Sequel: The Pain Of Love.
Status: The end is near!

You're Automatic.

Normality?

[Bill's POV]
I stood in Tom's suite, staring at the bedroom door after he had gone in and shut it. I sighed; this wasn't over and I knew it. It would be over until Amanda broke him, hurt him... And that would destroy him. Until then, Tom would do everything in his power to steal her back from me. I headed back to my room somberly.

I stepped out of the elevator and looked up and down the hallway to see if I could find Amanda; I spotted her at the end of the hallway by the door to the stairs, head on her knees. I frowned and walked over to her, hearing her soft sobs. I sat down beside her and put my arm over her shoulders to comfort her, but she quickly looked up at me with tears running down her cheeks. I wiped them away and kissed her cheek, "Are you okay?"

She took a shaky breath and leaned her head back against the wall. "No, not really," she finally said, laughing a little and wiped her eyes. "But I don't really want to talk about it." She choked back a sob and looked at me, "How did things go with Tom?"

I shrugged with a sigh. "He isn't happy. He says it's unfair of me to ask him to give up his chance with you after I already messed up. He does really like you, and I know that because he's done something for you that he hasn't done for very many girls that have come into his life..."

She looked at me curiously, tilting her head a little. It was so cute, I couldn't resist smiling. "And what's that?"

I was quiet for a minute before I looked forward. "He hasn't had sex with you." I reared my head slightly, a little surprised at the relief and embarrassment in my own voice. "He tried to make me think he did, and I almost believe him, but I know him better than that." I smirked as she turned cherry red. "And, knowing Tom, this isn't over. He's going to do everything he can do to get you back and the only way he'll stop is if you totally convince him that you don't love him." I looked at her thoughtful face.

"How would I do that? I mean, I already told him that I love you, not him." She didn't sound like she was going to be happy about what I was going to say; she sounded like she was anticipating the worst, that she already knew what it was.

"You have to break him. You have to get it into his head that you don't love him. It will be the only way to get him to understand that you have made the choice; It'll kill him on the inside, but it's something that has to be done..."
[End POV]

I bit my lip. If I broke Tom, severely hurt him emotionally... If he suffered at my hand, I couldn't live with myself. "I can't do that, Bill. I can't hurt him, but I can't have him be mad at you and trying to break us apart either!" I put my head in my hands and huffed in frustration. I felt the tears welling in my eyes and my throat tightening again. I thought things would be easier now that the truth was out, but everything was harder. I needed to talk to Skye,; I knew he would help me out of the sticky situation. I sighed, emotionally exhausted; the day had been too long and I was grateful the next day was Saturday.

"Come on, let's go inside." Bill helped me up and grabbing my bag before we walked to his room. He opened the door and we walked in. It looked a little different, but I imagined it was pretty much the same.

"I'm going to bed," I mumbled, walking toward the bedroom, I opened the door and frowned with a whine; it was a closet.

Bill stifled a laugh and walked over to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me 180-degrees to face a door across the room. "That's the bedroom, Spatzi."

"Shut up," I said, sticking my tongue out and blushing slightly. I gathered my dignity and walked across the room. I opened the door and walked through it, shutting it behind me. I pulled back the sheets and laid down, just before noticing I was still in my jeans and tee-shirt. Being too tired to care, I pulled off my pants and shirt, spotting Bill's luggage in the corner. I scampered over to it and pulled out a shirt, putting it on. I crawled back under the blankets and, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

I was awakened as the bed shifted and I was pulled into the warm body of Bill. I opened my eyes sleepily and looked at him with a smile. "Goodmorning."

"Guten morgen," he grinned. "I'm just going to tell you that you are adorable when you're asleep... And even more adorable when you first wake up." He nuzzled his face into my hair and sighed.

I giggled and grabbed my phone, turning it on to check the time. 8am, with a new text message from an hour ago. I opened it and smiled.

Hey Mandy!! Come see me 2day or u will have a very depressed brother. Do u want a depressed brother?! I don't think so. I haven't seen u in a long time... Aub wants to see u too. <3"

I smirked and wiggled my toes, having taken the brace off the same night Aubrey had given it to me and the crutches were still sitting in Tom's room. My foot still hurt a little, but not nearly as much as it did a few days ago. I looked over at Bill, "Can we go see Skye today? He misses me."

Bill made a face at me and laughed. "Of course! I'm not going to deprive my girl of seeing her brother. I'll go start some breakfast and you can take a shower." He pecked me on the lips before crawling out of bed and jogging out of the room. He popped his head back in with a peculiar smile. "By the way, you look sexy in just my shirt." He laughed and ducked back out when I threw a pillow at him.

I thought about what Skye would think when I told him about yesterday. I tried to imagine the different reactions he might have after I told him everything. I knew he'd either be extremely happy for me or he'd taken on the over-protective big brother role. I wondered if our cousin had found him and told him anything, even though he had promised not to. I wasn't sure what was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe, recommend! <3