Let Me Love You

When you walk close to me, I shiver.

'Emily Smith, if you don't get out of this door right now, I am actually going to punch you in the face!' You yell into your best friends bedroom. You had tickets to go and see Walk The Moon at the Roxy Theatre and at this rate, you were going to be late. 'I'm here! Cool your jets!' Emily calmly replies, grabbing her keys from the side and walking out of the door.
You leave your West Hollywood apartment and walk the short distance to Sunset Boulevard. Arriving at the venue, you get there just in time for your favourite band to come on stage. You and Emily begin to dance and sing your hearts out as the concert kicks in, when a voice says in your ear 'Walk The Moon are just the best band around, don't you think?'. Emily, completely oblivious to this, carries on singing and dancing at the side of you. You turn to your right to see a man, with dark curly hair, golden-hazel eyes, dressed in tight jeans, a Chicago Bulls hoodie, black t-shirt and hipster glasses. Wait a second, you know this man! It's Darren Freakin' Criss! 'Um, yeah, there is no-one like them!' That's it Jess, stay cool. He gives you a big smile that lights up his whole face. You hold your hand out for him to shake, 'My name's Jess, and this is my best friend Emily'. You motion towards her still dancing body and add, laughing 'But we better leave her while she's quiet. You're Darren Criss, right?' He grabs your hand and shakes it, holding on for a bit longer than necessary. 'Nice to meet you Jess and yeah, I'm Darren, how did you guess?' He says, chuckling softly.
You are just about to reply when your favourite song, Shiver Shiver' comes on. 'Oh my god, I love this song!' you shout and being to sing. 'Me too!' Darren shouts and begin to dance crazily. 'Urgh, why do I have to stand behind this fucking giant! I can't see!' You say exasperatedly. 'Jump on my back!' Darren says, turning his back towards you and crouching down a little. 'No thanks, I'd weigh you down!' you reply, shouting over the loud music. 'Nonsense! Get on!' he replies, giving you a massive smile. 'Okaaayy, whatever you say' you reply and jump on, wrapping your arms around his neck while he puts his arms around your legs, holding you in place. I must say, you think to yourself, getting a piggy back from your idol at the concert of your favourite band isn't too bad for a Friday night.. 'Are you alright up there?' He asks, looking back to face you. 'Yeah I'm great, thanks so much Darren!' you say and he gives you a smile and holds onto your legs just a little tighter and you rest your head on his. He smells amazing, and you were starting to feel pretty comfortable up there. When the concert finally comes to an end, you look to your left to find Emily is nowhere to be seen.
'Darren! Have you seen Emily?!' You shout, beginning to panic. 'No, sorry, let's go outside so you can ring her'. 'Fine, come with me?' you ask, not wanting to be left alone. 'Sure' he says, smiling. As you're making your way through the crowd, you grab his hand. He smiles at you, then shifts his hand so your fingers are intertwined. You finally get outside and take out your phone, never letting go of Darren's hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's my first story, so please be nice.