Let Me Love You

Don't you forget about me....

'So, how was your day?' you ask Darren with a smile. 'It was just great, thank you. I was trying to writ a new song but I couldn't really get anything done because I was too busy thinking about something' he replies, grinning from ear to ear. 'Annnnd what would that be?' you ask, even though you sorta already know the answer. 'You, silly!' He says, nudging you with his shoulder. He continues, 'Anyway, I've got to ask you something.' He looks at you and you raise your eyebrows at him. He pulls you over to the side of the road and turns to face you, grabbing both of your hands. 'I know we've only known each other for a few days, but I really really like you. So, Jessica, will you be my girlfriend?' He announces, looking at you with a nervous smile. You took a few seconds to process what had just happened. Darren Freakin' Criss has just asked you to be his girlfriend! 'Of course I will, Darren!' You say and he wraps you in a huge bear hug. You giggle as he picks you up and spins you around, until a few people start looking at you. 'Alright, let' go in!' You say, grabbing his hand as you run towards the funfair.
Entering the funfair, Darren makes a beeline for the biggest rollercoaster. 'Darren! I can't go on that!' You try to pull him away from the queue, but he doesn't budge. 'Why not? Please come on it with me!'. 'Darren Criss, don't you dare use them puppy dog eyes on me! They won't work you know!', you turn away from him. He wraps his arms around you from behind and says quietly in your ear 'Jessica, are you scared of the rollercoaster?. 'Yeah, I am, I don't like big rollercoasters!' You stick your bottom lip out. 'Aww, come on baby, please?' Oh my god. Darren Criss had just called you baby! 'Fineeee.' You say to him 'but don't let go of me' you add. 'Never!' he says, grabbing your hand and joining the back of the queue.
After you had been on two rollercoasters, the ferris wheel, the haunted house and eaten your body weight in candy floss, you both decided to call it a night. With the giant purple teddy that Darren had won you,(You had named it Albus) clutched under your arm and your other arm around Darren's waist with his around your shoulder, you began the walk home. 'Emily isn't back until tomorrow and I don't really want to be on my own yet, so will you come and watch a movie with me please?' you ask Darren. 'Of course I will! As long as I get to pick the movie' he replies, grinning at you. 'Deal.' You agree, as he pulls you a little closer to his side.
When you reach your apartment, you go to get changed as Darren picks out the movie. Returning back to the living room dressed in a hoodie and pyjama pants, you find that Darren has chosen 'The Breakfast Club'. 'Nice choice, Darren!' you announce as you sit next to him on the couch. Halfway into the movie, you start to become restless. 'What's the matter?' he asks, 'I just can't get comfortable!' you complain. 'Come here then' he says, lifting his arm so you can get closer. You rest your head on his chest as he wraps his arms around your waist. Yes, this was much better. 'Thanks Darren' you say, 'Anything for my girl' he replies. Smiling to yourself, you carry on watching the movie. As you start to yawn and cuddle in closer to Darren, he says 'Go to sleep if you want to Jess, I'll wake you up later'. 'I'm fine, just a little tired' you reply, but your eyes start to close. The last thing you hear is 'Don't you, forget about me' and Darren's voice in your ear saying 'Goodnight baby, sleep well' as he presses a kiss to the top of your head.