Status: i don't own characters, only plot :)

The Red Ones Make Me Fly

The Red Ones Make Me Fly - part 7

It had been over a week since the party and he hadn’t spoken to or seen Frank since then. He didn’t have Frank’s number, after all.
Well, now he did.
He wondered what to text back. Part of him was terrified, and not at all in the right emotional state to be around people. But the other part of him wanted to get out of the house for a while. That part eventually won, and he nervously texted back, “Hi Frank, not busy, what’s up? G.”

Frank replied less than a minute later, saying that he had the night off and wanted to know if Gerard was free for a drink or two.
Gerard hesitated. Drinks usually meant going to a bar or club, and that wasn’t something Gerard was fond of at all. He wasn’t all that comfortable around people. In fact, the only reason he went to all his brother’s parties was because Mikey always made a huge deal of it if he said no, and he really didn’t want Mikey on his back too.
Drzzzzzzzzzzzd

“I dnt like crwds, cm to my place? ~FrnKnSt9”

Gerard smiled. It was as if Frank had read his hesitation, and his mind!
“Sure, send me directions? I’ll be there at 6. G.”
That left him with just half an hour to get ready and get there. He showered quickly and found some clean clothes – skinnies and a Batman t-shirt under his favourite Misfits hoodie. He made sure he had a variety of pills bottles in his messenger bag along with his usual paper and stuff he took with him everywhere, his iPod, and his cheap-ass smokes Mikey had bought him a few days before. They tasted shit, but it was better than nothing.
He pulled on his Docs and grabbed his car keys, reading the directions Frank had sent and backing out of the driveway. It took him all of four and a half minutes to get to Frank’s house.
It was slightly bigger than his own matchbox-sized house, and it had an actual front yard. And a van in the driveway with “Skeleton Crew Records” printed on the side.

He stuffed his hands in his hoodie’s pockets as he walked up the driveway, finding a stray pill there and swallowing it gratefully, hoping it was one of the anti-anxiety ones – for some reason he was really nervous about this visit.
Frank opened the door before he even knocked
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont own MCR ;_;

whats going to happen at Frank's house?? KEEP READING :D