Status: i don't own characters, only plot :)

The Red Ones Make Me Fly

The Red Ones Make Me Fly - part 4

It wasn’t the harsh sunlight pouring through the cheap motel room curtains that woke him a few hours later. It wasn’t even the annoyingly happy chirping birds outside the window. No, what woke Gerard was Frank, falling heavily on top of him. He let out a groan as Frank winded him and in return Frank’s eyes grew wide and he rolled off quickly, clutching his head. “Sorry” he moaned and Gerard, who coughing and spluttering, nodded in response.

It was late morning when they finally found their way back to Belleville.
Frank was once again in the passenger seat, his shades blocking the harsh sunlight from his eyes, as he nodded his head slightly to some beat that was in his head, or perhaps to the pounding of his hangover. Gerard just assumed Frank was hung-over. He had only seen Frank drink a beer or three, but he assumed that he had been drunk that night.

No one in their sober mind ever spoke to Gerard Way – that’s just how things had always been.

Gerard had been the weird, quiet, dark kid who kept to himself and drew ‘dark’ things in art class, and every class for that matter. That’s how the principle had put it to his mom countless times in his high school career. He (and probably every staff member at Belleville high school) was so glad that that part of his life was long over.
He was still the weird, quiet one who drew ‘dark’ things, but at least now it was his career. His excuse of a career, since he was barely even managing to feed himself every month. Of course, he didn’t tell his father that. It would just give him more of a reason to end up forcing Gerard into that job at his office.

They turned into his driveway eventually, and he shut off the engine.
“So, coffee?”
He didn’t expect Frank to accept the offer to come inside, but the next thing he knew they were heading up the pathway to his front door. He fumbled for his keys, nervously rambling about the mess Frank would have to prepare himself for and about him not having many people over. Frank laughed, “Dude, its fine! If you give me coffee I won’t even notice anything around me, I swear!”
♠ ♠ ♠
these parts are still short

i dont own G and F, only the plot