Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

One

“Come here.” He grinned pulling me in and kissing the top of my nose, “god I love you.”

“I love you more.” I promised my body molding into his as I kissed his lips softly.

“Do you hear that?” he asked and I cocked my head to the side, “that is silence.”

I chuckled smiling as I kissed him again, his hands softly rubbed my back before the baby monitor erupted with sound, I glanced at Harry and he nodded before getting out of bed. He pulled on some joggers over his otherwise naked body and I bit my lip as I looked over him, he still gave me butterflies. He disappeared out the room for a few minutes before appearing carrying our wide eyed baby girl.

“Hello mummy,” Harry smiled looking at her as she beamed at me, I moved away to make room for her.

She giggled as Harry put her on the bed, she crawled up next to me and got in bed between next to me, I pulled her towards me kissing her forehead and she giggled reaching up and kissing my cheek. Harry slid back into bed where he had been just moments ago.

“Did you sleep well baby girl?” I asked and she giggled back.

We were still working on her talking properly, she was nearly 2 so could say a few words. Harry was watching us with a soft smile on his face, he then reached out and started tickling our daughter.
I laughed before getting out of bed and pulling on one of Harry’s hoodies. I walked out of the room the sound of her laughter echoing around the house making me smile, there was no better sound. I started pulling things out of cupboards as I started getting breakfast ready. I poured two cups of tea when Harry arrived in the kitchen with Darcy on his shoulders squealing happily.

“Pancakes?” Harry asked and I nodded, “I knew I loved you for a reason.”

I rolled my eyes as he placed Darcy in her high chair and giving her a sippy cup of orange juice. He turned back to me and wrapped his arms around my waist placing soft kisses up my neck, I smiled leaning back onto him as I started making pancakes for our little family.

“Put the radio on.” I said to Harry as he sipped his tea whilst making faces at our daughter.

“Anything for you beautiful.” He dropped a kiss on my forehead as he walked towards the radio and Darcy giggled, “do you find it funny when Daddy kisses mummy?”

She beamed at him and I almost burnt the pancake as I notice the outline of a dimple. I moved the pan to the side and walked over to her.

“Make her smile again!” I said excitedly and Harry laughed leaning forward and pressed a kiss to my cheek again.

Darcy started laughing softly but didn’t smile and I pursed my lips.

“Make her smile.” I whined bouncing up and down.

“Okay, okay.” Harry chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist so we both could see her perfectly.

I don’t know what he did but she grinned at him and I squealed with joy reaching out and holding her face between my hands as I pressed kisses to where the dimples had been.

“She has my dimples.” Harry nodded and chuckled at my excitement, “why are you so happy.”

“Because I love your dimples.” I let go of our daughter turning around to grab him.

He laughed as I held his face in my hands, his smile brought out his dimples and I attacked his face with kisses over where they appeared which caused him to laugh and in turn caused Darcy to laugh and smile as well. I was so happy switching between kisses their dimples.

“I married a crazy person.” He laughed and I pursed my lips together.

“Take it back.” I told him stroking Darcy’s hair softly.

“Nope.” He shook his head crossing his arms with a playful expression on his face.

“Harry.” I whined and he grinned.

“Make me.” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“No pancakes for you.” I told him before looking down at Darcy, “only for you and me munchkin.”

“Blair.” Harry huffed and I grinned looking over at him.

“Take it back.” I said as I walked past him and he bit his lip.

“Okay, I didn’t marry a crazy person.” He wrapped his arms around my waist, “can I have pancakes now?”

“I suppose.” I nodded and he grinned pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

“I love you.” He whispered into them, “you are so beautiful.”

I laughed shaking my head as he moved to wrap his arms around my waist from behind, pressing kisses down my neck.

“So so beautiful,” He mumbled into my skin, “and funny and smart and a great mother.”

“What do you want?” I laughed squirming away from him to grab a spatula.

“Nothing.” He smiled, “can I not tell my lovely wife how amazing she is?”

I pursed my lips but nodded at him, he made a face and I laughed as Darcy giggled. He was amazing with her and whenever I got a chance to watch them together it made me fall even more in love with him, if that was even possible.

“Hey munchkin do you want to hang out with just your Mummy and Daddy today?” Harry asked and Darcy giggled.

“Momma, Dadda!” she squealed clapping and I nodded.

“My baby munchkin is so clever.” Harry walked over to Darcy and she beamed up at him, “so precious.”

He pressed a kiss to her forehead and I smiled remembering when we found out we were having her.

2 and a half years ago

I held the stick in my hands and noticed that they were shaking. I sat on the toilet seat and felt my stomach churn like I was about to be sick. I pulled up my top and placed my hand over my stomach, there was life in there. There was a part of Harry inside of me and I rubbed the skin softly as I closed my eyes taking a deep breath in. I slid the stick into a draw in the bathroom where I knew Harry wouldn’t see. I walked out and Harry was strumming his guitar as he sat on the armchair that faced the window. I smiled as I took him in, he was beautiful and as the light broke through the rain and hit his face I was struck by just how stunning he was. His eyes were closed hiding his green eyes that I had looked into countless times, his lips were slightly pursed and he kept sucking the bottom one in as he thought and his hair was all over the place. It didn’t look how everyone was used to seeing it, it looked a complete mess and I couldn’t help but smile as I remembered the previous nights activities that caused his hair to look like that. His long legs were nearly completely hanging over the edge of the chair as his fingers traced along the strings of the guitar I had taught him to play a few years back.

“Are you okay?” his voice was slightly hoarse from being away singing show after show for the past couple of months, he’d never learnt to rest his voice.

“Course I am,” I smiled softly, “you’re here aren’t you?”

He smiled as he looked over at me, he put the guitar down and gestured me over. I pulled my hair up off my face as I walked over to him. I curled up on his lap like I had so many times before, my hand went to my stomach automatically and Harry was watching me with a smile.

“You’re so beautiful.” He said softly, “I can never get over it.”

I blushed at his compliment and he chuckled lightly.

“So tour was good then?” I asked, “we didn’t get a chance to talk last night.”

He chuckled and rubbed circles on my legs that were exposed as I wore shorts.

“No we didn’t.” his eyes seemed to sparkle as he remembered last night, “tour was alright.”

“Is it weird?” I asked looking at my hands.

“Is what weird?” he asked curiously.

“Now we’re married and stuff?” I asked, “this is the first proper tour you’ve played since.”

“How’s it any different?” he looked at me curiously and I shrugged.

“I don’t know, are the fans any different?” I asked and he bit his lip contemplating his answer.

“Not really,” he shrugged before smirking, “still get flashed.”

I laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

“Enjoy it?” I asked.

“Oh baby they have nothing on you.” He winked and I rolled my eyes laughing softly at him.

We sat in silence for a bit as Harry continued to draw on my leg with his fingertips, he reached for my wrist and pulled it up to his lips kissing over my tattoo. I had gotten the date of our wedding in small numbers on the side of my wrist, it was barely visible and Harry had developed a habit of kissing it.

“Harry?” I asked quietly and he looked up humming in response, “can I ask you something?”

“Of course you can.” He looked at me curiously, I rarely asked him if I could ask him things normally I would just say it and he seemed amused that I had done.

“You know you said you wanted children someday?” I asked and he nodded, “tell me about that?”

He bit his lip a small smile creeping over them before he looked back down at my left hand and spun my wedding band around my finger.

“I want to have two children,” he started, “a girl and a boy. I’d kind of like the boy to be older so he could protect our little baby girl. You know?”

I nodded and leant my head back watching him as he spoke.

“Not that he’d need to. I’d do that enough for everyone.” He pressed his lips together as he thought about it, “she would have your hair and my eyes I reckon. Our son would have your eyes and hopefully my hair for his sake. Just so he could be a hit with the girls like his Dad.”

I giggled and he smiled at my response.

“In an ideal world though they would both look like you and speak like you and have your personality.” Harry grinned, “little versions of you.”

“Why me?” I asked laughing, “you’re the international superstar.”

“We both know that could have been you too.” He looked up at me and I shrugged.

“I’d rather be here with you.” I sighed, “we’ve spoken about this before.”

“I know.” He nodded stroking over my wedding rings, “why the children question anyway?”

“When would you be ready for them?” I asked and he bit his lip.

“I don’t think anyone is ever really ready.” Harry licked his bottom lip as he thought.

“What about now?” I asked quietly.

Harry sat up straight his eyebrows furrowing together as he looked at me, I looked down at the right hand drumming it against my leg nervously as Harry stared at me.

“Are you?” he asked and I bit my lip before nodding.

Harry had me up in his arms before I even realized what was happening. He carried me over bridal style to the bed before placing me down softly. He moved to press a soft kiss to my lips before kneeling down next to the bed and pulling my top up exposing my stomach to him.

“So we’re in there?” he asked looking up at me and I giggled.

“Not quite,” I laughed, “parts of us are I suppose.”

“Our baby is in here.” his hands traced over my completely flat stomach.

“It is indeed.” I nodded and he furrowed his eyebrows together.

“We need a name for the baby, I feel bad calling it an it.” He pursed his lips.

“What like bean?” I asked and he laughed shaking his head.

“No that makes you seem like a Heinz tin.” He told me and I let out a loud laugh and Harry shushed me as he looked at my stomach.

“Oh Haz,” I shook my head smiling, “the baby can’t hear us yet.”

“I don’t care.” He shook his head, “baby is my little munchkin.”

“Munchkin?” I asked and he nodded.

“Munchkin,” he kissed my stomach, “you’re in such safe hands, I’m going to make sure your mummy is so well looked after.”

“Haz.” I giggled as he continued to speak to my stomach, “come here.”

I tugged at his hair gently and he moved up to my face but his hand remained on my stomach.

“We can’t tell anybody.” I told him and he nodded, “not until we’re sure munchkin is safe.”

“Okay.” He leant forward and kissed me, I could feel him smiling and I giggled.

“You alright Haz?” I asked and he grinned nodding at me.

“We’re going to have a baby.” He moved to lay next to me, his hand still resting on my stomach, “our own little person.”

I nodded laughing softly as he propped his arm up looking down at me.

“When is it too early to talk about names?” he asked his eyes wide with excitement.

I laughed before reaching out and pulling him to me kissing him. He grinned before kissing me back, he was so gentle with me and I knew then that it was all going to be okay. Harry was going to be the best Dad there ever was and our little munchkin was going to be completely adored. I moved my hand to rest over to top of Harry’s lacing our fingers together.
♠ ♠ ♠
They have a baby...awww.

So yea, let me know what you think and if you have any idea what the focus of this story will be. :)

So wow 97 subsribers already! And 4 comments before there was even a chapter! That is insane! Thank you guys so much :)

Peace.Love.IHaveToGoToUni