Sequel: The Pain Of Love.
Status: The end is near!

You're Automatic.

Ich Liebe Dich.

Bill and I had walked for a while until we got to the park. We walked up to the jungle gym and sat down, Bill pulling me into his lap. We sat quietly for what felt like forever; I didn't care, I was just happy to be with him. He took off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders, and I was thankful for the warmth.

"What are you thinking about?" He lightly nudged my head with his, looking into my eyes when I looked at him and stunning me.

I shrugged slightly, not really having an answer for him. "I'm just happy to see you. What are you thinking?" I nudged him the same way he had just done to me, but I blushed a little.

He sighed and chuckled nervously, looking at the ground for a second. "I have something I have to tell you." He looked back at me, his eyes burning into my, "And, if I don't do it now, I don't think I ever will."

The look in his eyes, the way he said it... It made butterflies stir in my stomach. I swallowed hard and nodded, unable to take my eyes away from his; it was such an intense feeling, having him look at me like that.

He looked away from me for a minute, eyes falling to the ground again, "I lied." He sighed and fidgeted for a a couple minutes before looking back at me. "When I said we were friends, I wasn't telling the complete truth." He took a shaky breath and closed his eyes for a second; when he opened them, the same burning need was in them. "I care about you so more than I lead on. I know I'm not exactly discreet or anything, but that's only the tip of the iceberg..." He looked deep into my eyes, searching them, then his eyes fell in defeat. "I want to tell you, but I don't want to scare you away... I don't want to lose you." He looked up at me desperately.

My heart was trying to pound out of my chest and I could barely breathe, my chest was so tight. I took a deep, shaky breath. "Bill, you can tell me anything. I'm not going anywhere," I squeaked anxiously. I chewed on the inside of my cheek nervously.

He nodded and smiled, some relief touching his eyes and softening his expression. He shook his head, "This is big... And it's not easy to say." He sighed, smiling slightly to himself. "Amanda... Ich liebe dich." His face reddened slightly as he fidgeted with his hair.

I didn't have to speak German to know what that meant, the nervousness he was showing and the fluttering in my stomach was all I needed to know. I grinned and went to open my mouth to say something, but he stopped me.

"I'm not finished." Another shaky breath and he half smiled. "I love you as much as any one person can love another, truly. I know we haven't know each other long, but I fell in love with you the second I saw you." He chuckled, surely recalling that embarrassing moment, and continued, "Every second I'm with you is amazing and I cherish it; every second we're apart, it feels like someone is slowly ripping me apart. Your voice and presence are the only things that can give me instant joy." He sighed, looking at me, the desperate urgency fading and being replaced with relief with every word he got out. "You can't even begin to understand how much I care about you, how important you are to me... How much I love you."

I couldn't keep the grin off my face, and I knew I was blushing cherry tomato red. Bill had made me speechless with the words he had woven together so beautifully. "I wish you would've told me earlier. I felt like you didn't... Like I wasn't..."

He smiled and scooted closer to me, hugging me tightly. "I didn't tell you before because of Tom. I knew he liked you and I wanted him to be happy... But, as soon as I sacrificed my happiness for his own the night I left, I hated myself and it was like my heart shattered into a million pieces. The whole time I was gone, I couldn't stop thinking about you and about how stupid I had been to let you go just to make Tom happy." He frowned and I nuzzled my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat and his wracked breathing as he tried to keep his voice level. "It doesn't matter anymore, though, because now you know how I feel. Who you choose to be with is up to you." He let me go and looked at me.

I leaned back and looked at him like he had just asked me the stupidest question ever. "You. I choose you. I thought that was obvious, I chose you from the very beginning." I smiled a little, blushing, "I-I love you, Bill Kaulitz. There's no one I could every possibly love more than you."

He grinned and his eyes lit up happily as he engulfed me in a hug, kissing my forehead. "And there is no one in the entire universe that I could love anywhere near as much as I love you, Amanda Sanders." He leaned back slightly and gently pressed his lips to mine.

I sighed happily and kissed him back, feeling pure bliss that ran through my every inch of me the second his lips were on mine. I smiled, unable to help myself, and he soon mirrored me.

Bill pulled back, laughing. He cupped my face and rubbed his thumb on my cheek, smiling. He cleared his throat and sat up straight, looking at me with the best serious face he could manage, though he still had the smallest smile on his face. "Well then, miss Sanders, would you give me the honor of giving me the pleasure of being your boyfriend?"

I tried to put a serious expression on my face, though I completely failed. My cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much. I nodded and shrugged a little. "Yeah, I guess that would be okay," I joked, trying to be as serious as possible.

"You guess?" he questioned, raising a brow and smirking, looking almost exactly like Tom in the process. He leaned forward until he was just inches from my face. "What's that supposed to mean?" He closed the distance and pecked my lips with a smile.

I giggled and shrugged. "Let's go home, I'm freezing." I shivered underneath his warm jacket as snowflakes began slowly drift from the night sky. I stood up and held my hand out to him.

He smiled and nodded, standing up and taking my hand in his. "As you wish." He pulled me close, putting his arm over my shoulders as I slid my arm around his waist, and kissed the top of my head as we started the walk back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY. It took forever, but Bill finally revealed the truth. Simple adorable. ^_^

Thank you for commenting, PeytonDawn! I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

Comment, subscribe, recommend! <3