Let Me Love You

Surprise! Part 1.

'First of all, I need to go back to my place and get changed, you coming?' Darren asks as you leave your house.
'Sure!' you say grabbing his hand as you walk down the street. As you swing your linked hands between you, you begin to realize that Darren must live close by you if you're walking to his place.
'How could you live this close to me and I have never seen you before?' you ask, as Darren has just announced that you are close to reaching his house.
'I'm not sure' he replies, pretending to think, 'it's probably 'cause I'm a ninja!'. He lets go of your hand and starts to run down the street, pretending to hide behind cars.
'Darren Criss! Get back here immediately, people are staring!' you shout, hiding your face in your hands as people in the street start to look at your strange boyfriend.
'Oh I'm sorry' he says, coming back towards you 'Am I embarrassing you?'. With a big grin on his face, he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder with ease. He walks down the street like that, casually waving to his neighbors and generally acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, until he reached his house. Opening the door, he sets you down on the floor. You stand there, with your hands on your hips and your eyebrows raised.
He walks away from you to what you presumed was his bedroom and said over his shoulder 'Take a look around, make yourself at home, just give me two seconds.' You decide to put your light-hearted anger to one side and take a look around. The house was lovely, big but not too big. By the time you had looked in all the rooms, Darren shouted 'Come in, I'm almost done!'. You walk towards the room which you thought was his bedroom. Your jaw dropped. Stood in front of you was a topless Darren Criss.
When he put his top on, you finally drew your gaze away from his torso and to his face, where a big grin was spread across his face.
'See something you like?' He asks playfully, wiggling his eyebrows at you.
'Shut up please' you say, punching his arm lightly. 'It's a nice place you've got here' you continue, gesturing to the rest of the house.
'Why thank you, my lady!' he says, bowing. 'After you!' he gestures to the door.
'We're gonna be late!' he says, as you make your way towards his car.