Sequel: The Pain Of Love.
Status: The end is near!

You're Automatic.

Separated.

I held onto Bill's arm tightly as we cuddled on the couch, watching cheesy Disney movies on the couch. It wouldn't be long before he would have to leave to catch his flight back to Germany and we were spending out last few hours together in a way that made us both happy. It still baffled me at how I had fallen for him so quickly, and how someone like him could ever feel a fraction of what he felt for me. "Do you really have to go?" I mumbled sadly for what felt like the millionth time. I peeked a look at him, trying to look my saddest.

He chucled and stroked my hair. "Yes, I do. But I have a proposal for me." He muted the television and turned to face me. Taking both my hands, he looked at me, "That is, if you want to hear it?"

The word proposal made butterflies flutter in my stomach even though I knew that wasn't what he meant. I rolled my eyes and kissed him quickly, "Of course I want to hear it."

He smiled at me and nodded. "After a week or two when we're settled into touring again, we can fly you and Skye out to stay with us for a while. It's better than waiting until we're back out here and it gives us both time to do somet hings we need to do first." He waited for my reaction, tugging at his bottom lip with his teeth in a fashion that really made me see that he and Tom were twins.

I giggled at the action but cut it short and sighed. "Three days without you was torture and now you expect me to go two weeks?" I pouted teasingly. "And what if you meet someone else? You said it only took five minutes for you to fall head over heels with me, so just imagine would could happen in, " I paused as I did the math, "20,160 minnutes?" My tone was much more serious. I expected him to think this was just a fling before he fell for some beauty and charming girl in the front row at his next show.

He shook his head and gently held my chin in his hand, raising his pierced brow disapprovingly. "Amanda, 20,160 minutes without you will feel like a million years. I love you, I don't care who is waiting in line for me. I only want you." He smiled, making my breath catch, then he pressed his lips tenderly to mine and I could just feel that he meant what he said.

When he pulled back and placed his hand on the side of face, tracing his thumb over my lips lightly, I took a deep breath in an attempt to ease the blissful light-headedness he had given me. When I could finally speak, I looked at him equally as sad as I had been before he had said that to me, but my heart felt warm and glowing. "Where am I supposed to go now? I know you think I'll be safe at Aubrey's with Skye but Skye's hardly ever home... and I'm sure Shawn and Melody will know I'm there as soon as you guys leave." I could feel my anxiety taking over as I thought about what they would do with my boys no longer here to protect me. "And don't try to tell me I'm overreacting because you've seen what they can do."

Bill inhaled deeply. "I wasn't going to say you're overreacting. I know." He sat back a little, holding my hands in his again. "Until we can fly you out, you can stay here. We'll keep paying for the room until then. Skye can even stay here if it would make you two more comfortable."

I sighed and hung my head. He had an answer for everything, a solution for every problem. He really was going to leave me behind after everything, for two weeks. It was going to be two weeks without the four men that had made me smile since I had known them and I had in the seventeen years of my life before knowing them; fourteen days waiting to be reunited; 335 hours alone; 20,160 minutes of pure torture; 1,209,600 seconds without my teddy bear.

"Oh, Amanda, please don't be sad," he begged, pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. "I'm the one who should be worried, not you." He pet my hair. I looked up at him curiously and he smiled a bit, "While I'm gone, what proof is there going to be left here that you're mine? Who's going to stop some other guy from sweeping you off your feet?" He grinned when my face went hot in what had to be a dark blush. He laughed and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand, "You're adorable."

"Shut up," I said, unable to keep from grinning, and I covered my face with my hands. "I am not." I squealed when he tried to pry my hands off my face, the both of us laughing while I tried to back away. He continued to move with me, tugging on my hands to move them. When he finally removed them, I was laying on the couch with him straddling me and pinning my hands by my head. I bit my lip and looked at him.

Bill looked at me, his expression torn, but he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back, trying to twist my hands free so I could tangle them in his hair, but he kept them pinned. When he pulled away, he smiled at me smuggly.

"You know, you look just like Tom when you do that," I mumbled, poking my tongue out at him.

He raised his brow and, as quick as lightning, leaned back down and caught my tongue between his teeth lightly causing me to yelp. He rubbed his nose against my and laughed, releasing my tongue and sitting back up.

"That was... interesting," I said with wide eyes. I ran my tongue over my teeth and stared at him when he shrugged in response, still grinning. I tilted my head and looked at my pelvis where his was almost connected. I lifted my hips and bit my lip, looking back up at him.

His eyes went wide for a second and he quickly let go of my hands, putting them on my hips. "Amanda..." He averted his eyes then closed them, taking a deep breath. "I don't want you to rush into this." He opened his eyes and looked at me.

I licked my lips and stared up at the ceiling. He wasn't rushing me, it was something I wanted. I loved Bill more than anything and he loved me, how else could I show that dedication? "I'm not rushing. I want to," I said, looking back to him and moving my hips again.

A quiet groan escaped as he chewed on his lip. He almost looked like he was going to give in when there was a knock at the door. He shook his head and looked at me, climbing off and pulling me up. "You know I love you. I want to take things slow. I refuse to take your virginity after knowing you for only a week." He pecked me on the lips. Still holding my hand, we got up and walked over to the door. Bill opened it and smiled at Georg. "I just need one more minute."

Georg sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yenz is getting impatient. Don't be too much longer," he mumbled in annoyance. He smiled and me and quickly gave me a hug, "Tschüss, Spatzi! Bis später!" With that, his disappeared down the hallway to leave Bill and I.

I giggled and looked at Bill as he slowly scanned the room to make sure he had everything. He slid a pair of sunglasses on and sighed. "I guess that's everything..." There was a hint of sadness in his voice. "If only I could pack you up in a bag and bring you home with me." He smiled a bit.

I looked up into his eyes. "Why don't you?" I already sounded miserable and he was still less than an arm's length away. I could still smell him and his cologne.

"Cheer up, liebling. I promise we'll be together again soon." He smiled wider this time and pulled me into a tight hug. When he released me, I still clung tightly. He laughed a little then grasped my shoulders, "Hey, I have something for you." He forced a bit of space between us so he could reach into his jacket pocket, where he supplied and black velvet box from. "I hope you like it." He gave me a kiss on the cheek before turning and walking away, leaving me alone in the open doorway with his gift.

I shut the door and walked back to the couch, laying down and holding the box. I stared at it for a moment before opening is. A gasp escaped my throat as I looked at what was inside: a beautiful gold locket and a note from Bill.

My Love,
This is for you. I'm sorry there isn't a picture of us to put in it yet but we have plenty of time for that. For now, I hope you like the picture Gustav suggested I put inside. I miss you already.
Forever yours,
Bill Kaulitz


I pulled out the locket and carefully opened it, my eyes tearing up as I smiled and looked at the picture. Smiling up at me was a picture of all four boys on their tourbus, wide smiles like they were all sharing a joke. Those were my boys and I couldn't be convinced otherwise. I fastened the delicate chain the locket resided on around my neck before running over to the window just in time to see them walk out of the building. Bill stopped and looked up at the window. I waved down and I could barely see a smile as he waved back for a second, then was ushered into the car by a man in a suit.

I reached up to touch the locket and I smiled. The next couple weeks would be terrible but, in this moment, I was glowing. I was happy. I was in love.