Pickle Juice

Chapter 1:Why?Just Why?

I'm Ally's friend but not her best friend...Austin Moon is my best friend well his is Dez so I'm the second best friend but Any way"hey Austin"I said I did my hair today and put some lip gloss...I like him more then friends and I try to get him to notice me and like me in that way and like always he can't take a hint"hey Aly with 1 L"he said and smiled"so how do I look today"I said and he smiled"u look like u"he said and smiled his goofy smile And I sighed in my head and I smiled"whoa cool bracelets"he said and smiled at me and I smiled a little"want one?"I said"shore"he said and I smiled and I tooked off one and put it on his wrist"thanks Aly"he said and I smiled and hugged him and he hug back"I'm glad I'm back hanging with u"I said and he smiled and then"hey guys"Ally with 2 L's said and I smiled a little"Austin can I talk to u?"Ally said"I can't...I have go to Dez's house..see u guys"he said and Walked away"what's up pickle juice?"I said and looked at her"nothing really syrup"she said and I smiled"why do we call u that again?"she asked"cuz I'm sweet"I said"oh that makes sense and why u call me that?i'm not sour.."she said"well it's your fave food pickles I just like pickle juice better then just pickle"I said and smiled"so what's Austin's food name?"she said"pancake cuz he loves pancakes "I said and smiled..."oh..makes sense"she said and then I smiled"I have to tell someone but I like Austin"Ally said and looked down..."r u out of your mind"I said"not the answer I was looking for"She said"I mean..u can't like him...pickle juice and pancakes don't go together"I said"well I guess your right maybe I'll sleep it off and I'll probably think about it after"she said"good you should do that"I said and she went home and I went to Dez's and Austin looked at me and smiled"hey Aly"he said and I smiled"which Aly is it?"Dez said with his mouth full of popcorn"it's syrup"Austin said and smiled"oh okay let her in"Dez said and Austin let me in and I smiled"Do u like like Ally...I mean Pickle Juice"I said"that's to wired wouldn't it be?"he said and I sighed"only if u want it to be?"I said and he looked at me"are u wearing a skirt?"he said"why yes..yes I am"I said"but u Changed the subject"I said"tell me...do u?"I asked and he looked down"no"he said"I like someone else...u don't know her but she makes my heart beat at the speed of light...and when she smiles I can't help but to smile too...so no I don't like Ally like that she's my friend and plus it will be so wired"he said"we r two very different people...it's like Dez with Trish..."I said and Dez heard this"eww no"he said and I smiled"okay"I said and smiled"so um..who's this girl?"I asked and shooked his head"my secret"he said and then sat back down and watched the movie and I sat next to him and watched it to it was pretty good and I smiled at least Ally is out but who's this girl he likes?.....