Status: we'll see.......

I Fell in Love with the Guy at the Rock Show

One.

Jack weaved his way through the crowd of people in an attempt to get to the stage that the next band he was seeing would be playing. This band would be a lot heavier than the stuff he usually listened to but, to be honest, Jack was more interested in seeing the mosh pits that this band would produce.

Jack didn't like to be in mosh pits. He only liked to watch them. Jack had always been mesmerized by mosh pits. He loved how he could feel the intensity radiating out of them and how that energy seemed to fuse into his bloodstream and make him feel like he was buzzing. He loved how each mosh pit was different and how the music seemed to fuel the people in the pit. He loved how everyone could be doing something different, but all those different movements would come together to make something whole.

The skunk haired boy plopped down on the hill that was overlooking the stage. The green grass was itchy on his sweaty legs and he could practically feel the sun burning the skin on his bare back, but Jack was perfectly content. He watched as fans of the band gathered around the stage and started a chant of the band's name, as if that would get them to come out and play the songs the fans had memorized throughout the years faster.

The band finally came out, dressed in dark skinny jeans and loose tank tops. The crowd cheered loudly and, almost instantly, a mosh pit began to form. It quickly died out, as more fans were interested in hearing the opening song than moshing.

Half way through the short set, three mosh pits began to form at the same time in all different areas of the crowd. Jack watched the fans run around and jump and flail their limbs wildly around to the beat of the song. While some people would think that it was ridiculous to behave in such a way, Jack thought it was beautiful.

Even though he was far away, Jack noticed someone in one of the mosh pits that made his heart skip a beat. From what he could see, the kid in the pit had dark hair that was sticking to his sweaty forehead, long legs that were being used to jump and kick through the massive swarm of people, and a smile plastered on his face that made Jack's knees weak.

For reasons that are unknown to this day, Jack felt like there was something telling him to find this kid in the mosh pit before the day was over. He didn't know why he felt such a strong urge to find the boy, but he didn't question it. From what he could see from his place on top of the hill, this dude was pretty fucking hot.

Of course, trying to find one person in a massive crowd of people that's spread out over an entire amphitheater would prove itself to be insanely difficult but Jack didn't care he needed to find him.

~*&*~*&~*~

Jack had searched for the boy in the mosh pit the entire rest of the day, only stopping to join the crowd in front of a stage to hear a band play and to buy so merch from the various tents set up throughout the venue. With only one band left to play, Jack's chances of finding the boy were slim to none. Sighing, he pushed his way through the group of people to try and get a good view of the stage before the band, which was one of his favorites, began their set.

Soon enough, the opening riffs to one of Jack's favorite songs by the band rang through the air and, almost instantly, the crowd came to life, jumping up and down to the beat and singing the lyrics back to the band in front of them.

Jack jumped and sang and screamed through the entire set, thoughts of the boy he had seen in the mosh pit earlier that day now gone. With only two songs left to play, the lead singer screamed into the mic that he wanted to see a mosh pit and he wanted to see it now.

To Jack's luck, the pit that singer had requested opened up right fucking behind him. Like I said before, Jack only liked to watch the mosh pits. He didn't like to be in them. He desperately tried to shove his way forward in an attempt to stay out of the pit but the mosh pit acted as a vortex, sucking him in.

The black haired boy was being kicked, hit, and ran into. He screamed in a desperate attempt to get one of the mosher's attention so that they could shove him out of the pit. With one final kick in the shin from one of the moshers, Jack fell back on his ass. All he could do was look up at the people running over him and pray that he wouldn't get trampled.

Suddenly, he felt a strong hand on his wrist that pulled him up and out of the pit. The lanky boy's eyes widened and he almost fell back in the pit when he saw who it was who came to his rescue.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE I'M A CUNT MUAHAHAHAH
Otay I feel like this sucks but whatever. It's better than nothing.
Woo. Enjoy guys! :)