Status: Slow updates

Vegas

What do I do with a Boy Like You

I had been raking my brain, trying to get my memories to settle enough for me to get a clear image but to no avail. Rian and I had split with Alex and Jack to retrace our steps, they went to the bar we were at and Rian and I went to the strip club.
"Hi, excuse me" Rian said to the man at the counter.
"oh hello, welcome back!" The man said a little to cheerfully.
"ah yeah, we are actually wondering if we could get some help" Rian replied casually. Was I the only one bothered by his familiarity? Guess so.
"Yes sirs, how may I assist you?" He smiled at us both.
"We're actually trying to find out about what happened yesterday." Rian started.
"Ah yes! All you boys were amazing! So happy and excited" the man laughed and a feeling in my gut told me it didn't go well.
"Can you tell us what happened because we don't really remember much" Rian rubbed the back of his head.
"If you want I can show you CCTV footage" the man said looking worried.
"Yes please, that'd be wonderful" Rian sighed in relief and soon we followed the mans eyes to a small tv which played a recording of last night.
I watched as me in the video punched a random guy, fell on a girl and almost got taken away before another girl kicked her ass and made me take a seat. I didn't really watch Jack and Alex but I did notice the hoodie on the girl and my mind begun to tick.

"I'll get you water" she had said.
"No no stay with me Hoodie, what if that girl comes back. Who will protect me then?" I had asked her.
"Listen love, you'll be fine. Stay put" she had said before she was about to leave but I wouldn't let her go and my grip tightened on her arm. Was that how she got a bruise?
I couldn't see much after as there were too many people walking about but I did see myself leave with her and jack with a dark haired girl.
"Do you have any idea where we went?" I had asked the man. Causing the silence to break.
"I'm not sure but you all were laughing about this chapel that's two blocks away and around the boulevard." And that was all we needed. Rian and I bolted for the door.
"Thank you!" I had yelled before literally racing for the chapel. From the corner of my eye I watched Rian pull out his phone and dial a number.
"Alex, meet us at 27 street" Rian snapped the phone shut before anything else could have been said. I strained my years of exercise and soon found myself stood in front of a overly pink and white chapel. It looked like a small church if it wasn't completely decked out in lights and neon signs. A vegas church equivilant?

The bell rung above the door, indicating that there was a guest. I watched Rian catch his breath and soon we were stood infront of a polished white marble counter. It threw me off a little, for a place that looked so cheap and rundown it was hard to believe that white marble table was here.

"Ah boys!" A man said, coming into the room through a curtain of beads. His accent told us he wasn't from here.
"What brings you here? Getting married to one another?" He laughed and Rian and I shared a look.
"No, we were wondering if you could actually help us" I had said, tired of being quiet.
"Of course, of course!" The man smiled broadly.
"We don't remember anything that happened yesterday and we were wondering if you could fill in the gaps" Rian said.
"Oh yes, well you boys.. there were two more of you" He said watching as we were soon accompanied by Alex and Jack.
"Ah yes, just in time!" The man chuckled slowly. He was taking his time and we were all too edgy to handle that right now.
"Basically you boys came in with these girls and then this man!" Alex trembled as all the eyes went to him.
"He got too excited and wanted to get married to everybody" The man laughed. "No." He said suddenly. "We didn't have enough time for that. It was closing hour and we wanted to go home." We nodded in understanding and i relief.
"But then this man started whining and yelling about how he'll drown in ketchup and such" The man rolled his eyes and I stared in disbelief.
"Can you please move a little faster" Rian said. The man nodded.
"Oh yes, well basically. He got married to that plant" The man pointed at Alex and then to a damaged cactus.
"Imagine a honeymoon with that" I heard Alex say to Jack, who shuddered.
"And this man got married to that pretty girl Hoodie" The man smiled and everything stopped.
"Hoodie" I said. I felt like I was gonna be sick.
The chime of the bell threw the men off and soon I was looking at the stark blue eyes that captivated Hoodie's face.
"Shit..." Her friend said.
"Hoodie!" Jack yelled and lunged to hug her. I missed the chance to grab him and pull him away because soon Hoodie disappeared within Jack's arms.
'She was so small' I thought.
"Today is just full of Irony!" Alex laughed and stared the girl in Jack's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
... Hai...