Let Me Love You

Surprise! Part 2.

When you arrived at Six Flags, you were pleasantly suprised. 'Darren! How did you know? I've been waiting to come here ever since I moved to California!'. You tackle him with a big hug.
'It was just a lucky guess, baby' he says as he chuckles in your ear. 'By the way' he adds as you pull away, 'There are some people here I want you to meet.' He turns you around and leads you to the gate.
Holy. Shit. Standing there, at the gates, were Cory Monteith, Lea Michele, Chord Overstreet, Amber Riley, Naya Riviera, Chris Colfer and Kevin McHale.
'Holy shit! I can't go over there!' You whisper in Darren's ear as you approach the large group.
'Course you can, Jess, they'll love you!' he replies comfortingly. You reach the group and give them all a big smile.
'Hey guys, this is my girlfriend Jess!' He addresses the group, then you. 'Jess, this is the group, here we have Cory, Lea,Chord, Amber, Naya, Chris and last but not least, Kevin.' They each give a little wave as say 'hey!' as their name is called.
Cory speaks up first. 'I would just like to say that even though you and Darren haven't known each other for that long, he seriously hasn't stopped talking about you!' All the group, including you, laugh and Darren hides his face in your hair.
'Thanks for that revelation, dude.' Darren says quietly, still blushing.
'Less talk, more walk y'all! Let's get this show on the road!' Kevin yells, pretending to strut away. This was going to be a great day, you could just tell.
By the time you all strolled out of the gates late in the evening, you had had one of the best days of your life. After riding every single rollercoaster, you all decide to call it a day. As you leave the group, you give each of them a hug and exchange numbers with all of them. You had become really good friends with all of them throughout the day and you hoped you would see them all again in the near future.
'So did you enjoying meeting my friends today?' Darren asks, as he links your hands and rests them on your knee.
'Yeah, I loved it! They are seriously the nicest group of people I have ever met' You reply, giving Darren a big smile.
'I'm so glad you enjoyed it. You fancy watching a movie back at my house?' he asks.
'Sure!' you reply.
When you arrive back at Darren's, he gives you the task of choosing a movie to watch out of his massive DVD collection. You come to the decision of The Little Mermaid just as Darren steps into the room. You turn around to see he is dressed in a pair of basketball shorts and a U of M t-shirt. He hands you his Hapa t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants.
'Here babe, you can just get changed in my room.' You thank him and walk down the hall into Darren's bedroom. As you get changed, you look around his room. It's more orderly than you would have thought, but with a few clothes here and there and a couple of guitars on stands around the room. Also, there are photographs plastered around the room, including many of Darren's family and both his Glee and Starkid friends. After getting dressed, you fold your other clothes, put them on Darren's dresser. You return to the living room, and find Darren sitting on the couch, ready to play the movie. 'You know, you look damn good in my clothes' Darren says with a cheeky smile. You blush and laugh, settling into a comfortable position on the couch. 'You ready?' Darren asks.
'Do it!' you say, laughing. He starts the movie and you settle in to watch it. About half way through, you fall asleep and the next thing you know you are being lifted up. 'It's only me, baby' he says gently as he puts you down on the bed. He gets in behind, being the big spoon. You snuggle in and close your eyes once more.
'Goodnight Dare'
'Goodnight, baby' Darren says, giving you a gentle kiss on the cheek. Today had been great, but you were pretty darn exhausted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been caught up in school and stuff. Anyway, I'm back.
Just wanted to say RIP Cory Monteith, he was one of my biggest idols and has helped me a lot. Rest easy, buddy.