Let Me Love You

I'm still sleeping.

You woke up in the morning with Darren's arms around your waist and your head buried in his chest. You sit there for a minute, wondering how you could of possibly got so lucky. Last night, you became Darren Criss' girlfriend! Deciding to get up and make breakfast, you carefully try to untangle yourself from Darren's arms. Just as you think you've managed it, a pair of hands grab your waist and pull you back. 'Stay please, I'm still tired' Darren says in an extremely sleepy voice. 'Daaaarrrreennn' you complain, 'I was just about to make breakfast!' you say, trying but failing to sound annoyed. 'Pleaaasseee baby, I'm still sleepy' he pleads with you, attempting to snuggle closer. 'Fine!' You agree, leaning back into Darren's warmth. Suddenly, he pulls you down with him, so you are actually lying down on the couch, with him behind you, arms still wrapped around your waist. 'Much better'he whispers in your ear, then you hear his breathing slow down, his steady breaths tickling the back of your neck. I agree, you thought to yourself, this is better, and you drift off to sleep once again.
When you wake up once again, you realize it is 11 o'clock and your stomach is rumbling. I really better get that breakfast cooked, you think. Getting up slowly, trying your best not to wake Darren, you move towards the kitchen and get the breakfast start. Just as you are buttering the toast, you hear a shuffling behind you. You turn around to find Darren with a major bed head and a still sleepy face. 'Good morning!' you say cheerily, Darren doesn't reply, he just opens his arms and of course you oblige. Stepping into his arms, you bury your head in his chest as he rests his on your shoulder whilst rubbing your back slowly. 'Why did you go? I was comfortable!' he mumbles into your shoulder. 'Number one, I was busy making you breakfast, number two, you can't possibly still be tired!'. 'Well, I am, so deal with it, girl!' he says, still not pulling away from you. 'Don't sass me, Darren Criss! Go and sit down on the couch and I will bring your breakfast to you.' Thank you baby' he says sweetly, looking at you with a sleepy smile, pressing a kiss to your forehead. 'It's my pleasure' you say to him, as he turns away and shuffle back into the front room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a short one, I will write more when I get back from holiday in a week :)