Status: we'll see.......

I Fell in Love with the Guy at the Rock Show

Prologue.

Jack looked up at the gigantic inflatable that had each band along with the time that band would be playing. People bumped into him from all directions to try and get a better look at the times and, despite the early hour, Jack was already covered in a layer of sweat (some of which was his, most of which was not.).

Using the sharpie that he had made sure to throw in his bag before he left this morning, Jack wrote down all of the bands that he wanted to see with the time of their set and put everything back into his draw-string bag and made his way through the crowd of people.

This is Warped Tour, the place where music lovers all across the United States come together to have what looks like a gigantic orgy. Kinda like Narnia, except there's no lion and the witches are the scene queen Blood On The Dance Floor fans. This is what Jack lived for. This is what kept him going all the other 364 days of the year. Whenever things got rough, Jack reminded himself that there was always Warped Tour to look forward to.

At Warped Tour, no one judged Jack because almost everyone there knew what it was like to be looked down on and betrayed and discriminated against for liking a certain band or a certain genre.

At Warped Tour, no one cared about Jack's past. Everyone accepted him because everyone there had something in common -- an undying love of music.

At Warped Tour, Jack felt safe. And safe was something Jack only felt at Warped Tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Wow I haven't written (written? wrote? write-ed? sigh) anything in a while but hopefully I can get back in the groove of things. Um, yeah. I have no idea where this fic is going because I'm not planning it out at all but idk we'll see what happens.

Let me know what you think?

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend pleaseā™„

-katy