned.
"Obviously..." Hoodie drooled.
"So what the hell did you need my help for cause you can't be pregnant" Kenzi said, eyeing the flat stomach on Hoodie.
"No no it's not that at all" Hoodie sighed.
"Something else might have happened..."
"Did you have a threesome with Rian? Because Jack was with me and Alex with Ash" Kenzi smirked.
"Ha-Ha" Hoodie rolled her eyes. "No, I think we might have made a very big mistake yesterday"
"Yes, you said that" Kenzi rolled her eyes.
Hoodie placed her hands on the table and Kenzi couldn't stop staring at the wedding band on her best friends finger.
"Fuck a duck!" Kenzi yelled standing up. Hoodie groaned and slid down in her seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
So a quick chapter two.. Oh well :) Don't get used to the quick updates.