Status: we'll see.......

I Fell in Love with the Guy at the Rock Show

Two.

Jack didn't care that his favorite band was starting to thank the crowd for being amazing as a way of bringing their set to a close. No, Jack was too busy staring at the boy in front of him; The boy he had seen in the mosh pit earlier that day.

The thing Jack thought was fucking hilarious was that he wasn't even looking for the boy when he got pulled out of the mosh pit. Hell, if he'd have known that this kid would have come to him, he probably would have spent more time in front of a stage than walking around in search of a stranger.

The boy in front of Jack raised an eyebrow when all Jack did was stare at him with his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open. So he tried again. "You didn't get kicked in the head or something, did you?" he said with a laugh that Jack had to strain to hear over the crowd cheering the band off the stage.

Jack closed his mouth and shook his head. "I, uh. No, no I didn't. Thanks for, uh, saving me."

By then, the crowd was starting to push their way through so that they could get home after an amazing day. The other boy shouted to Jack over the heads of the people that had wedged their way between them. "Meet me outside the gates to the venue, okay?" Jack gave him a thumbs up and focused of worming his way through the sea of people.

Once he was finally out of the venue, Jack struggled to find the boy. Again. Thankfully, it didn't take long until Jack felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around and came face to face with the stranger. Jack thought this kid was hot when he first saw him, but that was when he was on a hill and the boy was a few hundred feet away in a mosh pit. Up close, though, this kid gave a new meaning to the word damn.

He was tall, but not nearly as tall as Jack. His arms were long and tan and muscular and, for some reason, Jack started imagining how those arms would feel wrapped around his neck while he kissed those perfect pink lips that were currently pressed together in a small shy smile.

Damn, Barakat. You don't even know this kid. Calm your hormones, Jack thought.

Anyways, the boy had dark brown hair that fell in his caramel brown eyes. His eyebrows were bushier than Jack's which kinda surprised the taller boy because, lets face it, Jack's eyebrows were pretty fucking bushy.

So, yeah, this dude was sexy as hell.

The boy rubbed the back of his neck with one had and stretched the other one out for Jack to shake. "My name's Alex. Alex Gaskarth," the boy said with a smile that showed off his dimples slightly buck teeth.

Jack shook the boy's, Alex's, hand and smiled. "I'm Jack Barakat."

"Well, Jack, it's a good thing I saw you when I did or else you would have been turned into road kill and I would hate to see such a pretty little face get damaged," Alex said with a slightly cocky smirk that made Jack's stomach flutter.

Jack laughed. "Whatever. Thanks again, by the way."

"Not a problem. Look, I gotta get going but..." Alex pulled a crumpled up piece of paper and a black sharpie out of his bag and scribbled something down, using the palm of his hand to bare on. He handed the paper to Jack.

Jack looked down at the piece of paper in his hand when Alex had wrote his name, followed by a phone number and an email address. Jack couldn't help it when a smile made its way to his face. But when he looked back up, Alex was running across the street and into the parking lot.

Yeah, this Warped Tour was definitely one of his favorites.
♠ ♠ ♠
wut up.
yayayay i updated and it didn't take me a month and a half are you proud because i am c:
i feel like this story is shit so far and i can't promise that it'll get better because idk what the hell im doing with this story but, like i said before, we'll see. but im having fun writing this, even if it sucks lol. and im happier because i no longer have to call alex "the boy". that was getting on my nerves.
ill update as soon as possible ok yay
in the meantime you guys should follow me on twitter and tumblr pls

twitter: earthtokaty_

tumblr: mr-reckless-andthebrave.tumblr.com

k im done bye i luv u guys thanks for all the comments and subscribes and stuff so far it means a ton ♥

-katy