Sequel: Cold as Winter
Status: If you haven't read the story Blood Red Snow White, this might make no sense. Go read it. :)

Grass Green Moon White

Sanctuary

Green eyes white teeth.

They are watching me.

An owl to a mouse. A devil in a house.

I was caught up.

My heart patters and my eyes pitter. Tears are swimming downward. This was it wasn't it? All along I wanted this? To find someone like me, and now I wouldn't even be history. No one knows about me.

No one will ever know me.

The wolf paws my shoulders to the ground, staring up I see something change. It seems to frown.

Who are you?

My thoughts are confused, why was I making up these questions now, as if they were news?

The black wolf circles me, I turn around sullenly. I don't know if it is a human's wishing or a mystery, but I really start to pray he wasn't a cannibal kind of wolf thing.

Can he speak like me?

How did you get here?

My mind pounds hard into my eye sockets. A migraine of sorts.

Again with these questions, just leave me alone. I'm in danger mind, just do as your told.

The wolf stops. Green eyes drowning deep with answers I wish I would be told. A deep part of me begins to swim. Swim to home?

Hey, listen. I know you're not a rouge because your human side is still intact. Just tell me how you got here and if you're here for peace, okay?

Hey there. C'mon, listen to me! Are you alone?

Okay, I know you can hear me. I'm using a wolf telepathy of sorts. Just stay here and I'll help you.

Rooted to the spot like a tree, his green eyes vanish. The comforting voice's last echo fades. I am now alone. Just me.