Sequel: The Pain Of Love.
Status: The end is near!

You're Automatic.

Back To School.

I sat in the living room, eating a piece of toast and checking over my homework. I was just waiting for Tom to get out of the shower since he wanted to drive me to school. I did need to finish getting ready though, and required the bathroom for that.

I didn't know where Bill had gone last night. Tom figured he had left last night since he wasn't in the room when we woke up; even Gustav and Georg said that hadn't seen him. I was worried, but I had to try to convince myself to not think about it anymore since he didn't like me that way.

Tom came out with a towel wrapped low around his hips. "All yours," he said with a smirk, leaving the bathroom door open behind him. "That bathroom is too." He winked and snickered, pulling me into a hug as I tried to walk by.

"Oh, ha ha ha, Tom. You're so funny," I teased. I playfully slapped his bare chest and giggled as he leaned down and kissed me. "Alright, enough of this, you're getting me all wet." He raised a brow and grinned devilishly at me. I gasped, realizing his perverted thoughts, and I smacked his chest harder, glaring. "Do not even! You know that's not what I meant!"

He laughed, holding his hands in front of him defensively. "Hey, you said it, not me!" He smacked my butt as he walked into the bedroom, laughing. I yelped and backed into the wall, watching him disappear through the door. I scoffed and rolled my eyes before going to finish getting ready.

After I brushed my teeth and hair, I slid my homework into my backpack and pulled on a jacket. I looked at Bill's beanie that he had given me the day before and I pulled it onto my head. I wondered where he was...

"Are you ready?"

I looked up at Tom and smiled with a nod. I gathered the last of my things before we went down to the Cadillac. I gave him directions to the school and he started the drive. I looked at the sun, up enough to show that today was going to be a basic opposite of the blizzard from the day before. Not a cloud in the sky and it was already warmer.

"What time is your lunch?" Tom asked, turning the radio down so we could hear each other talk. He looked at me.

"1 to 1:45." I looked over at him and gave a half smile, "Why, you wanna come see me?"
He shrugged, trying to hide his smile. "I don't know, maybe. If I'm not too busy." A smirk played on his lips and he looked back at the road. "I'm going to buy you a phone today, if that's okay."

I scoffed a laugh and shook my head, "Why wouldn't it be? You really don't have to, though. I can buy one when I have a little more money. I was the stupid one who lost it, so it's my responsibility to replace it."

He shook his head as he pulled into the school parking lot. "No, I want to. You didn't lose it, it was stolen. And I've got the money to spare." He grinned and leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek. "Now, go learn something!" He licked the side of my face with a smirk.

"Yech, disgusting!" I opened the door and jumped out, sticking my tongue out at him. As I walked off toward my friend, I rubbed the back of my hand over the spot he had licked. "Morning, Jackie."

Her jaw hung open as she looked between Tom's vanishing Cadillac and me. Finally, after the Cadi was gone out of sight, she looked at me with, disbelieving eyes. "Was that Tom Kaulitz?"

I nodded with a smirk. "Yes it was. Let's find the others though so I only have to tell this story once." I linked my arm with hers, ignoring the pout on her petite, doll-like face. We walked to the picnic table we all met at before class.

"Mandyson! That snow day yesterday was so great! I completely forgot about that personal essay until I woke up yesterday morning." My friend Trevor pat the seat beside him with a smile and scooted over a bit.

"Forgot? More like procrastinated, Trev," I teased as I sat down beside him. "An extra day was definitely good though, I got to finish my essay so it was all good." I smiled slightly, remember how Bill said my dad would be proud. "So, what'd you guys do this weekend?" I looked at my ragtag gang of friends.

"Who cares?" Jackie mumbled as she rolled her eyes. "Tell us about -"

I quickly clamped my hand over her mouth to shut her up. "I'll tell in a minute, just be patient." I didn't want her spoiling my fun. When she reluctantly nodded, I pulled my hand away.

"Jackie and I went to the mall Saturday, then a part on Sunday." Olivia grinned and shared a look with Jackie, the two of them grinning widely before saying in unison, "A party thrown by Mark Torres!"

"Oh em gee, Brad, Mark Torres!" Travis, Trevor's twin, looked at their best friend Brad and waved his hand girlishly. "He is, like, so freaking hot, am I right?" He batted his eyes.

"Oh, totally. I mean, I would bake cookies on him, he's so hot," Brad replied, using the same mocking, feminine tone. "Seriously, he's so gorgeousss!"

Jackie glared between them in annoyance over how they mocked her and her friend. She rolled her eyes with a scoff, quickly morphing her annoyance into smugness. "It doesn't matter," she stated as if Mark was already yesterday's news, "Amanda can beat him." She looked at me, the others turning curious gazes toward me.

I sighed and shook my head with a half smile. I wanted her to have to wait more, but figured I should not torture my friend any longer than I already had. "Alright, alright. Your head will explode if I keep you waiting any longer, won't it?" I snickered when she nodded vigorously. "This weekend, I-"

Trevor quickly clamped his hand over my mouth and looked at me with wide eyes. "Shh! I wanna see if her head explodes!" He turned and looked at her intensely for a couple minutes before I licked his hand. "Ew! You are sick, young lady! You have no idea where this hand has been!" He wiped his hand off on my pants as he shook his head, mumbling something about kids these days.

I laughed and pat his head. "That's what you get, Thing One. I still love you though." I chuckled when he beamed a grin at me and I looked back at Jackie, her intense and impatient glare burning a hole into my very soul. "I'm going to continue, just stop with the look! It burns, okay!?" I shook my head and gave her a light shove to break the glare. "Saturday, I had to go to the store. Skye was supposed to go with me, but he disappeared... But, anyway, I went to Starbucks and, while I was getting my drink, my stuff was stolen and I spilled my drink in front of this really hot guy."

"Like, oh my god, I bet that was, like, so embarrasing!" Brad's face mocked sympathy as he widened his eyes and made his mouth into a dramatic move. In a very feminine gesture, he quickly rested his chin on his hand. "How hot was he?"

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. "Way hotter than you, Bradley, that's all I'm gonna say." I giggled when he pouted, then I went on with my story. "Anyway, the guy bought me a drink and told me his name was Bill. Then he intro \duced me to his brother Tom and their friends Georg and Gustav and they took me to listen to their band - Tokio Hotel or something?" I shrugged and rested my chin on my hand, pretending not to notice the female half of my group's jaws on the ground, "It was no big deal, they weren't that great."

I proceeded to them about the rest of my weekend, occasionally watching my friends become interested and surprised and relieved and excited as I went over the events. The bell rang and we gathered our things, walking in a cluster toward the building.

"You kissed a celebrity, Amanda!" Jackie squealed, clapping her hands in excitement. "AND YOU'VE BEEN STAYING WITH HIM IN HIS HOTEL ROOM!" She was about to explode as I clamped my hand down on her mouth.

"Alright, I know you're excited, but I don't want the whole world to know. So mind being a little quieter?" I hissed. I sighed and shook my head, removing my hand and walking off toward my class. "I'll see you guys at lunch," I hollered over my shoulder, waving as I walked.

x-x-x-x-x

Lunch time arrived and I found an empty picnic table in the courtyard to wait for Tom. I had barely been sitting for five minutes when my friends filled the seats. "Look, I don't mean to be rude or anything, guys, but these seats are taken."

Trevor looked at me in shock and annoyance. "By whom?" he demanded, crossing his arms.

"Oh my god, they're coming here to see you for lunch, aren't they?" Jackie squealed in delight, clapping her hands and fixing her hair.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Tom said he would, and I can probably count on that." He never said anyone else come with him, but I really hoped Bill would. I looked into Olivia's puppy dog eyes and instantly knew what she wanted. I rolled my eyes, "Yes, you can stick around and meet them. But be cool!" I picked at the paint on the picnic table as I smiled a little, "They're just normal guys."

"Yeah, right, except Tom." Jackie stared off with gaga eyes, sighing, "He is such a sex god." She rested her elbow on the table as she started to daydream, and I found myself doubting her control when he came to see me.

I rolled my eyes at her and grinned, catching sight of Tom as he walked toward my table with Gustav and Georg flanking him. "Hey guys!" Tom sat beside me, Georg sitting on the other side and Gustav sitting across from me by my friends. I looked at Tom with a small frown, "No luck finding Bill?"

He shook his head sadly and push his sunglasses down so they were hanging off his face. "No, but I don't think he left the hotel. I think he got a different room since he doesn't really have anywhere else to go and he kinda has to stay close." He put a cell phone down on the table in front of me and kissed my forehead, and I took it as a sign of him wanting to change the subject.

I blushed a little and smiled shyly, picking up the phone. I sighed mentally, holding the Blackberry in my hand and realizing he spared no expense. I shouldn't known he'd do this. "Thank you," I forced out with a smile, kissing him on the cheek. He grinned proudly and I giggled quietly. "Did you guys already put your numbers in it?"

"Ja. All four of us and Skye. We even put Aubrey's, just in case." He smiled, nudging me with his shoulder.

"Euch, Aubrey..." Olivia rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out unflatteringly. When Tom looked at her, eyebrow raised, she quickly pulled her tongue back into her mouth. "It's complicated... He's my cousin, but my parents adopted him, so he's my adopted brother too." She shrugged and looked down at the ground.

Tom raised a brow again then shook his head with a laugh. "Amerikaner," he mumbled with a smirk at Georg. He sighed and looked at me. "We excused the rest of your classes today. Want to go grab lunch and help us look for baby brother Bill?"

I couldn't hold back the excitement as I quickly gathered my things. I had my friends pass my new phone around to program their phone numbers into it. "Marc will be so jealous," Jackie, whom had been shockingly quiet, muttered as she handed me my phone back and I stood up.

I nodded silently. I had liked him through most of middle school, despite how he teased me, and my friends had never let me forget about the crush. Right now, I really only wanted my teddy bear.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's been about six months, for which I am really sorry!! I will be trying a little hard to keep up with this story from now on! Please don't hate me!

Thank you all for reading, subscribing, and recommending! I really appreciate it. <3

Comment, subscribe, recommend!