Status: i don't own characters, only plot :)

The Red Ones Make Me Fly

The Red Ones Make Me Fly - part 3

He stared at them blankly. “Oh. Hey guys.” He said monotonously “Yeah the party’s over dudes, so like, you gotta go, unfortunately. No more room for a single body – living or dead – to pass out in my entire house. I don’t know where I’m going to sleep tonight.” Gerard’s younger brother sighed heavily. “As per usual, Mikes. You should know by now that all your parties end like this.”
“Touché” Mikey laughed tiredly, throwing all the empty bottles and cans into the black bag he’d brought with him, and then disappeared back into the house.

He didn’t know how or when it had happened, but Gerard found himself driving a strange car with Frank sleeping curled up in the passenger seat. He assumed the car was Frank’s, but he had no idea why he was driving it or where he was meant to be going. “Frank”, he whispered hoarsely, poking the young man’s arm, “Pssst!”

Frank mumbled something and pulled his thin jacket tighter around his small body.
Gerard sighed and pulled over. He looked around for a sign post and once he knew where he was he sighed again. Somehow, they had managed to drive over twenty miles out of town. Not only that, the gas light was flashing rhythmically on the dashboard.

After attempting to wake frank once more, he gave up. That guy just sleeps like a rock, he thought as he took out his phone and looked up the directions to the nearest accommodation.
Finally something was in his favour – there was a motel just over a mile down the road from where they were.

Gerard parked the car outside the motel and got out, walking around to the passenger door and opening it slowly so he sleeping Frank didn’t fall out. He removed his jacket and wrapped it around franks shoulders before gently putting his arms under Frank’s legs and behind his neck, lifting him up and carrying him inside to the room he’d already booked.
The act of carrying Frank reminded him of the way his parents used to carry him and Mikey inside when they pretended they’d fallen asleep in the car after an evening out. That was of course before he became the disappointing son he apparently was.

He lay Frank down on the bed and put the blanket over him, removing his shoes and trying to make him comfortable before he took a spare blanket and pillow and tried to make himself comfortable on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont own MCR, only own the plot :)

you guys enjoying it so far?