Age Is but a Number...Ross

Chapter 1:Loving You

(Ross's p.o.v)"uhh.."she moans as i make love to her..body heat making us sweat..."uhh.. Ross"she moans as i go deep inside..today i became a man...she is...my first...after hours we were tired my hair was wet from sweat and so was my body..."baby..i'm gonna take a shower...want to come?"i said looking at her and she wrapped her arms around me"you mean what u did in me"she said and bit her lip"your so bad"i said and smiled and kissed her lips"only when i want to be"she said and kissed me"i'll cum with"she said and bit her lip"silly"i said and smiled"but that's one reason out of many why i love you"i said and i got up and stretched and went to the shower and like she said she would she joined me she wrapped her arms around me....me and Aly met at a concert she wore a white skirt with a white tank top she straighten it and she looked at me and she ask me a question she said"do u believe in doing what your heart desires" and i said"yeah" and then she asked for me to kiss her cheek and i was like shore and i went to kiss her cheek she moved her head in the last second and i ended up kissing her lips and i looked at her and everything changed....she smiled and i smiled and i knew she was something....a year past and now look at were we are....she is my girl...my everything...one problem is...her dad...she has to sneek out when he's at work to see me and come home before he comes back..."what is your dream wedding?"i turned and asked and she smiled"at a beach wind blowing just right instead of a tux u can have a blue or white button down shirt with shorts bearfooted and me wearing a white dress but its not a wedding dress i call it the goddess dress...its up to knee...almost like a night gown but prettier and there be white flowers all around your family...mine.."she said and i smiled"your dad hates me"i said"no he hates how young you are"she said"are you shore?..."i said"when your legal you and i will be together...well able to be together in front of him"she said and i lean on the wall and she lean on me"but i just turned 17 December...and i can't wait...i want to have you all to myself till death"i wined a little"me too.."she wined a little too"but we can't"she wined again a little....."maybe we can"i said and she turned and face me"lets run away...together"i said and smiled"that sounds amazing"she said excited then her face turned to concern"but Ross what about you acting and singing in your band"she said"my family loves you...they won't mind its just they have no clue we...you know...made love....and i'm scared what they will say"i said"then it be our secret...they have no proof"she said"okay...our secret...until we can tell then in a better way"i said"yeah"she said and i smiled"finally i can have you all to myself"i said and kissed her and she smiled and bit her lip...god i love it when she does that.....