The Returned Lovers and the Lovers Now

Chapter 2:the Wild Boyfriend

it was Ross's Week"i know it wasn't your fault that we didn't know u had x celebrity boyfriends cuz we never asked and i'm cool with it..."he said as he held my suitcase for this week and he put it down"but if they try to seal u away from me i'll kill them"he said serious and i was even scared for them and the he smiled again"its bad enough i have 2 other guys to share u with anymore i might hurt some faces"he said and i looked at him"come on Ross u know your a lover not a fighter"i said unpacking my suitcase and he looked at me"i might be but its not to late to change"he said"no don't change...i love the lovable goof u are...don't become..."i said and he looked at me he knew what i was about to say"Justin..."he said"yeah"i said"you know why he did that its cuz of that slut Selena Gomez she took his soul while she took his heart...he's depressed Aly"he said"i know okay"i said and i wanted to cry..."what really bugs u about this whole thing with Justin"he said"that he's never gonna feel the same as he felt with Selena...and i tried to warn him he didn't listen...i knew this was gonna happen i had dreams with him killing himself cuz of her and instead of a nous its weed"i said"weed won't kill him?"he said"yeah but whats next drugs,drinking..i'm worried"i said"i mean what happen to staying grounded and being himself....what he's doing now its just...not the JB i admired when i was 13 and his song one time....maybe i'm thinking to much...maybe he's fine and he will be smart again....i just miss JB from one time...he can grow up and be a good boy and stuff"i said and i looked down and i sucked it up"look at me...i'm blabbing about JB when the rule of this relationship is to keep the other out of the one your with now"i said"it's okay...and i'm happy u said this cuz..i'll be grounded and i'll be the JB he was only with my style and my personality"he said and i looked at him and smiled"i hope u stay u and don't do anything u will regret"i said"i promise Aly i'll be a good boy"he said cutely and i laughed"your silly"i said and He smiled and he looked at me"there's just one thing i want to do that is a little bad"he said"and what is that?"i said and he smiled and looked at me"i want u to take it"he said and looked down all nervous and shy and i looked at him"u mean sex"i said"yeah...i love u Aly and i want to remember my 1st time forever sand i want to remember it with u"he said and i was flattered"wow well that's a big step"i said"i know what happens and i trust u and we can use protection i just want to do this with u...i thought and though and it always come back to u..so...what do u say?"he said and i tooked a moment to think about it.."and i also know i'm not gonna be your first and i'm okay with that..."he said...he really thought about this"what happens if it isn't as magical as u think its gonna be"i said"its with u no matter what its gonna be magical...even if it only 10 mins"he said and i looked at him and i felt my heart beat going fast like its gonna pop out of my chest and then that pain hit me that pain that happens when i don't have my wall up to keep away from my teen hormones at the wrong times and i tooked a breath my heart in my throat and i got close to him and i kissed his lips slowly till i can't hold those hormones any more and i started touching him like i never touched him before my cheeks red my hands shaking its almost like i never done this kind of thing before...it's been so long"not today okay"i said and he nodded his head and i smiled and looked at him"just tell me u will"he said"i will"i said and he smiled...........