Status: One-Shot

Just Shut Up

One-Shot

I could hear her heels clicking against the marble tiles, her nails sliding along the cement walls. My heart was pounding in my ears and I stumbled through the empty halls, holding onto my side. The only thing that went through my mind was, 'I've got to get away from her.'
Suddenly, I saw Mike leaving one of the rooms in the hall.
"Mike, y-you ha-have to help m-me," I managed to stutter out. The pain from my mind was overwhelming.
"Tony? What're you doing here?" He asked, curiously.
"D-doesn't matter, just he-help me," I replied. He looked over to my side.
"Oh my God," He whispered beneath his breath. He ran over to me and picked me up bridal style.
"Oh, Tony?" I heard he wicked voice echo off of the walls.
Mike ran faster, searching for the exit when my vision began to blur.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke to terribly bright lights and an obnoxious beeping noise.
"Ugh," I groaned. My head was thundering, crashing against my skull.
I looked over to my right to see Mike asleep in one of the lousy chairs. I smiled a bit, then heard the door open.
"Oh, you're awake," the nurse said, smiling gently as she entered the room.
"You lost an impressive amount of blood, I'm honestly surprised you're still alive. You're friend, I believe, has been here ever since he brought you here," She stated, her eyes looking down at the sheets.
"How long have I been asleep?" I asked.
" Technically, four days. You'd wake up and fall back asleep though. You hit your head pretty hard, and had blood coming my two minor and one major would," She replied.
"Did he ever leave the room?" I asked, gesturing to Mike, who was still sleeping in the chair. You could hear soft snores falling from his mouth.
"Only to eat and use the bathroom. They made him go home a couple times," She stated, shrugging.
I fell silent as she left the room.
"Mike," I said, leaning over, gently shaking him.
He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. Suddenly, they widened and his mouth went agape.
"Oh my God! You're awake!" He exclaimed trying to hug me. After he realized the cords were blocking his way, he shrugged and sat down.
"Yeah, I am, " I said, smiling.
~~~~~
After I checked out of the hospital, I walked over to Mike.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Yeah, but I have something to tell you," He responded, nervously.
"Well, the hospital isn't exactly the place fo-"
He cut me off by smashing his lips against mine. I was shocked at first, but kissed back.
"Just shut up for once, okay?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :3