Status: i don't own characters, only plot :)

The Red Ones Make Me Fly

The Red Ones Make Me Fly - part 10

Gerard lay on his bed with an arm folded behind his head. He stared up at his ceiling as music poured into him from his iPod. The small music player wobbled slightly; it was balancing on his bare chest, which rose and fell each time he inhaled and exhaled. His delicate fingers tapped rhythmically against the skin of his chest, alongside his iPod.
It was late, or rather early morning, but as usual Gerard’s mind was working overtime and keeping him awake. He kept thinking about that night. How he’d been quiet as usual, but how he’d actually felt quite calm, which was rather unusual. He had even answered quite casually when one of the guys, Ray, who was a guitarist at Frank’s studio, asked him what kind of music he was into.
Gerard supposed this might have been as a result of the small red and white capsules he’d found in Frank’s kitchen cabinet, but he couldn’t be sure. He made a mental-note to find out what they were the next time he was alone in Frank’s kitchen, and then his eyes widened when he realised he’d *actually* just nonchalantly assumed that he would visit Frank again. He chuckled to himself in the darkness of his room as closed his eyes, waiting for sleep to consume him.

He awoke with the sunrise, which was highly atypical for Gerard, with an image in his mind. With only a sleepy hesitation, he crawled out of bed and slumped at his desk, grabbing a clean sheet of paper and his pencil, and etching it out on the page as best he could. A few minutes later he could see the same figure sketched out in front of him as the one he’d been struggling to draw the previous week and that was still incomplete. But this one he’d drawn now was a little different. It was a little more defined, bolder lines, as if they were certain of themselves. And the figure had hair now; longish hair that passed the figures ears by little more than an inch and that curled up delicately in places. He sat there for ages staring at his drawing, wondering why he couldn’t finish it, why it looked so similar to the previous one, and most concerning, why the figure looked eerily familiar.
He was just busy pondering these things when he heard a knock on the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
another shortish chapter :)

look out for part 11 :D

i dont own Gerard or any of the people, just the plot :)