Sequel: The Pain Of Love.
Status: The end is near!

You're Automatic.

In Motion.

I sat at the bar in the kitchen, humming along to the Tokio Hotel songs Bill had playing through the stereo from his iPod. I shoveled in another forkful of pancakes that Bill had made. "Hey Bill, why did you guys decide to change your sound?" I called, listening to the chorus of Scream while Bill was blow drying his hair in the bathroom.

He shut off the blow dryer. "We thought it would be fun and interesting to try something new. We had the same sound for about six years. Plus, it's a little more popular in Germany than it is here in America."

I shrugged. It made sense, a new sound to grow as musicians; most bands went through some sort of sound change at some point. "I like the old stuff better. It's a little edgier, more rock'n'roll." I smiled as he looked at me through the mirror, his eyebrow raised. "There just isn't much guitar or bass in the new stuff, that's all. There's pretty much just you and Gustav." I turned to my phone as I got another text from Skye.

"Georg und Tomi have just as much a part as always." Bill said, coming out and sitting on the bar stool next to me. He grabbed my fork and cut a triangle off my pancakes, eating it.

I played with the scroller on my phone for a minute before looking at him. "Can I ask you a somewhat personal question?" I asked, averting my eyes and taking another bite from my pancakes. I saw him nod slowly from the corner of my eye. I bit my lip for a minute. "How old are you guys?"

"Georg is twenty-two, Gustav is twenty-one, and Tom and I just turned twenty not too long ago." He sounded a little hesitant and curious.

I nodded slowly; having just turned seventeen myself, I was worried about the age difference, but it wasn't too bad. It just meant waiting a while for anything...intimate. I looked back at my phone as it went off again, expecting another text from Skye but seeing it was from Tom.

"Do you have any plans for today?"

Let the games begin, I thought with a sigh. I really didn't think it would start as quick as it did and it only made me feel even more stressed out about everything. "Kind of. Why?"

"Are you ready to go?" Bill asked, pulling on a jacket. He grabbed mine off the couch and walked over, holding it open to put it on me. He smiled at me.

I nodded, leaning across the bat to put my plate in the sink, and walked over to him to shrug my jacket on. "Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure," he said as we walked to the door. He opened it for me and bowed slightly, making me giggle.

"What if Skye doesn't approve of all of this? I'm a minor and he could go to the police and you could get in trouble with the law here and you could get a lot of bad rep and-"

He cut me off with a kiss, nearly making me melt in his arms and forget everything. When he pulled back, he smiled at me reassuringly, "We will just have to find out. Do you really think he won't approve?" He looked a little concerned as we walked toward the elevator.

"I don't know. He might. You're a rockstar, and you live in Germany... But you make me happy, and I haven't been this happy in, well, ever." I shrugged with a sigh. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket.

"With Bill? Nevermind. Where are you going?"

I sighed again, wondering what extent Tom was going to go to try and win me back. Bill made it seem like there was nothing Tom wouldn't do, and the worried me. I didn't want to come between twins like that, but I didn't want to give up the one thing that truly made me really happy.

x-x-x-x-x

The car pulled up in front of the Mikkel household and we got out, Bill telling the driver he'd call if we needed him again. I was barely out of the car when Skye ran out the front door and tackled me in a hug.

"Skye! Can't breathe! Lungs, crushed!" I flailed, trying not to giggle but failing. I nuzzled my face against him and laughed. He let me go with a huge grin and we stood up so he could hug me a little more civilly. "Where are Aubrey and Olivia?"

"They went shopping with Laura. Where are Tom and Georg and Gustav?" Smiled and gave Bill a half-hug before leading us into the house.

"There's back at the hotel. We decided to just come see you ourselves instead of dragging the whole gang," I shrugged. "Is Anthony around?"

Skye nodded and opened his mouth to answer, but was interrupted as Mr. Mikkel walked down the stairs. "Well, Amanda! Guten tag! And this must be - let me guess... Bill?" He looked to my brother for confirmation, and smiled when he nodded. "Well, Mr. Kaulitz, I am Anthony Mikkel." He held hand out with a polite smile.

Bill smiled shyly and shook the man's hand. "Hallo. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Mikkel. And please just call me Bill."

I looked at Skye. "Hey, can I talk to you?" I bit my lip nervously. He nodded slowly, head cocked curiously, and we walked out the front door. I sat down on the swinging bench and he sat beside me. "I want to talk to you about Bill..."

He perked up a little and I could read curiosity and concern on his face, though he didn't act on it. "Alright, let's talk. What about him?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "He told me something yesterday. Something really big. And I don't know how you're going to take it..." I opened my eyes and looked at him, "Bill told me he loves me." His eyes widened slightly and he stared at me. "And... I may have said it back..." I closed my eyes again quickly, and peeked one open at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I was a total derp and skipped three chapters. I'm used to typing a chapter and then posting it, not writing ahead; thus, I got lost and confused. Haha, sorry guys! <3