Sequel: The Pain Of Love.
Status: The end is near!

You're Automatic.

Reunited.

I sat in the taxi, bouncing uncontrollably with excitement. The time had finally come to see my boys again and Skye and I were in Germany, leaving the airport to meet up with the guys only moments away. Since Bill's first call a few days prior, I had spoken to them all a couple times as they said things were settling down, so I would get to spend Christmas with them.

I looked over at Skye as he hovered over his clipboard, silently mouthing the words he was reading and writing. I still had no idea what he was doing but I had a feeling it was about what I told him that Bill had said he loved me. He refused to tell me anything and was gone most of the time, leaving the hotel looking like a normal person except for the abnormal colored hair.

We pulled into the parking lot and I saw a huge bus that I assumed was their tour bus. To confirm my assumption, the door opened and Tom stepped out and lit a cigarette. The taxi wasn't even parked before I took off out the door, running for him. He looked up just in time to see me and grinned, opening his arms for a huge as I jumped at him. "Tomi!"

He spun me in a circle, my feet leaving the ground, and laughed. "Hey!" He squeezed me for a second then let me go, taking the cigarette out from between his lips. "Is it just me or have you grown?" He took a drag and grinned playfully.

"I think you're just shrinking." I gave him another hug and sighed. I had missed him, and he didn't seem mad or upset, so that was definitely a good thing considering how things had been the last time I saw him. "Where's everybody else?"

He banged his hand on the side of the bus. "Inside." He turned as Gustav peeked over something to look out before quickly rocketing out and nearly tackling me to the ground. "Two out of four."

"Amanda! How are you?" He helped steady me while he hugged me, then held me at arms length with a smile. "We missed you!"

I giggled. "I'm better now. I missed you guys too." I squealed as Georg came out and dipped me in a hug. "Don't drop me!"

He snickered and lifted me back up, this time picking me up in his hug. When he allowed my feet to touch the ground again, he quickly pecked my cheek and smirked. "I couldn't resist."

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his arm. "Ooh, that's it, Mr. Listing, I'm telling Bill." I wagged my finger at him scoldingly.

"You don't have to tell me," a familiar voice said from behind me. I spun around and a grin spread across my face as Bill walked over to us, helping Skye carry our bags. He set them down and walked over, enveloping me in a big hug. "I missed you so much, Mandy."

I hugged him back tightly, never wanting to let go. To feel his warmth and smell him, to hear his voice and see his smile, it all made the last week and a half worth the wait. "I missed you more," I murmured into his chest.

"I missed you most," he said before kissing me deeply. If it weren't for the playful murmuring and taunting of the guys, I would've felt like Bill and I were the only people in the world. I felt like I was in heaven.

He finally pulled away and gripped my hand with a smile, "Let's go in." He lead the way into the bus and sat at the table, pulling my down into his lap while everyone got situated.

"Still working on your secret mission?" Tom asked as Skye hunkered down across the table from Bill and I, getting back to his paperwork. My brother's shrug made everyone laugh quietly.

Bill looked at me, "I know you just got here and everything, but my mom and step-dad are having a Christmas party tonight. Do you want to come with us?" I could tell he already knew what I was going to say, but he still looked hopeful.

It would be a big step. We had barely been together a couple weeks and he already wanted me to meet his parents. It scared me and it must've shown because Bill gave me a peck on the cheek and squeezed my hand lightly. "Okay, sure. I'd like that." I smiled. I figured it would be good to meet his parents since he already knew Skye and he was more of a parent than my mom was.

He grinned and hugged me close. "They're going to love you, Amanda. How could they not?" He seemed to be glowing and I couldn't do anything but smile back. His eagerness made some of my worries melt away.

However, only some of the nerves dissipated. The anxiety that stay knotted my stomach. Would they accept me? Would they approve of me dating their son? Bill seemed close with his parents, especially his mom, and I was far from experienced with how I should act around the parents of a guy I was dating.

x-x-x-x-x


I stood in front of the mirror in Bill's hotel room and frowned, smoothing my shirt. I sighed and nibbled on my lip nervously as he walked in and looked at me.

Bill walked over and stood beside me, looking at our reflection. "You look beautiful, mein liebe," he said before kissing me lightly on the cheek and wrapping his arms around me. "What's wrong?"

I tensed up slightly, feeling a bit claustrophobic in his arms. "It's all wrong," I muttered, pushing his arms off of me and walking away. I had to look better, and I had no idea what I was going to say to his parents...

He followed me out and looked at me, "There's nothing wrong. You're perfect." He walked over to me and slowly put his arms around my waist, waiting for me to push him away again. "My parents will love you whether you're dressed like a princess or in an over-sized shirt and ratty jeans," he told me sincerely, looking into my eyes. "They know I love you and you make me happy, and that's all they care about."

I couldn't help smiling. He seemed to always know what to say to me. He really was a big teddy bear to me, someone I could lean on in a tough time. That was something I needed right now, especially since Skye was too busy to come with us.

A final sigh and I nodded at him. "Alright. Let's go." I gave a weak smile and grabbed my jacket, pulling it on before we walked out of the hotel room to meet up with the rest of the guys and heading to the Christmas party.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have two more chapters planned out guys: chapter twenty-five and then the epilogue. But don't worry, I'm already thinking up ideas for the sequel. <3

Comment, subscribe, recommend! It helps out a lot! <3