I Want You Bad

Chapter 5:Change Of Plans...

i sanged at our concert we where tired at the end...i am trying to focus on my carrer and my family"great job lil brother"Riker said giving me the pat on the back he always does after a concert...i sat down and drank some water and i just wanted to pass out and my phone rang"hello?"i said"what?!"i said worried "Your where?!"i said"i'm on my way"i said and i grabbed everything and i went the hospital where Aly Was...i went in her room and i looked at her"you okay?"i said really worried"i have type 2 diebetes..."she said to me and i looked at her and i felt bad"that sucks"i said"well i desreved it"she said and i looked at her like she was crazy"no one desreves this Aly"i said"i cheated on my diet...i was borderline and i cheated so i desreve this...and i'm gonna make peace with it...i'm just gonna do what i have to do to stay alive"she said"well your not alone on this...i'm gonna help you"i said and she smiled and i smiled...after 3 days they let her go i stood with her to see what she needs to do or eat...i looked at her as she grabbs her stuff and was able to leave we went back to her house and i help her put stuff away she checked her blood sugar the next day "195" she said and i looked at her"its a bit high"i said"yeah i know...i have to try not to eat to much carbs"she said and i smiled"i think you should drink more water"i said and handed her a bottle of water and she opened it and dranked it and smiled"Ross..."she said lightly"yeah"i said"do you...still love me?"she said"yeah"i said and she looked at me and kissed me and i let her and she held me and i held her"i need you now more then ever...so...i want you to be with me...be my boyfriend?"she said and held me close and i held her close back"thought you will never ask"i said and we hugged each other....i guess in this fary tale the knight gets the princess...