Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

Fourteen

Gemma linked her arm through mine as we walked down the road on our way back from our lunch in town. Holmes Chapel in the summer was my favourite place in England to be, it always smelt like freshly cut grass and there were always children playing in the streets. I liked the reminder that there were still places in England where children could still do that especially as it didn’t happen in London, I couldn’t imagine ever agreeing to let Darcy go play in front of the house and I knew for a fact Harry would definitely put his foot down. I turned my head to listen to Gemma, she was telling me about the house her and her boyfriend were looking at buying and her enthusiasm was making me smile.

“You should come vintage furniture shopping down in London, come stay with us for a few days and we’ll go check out some shops.” I grinned and she squeezed my arm.

“Really?” she asked and I nodded.

“Course Gem,” I rolled my eyes, “I’m glad you’re so happy. You really deserve it after everything.”

“Thanks B.” She smiled and I returned it.

Gemma had run into some troubles with the boyfriend she was with before this one which had resulted in her moving back in with Anne. We spent many nights by the fire pit with a bottle of wine talking about all that was wrong with men in the world, the fact I had a moan about her brother only made her laugh and she could sympathize with some of Harry’s bad habits.

“Are you sure Harry won’t mind?” She asked and I shrugged.

“He loves you Gem, he’s your brother.” I laughed and she bit her lip.

“Exactly, he probably thought he got rid of me when he moved out.” Gemma chuckled lightly.

“He won’t care Gem, even if he does he’ll have to take it up with me.” I jutted my chin out in defiance and she laughed.

“He can never say no to you.” Gemma commented and I giggled, “you two make me ridiculously happy and hopefully.”

“You and Harry make me happy.” I told her and she cocked her eyebrow at me, “I always wanted a brother when I was growing up.”

“You have Louis though right?” Gemma asked and I nodded biting my lip.

“I guess.” I sighed and she looked at me curiously.

“Is everything alright with you two?” She asked and I nibbled at my lip.

“It’s a bit weird if I’m honest.” I sighed, “I kind of feel like we used to be a lot closer than we are. We used to know everything about each other and now we just don’t.”

“You’re both a lot older now, you’re married and he’s engaged but that doesn’t mean you aren’t still as close as you were. You bound not to know every detail as well as you used to but he’s still Louis.” Gemma said as we rounded the corner so the house was in view, “you two are brother and sister Blair. Maybe you need to talk to him about it if you’re worried.”

“There is just so much going on right now.” I sighed, “with my mum and finding out I have this whole new family.”

“I know.” She rubbed my back softly.

“They go on tour in like a week,” I shook my head, “Harry isn’t going to be home for about 2 months.”

“I know,” She continued to rub my back, “you have us though and you’ll see him, you two will work it out. You always do.”

“I just really need him right you, you know?” I looked at her and she nodded giving me a sad smile.

“I know.” She rested her head on my shoulder.

We walked in silence the rest of the distance to the house and as we neared I let out a quiet groan as I noticed a bunch of girls sat on the lawn outside the house. The girls spotted us and started to scream, my eyes instantly went up to the top right window of the house and sure enough Harry appeared at the bedroom window to see what had made the girls start to scream. His eyes met mine and a slow smile appeared on his face, he waved and pointed down to the girls laughing, I rolled my eyes before removing my gaze from the window and back to the girls who were walking towards us.

“Blair!” I smiled at the girls yelling out my name, “oh my god it’s Gemma as well!”

I felt Gemma chuckle slightly next to me and glanced at her with a grin on my face. She shrugged and I laughed, she wasn’t as used to it as I was and found it weirdly exciting that people knew who she was because of her stupid curly haired brother.

“Hey girls.” I smiled unlinking my arm from Gemma’s, “how are you?”

“Good,” one of the girls stepped in front of her friends, “is Harry inside?”

“I’m not sure babe,” I shrugged, “we’ve been out for lunch, he’s been left in charge of babysitting.”

“Where did you go?” One of the girls asked.

“Just the bakery.” I shrugged, “can’t beat the doughnuts there.”

“Can I have a picture?” one asked and I nodded stepping next to her and wrapping my arm around her waist smiling at the camera pointed at us. Soon all the girls wanted pictures with both Gemma and I.

We stood for a few more minutes talking to the girls and a couple gave me things they had made for Harry, I took them with promises that I would pass them on and then Gemma made a few excuses and we went inside. Harry walked out of the kitchen grinning with a glass of orange juice in one hand and his raybans on his face, I walked towards him and hit his arm.

“Ouch! What was that for?” he groaned and I rolled my eyes knowing it hadn’t actually hurt him.

“You should have just gone and spoken to them and then they’d have left.” I told him and he shrugged.

“I can’t do that everytime otherwise I’d be out there forever.” He huffed and I pursed my lips together, “are they still there?”

“Yes.” I nodded, “they gave me that stuff on the table there for you. All handmade with lots of love.”

“Cool.” He walked over sipping his drink as he flicked through the fan’s gifts.

He was obviously not understanding that I wanted him to go out and see them so I changed tactics. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind pressing a kiss to his neck.

“You know how much you love me?” I asked and he hummed, “do you want to go out and say hello to your fans for me?”

“Blair,” he groaned, “you just got back, can’t we go outside, have a cuddle and maybe make out for a bit. Take advantage of the fact mum took Darcy out for us? You know, abuse the free time we have together?”

“Harry,” I laid kisses along his neck, “I promise you that we can more than abuse the privilege of time on our own if you go outside.”

“More than abuse?” he turned his head to see me, “I need more explanation, I’ve learnt from experience that things like this need clarification.”

“Mkay,” I turned him around and pushed him against the wall roughly causing him to smirk, “you really want clarification huh?”

He nodded slowly as I bit my lip before reaching up and kissing along his jawline tracing my fingers under the Ramones tshirt he was wearing scratching his skin as I did causing him to shiver. My lips landed on the sensitive spot by his collarbone and I sucked on it lightly causing a soft groan to slip past his lips. I smirked against his skin before moving up and brushing my lips against his.

“Clarification enough?” I mumbled into his lips and he chuckled causing his breath to tickle against my lips.

“I think I need a little more.” He smirked and I laughed softly.

I pressed my lips to his parting them and deepening the kiss, he wrapped his arms around my waist and my fingers scratched through his hair causing him to groan into my mouth. I pressed my hips up into his as I continued to kiss him. I pulled away and he pressed his forehead against mine with his eyes still closed.

“You know I probably would have gone out and said hey if you’d said you’d have a cup of tea waiting when I was done right?” he asked and I giggled.

“Course,” I shrugged, “but wasn’t this way more fun?”

“It was,” he chuckled with his eyes still closed, “but now I have to go and speak to them with a hard on…so that will be fun.”

I laughed and he grinned, I stepped away and gestured to the door. He rolled his eyes before stealing a quick kiss and disappearing out the door. I walked into the kitchen and turned the kettle on making two cups of tea. I checked my phone as I waited for the kettle to boil and saw I had a text from Ed.

Blair Blair Blair, I feel we haven’t hung out in forever. I’m back in London week after next, you better make room for me in your life.

Harry is off on tour week after next. Move in.

That better not have been a joke cause I rekon that is the best plan you have ever come up with.

Dead serious. I’ll trade cooking for you if you help take care of the munchkin.

Help take care of munchkin? Definitely not some you need to bribe me to do but if you’re offering it’s a deal.

You’re a beautiful ginger.

I grinned putting my phone back on the side and finished making the teas before carrying them outside and out to the decking by the pool. I placed them on the side table and sat down at the edge of the pool closing my eyes and turning my face up to the sun. I don’t know how long I was sat there but I turned my head as I heard footsteps on the decking.

“I’m so tempted to push you in.” Harry grinned and I laughed.

“I made you tea.” I told him gesturing to the mugs.

I picked mine up and took a sip as Harry sat down next to me doing the same. I rested my head on his shoulder and he pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

“Ed is going to move in when you go on tour.” I told him.

“Sneaky ginger.” Harry laughed and I giggled, “guest room right?”

“Nope, our bedroom.” I grinned, “always wanted to sleep with a ginger.”

“You’re lucky that you’re so good in bed.” Harry huffed and I laughed, “cause sometimes you’re just mean.”

“Talking of mean,” I pursed my lips for a moment, “I think I’m going to contact my mum again but only to ask to meet my brother and sister.”

“Not her?” Harry asked and I shook my head.

“I think I’m drawing a line under her.” I sighed.

“Just for now? Or are you done done?” He asked and I shrugged, “so for now.”

“Why’d you say that?” I looked up and he kissed my nose quickly.

“Just cause I know you,” he shrugged, “you don’t really like giving up on people. Hense why you stuck around with me.”

“I stuck around with you cause you’re good in bed.” I told him, “nothing to do with not giving up on you.”

“I am a sex god.” He grinned and I laughed, “speaking of sex.”

He put his mug down and turned to me wiggling his eyebrows at me causing me to laugh.

“I’m making life changing decisions about my family and you’re more interested in trying to have sex with me?” I raised an eyebrow at him laughing softly.

“It’s not like that. When you say it like that it sounds bad.” He rolled his eyes playfully, “I’m just collecting what I am owed, you did say we could abuse this whole being alone thing. I was bribed.”

I laughed before leaning forward and kissing him softly, he pulled away and pressed soft kisses up my jaw before sitting back.

“We can talk if you want though.” He picked his tea up again and I giggled at how quickly his moods could change.

“It’s alright.” I stood up and held my hand out to him, “I think we have a new bed in the bungalow to christen.”

I winked and he grinned standing up and throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed and he smacked my bum playfully so I did the same which caused him to laugh. He placed me down as he closed the door and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You sure about your brother and sister?” he asked as he kissed down my neck and I nodded.

“I think so,” I bit my lip as he walked me backwards, “I think one meeting and I’ll decide. I mean, I need to give it a chance right? How else am I going to decided, it’s not like it’s their fault our mother sucks anyway.”

“Very mature.” He mumbled into my skin and I giggled.

“We can stop talking about it now.” I told him gasping softly as he bit down on the sensitive spot on my neck.

“Why would we do that?” he smirked against my skin.

“Cause.” I didn’t finish as his hands skimmed up the insides of my thighs causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

“Cause?” he chuckled softly as his lips skimmed mine.

“Just cause.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine.

xxxx


I walked down the stairs pulled Harry’s jumper over me that I had gone up to fetched as I reached the door I paused for a moment and watched as Anne held Darcy in her arms in the kitchen remembering the last time I had been here before she was born. I could feel the smile forming on my lips as I did.

8 months pregnant

I yawned stretching as I walked into the kitchen. Harry was stood talking to Anne who was sat on a stool and both had a cup of tea in front of them.

“Hey beautiful.” Harry smiled looking over at me.

“Hey.” I said sleepily.

“Sleep well?” Anne asked and I shook my head.

“Nope.” I huffed, “munchkin is kicking like the midfielder of Man U.”

“Naughty munchkin, mummy needs her sleep.” Harry leant down talking to my bump and I giggled, “though Daddy would be so happy if you were the midfielder for Man U, maybe wait till you’re out of mummy’s stomach though yea?”

“Cute but munchkin wants tea.” I told him and he laughed.

“Munchkin or Mummy?” he asked and I shrugged.

He leant forward and kissed me quickly before walking over to the kettle. I moved to sit next to Anne.

“Aside from the kicker, are you alright?” she asked and I nodded.

“I think so.” I rested my hand on my bump, “I keep having nightmares though.”

“What kind of nightmares?” Anne asked taking a sip of her tea.

“Oh, um,” I bit my lip shifting uncomfortably, “ones where I lose munchkin.”

“Oh Blair.” Anne put her hand on my arm, “that is so normal. You’re just worrying about your baby. Trust me, it never stops.”

I followed her gaze which was fixed on Harry who was trying to balance the milk on his forehead. I laughed and Harry groaned.

“Louis did it!” he huffed.

“Maybe Louis has a flatter forehead than you then.” I told him and he huffed.

“If Louis can do it so can I.” he mumbled attempting again.

“Did you have a name for Harry?” I asked her curiously.

“Other than Harry?” she asked and I nodded.

“Before you knew he was a he.” I took the tea Harry had now carried over, “you know like we call baby munchkin.”

He looked at his mum curiously waiting for her answer.

“Honestly?” she asked and we both nodded, “trouble.”

“Trouble?” I laughed as Harry’s mouth fell open.

“You called me trouble?” Harry asked crossing his arms and I laughed softly.

“I was right though wasn’t I?” she laughed and I grinned.

“Wait, munchkins are meant to be mischievous aren’t they?” I looked down at my stomach and poked it, “you better be a goodun, no mischief for you.”

“I was trouble?” Harry mumbled, “trouble.”

“You were trouble baby,” she pinch his cheeks, “but we loved you all the same.”

“Trouble.” He pouted and I laughed.

“Is it too late to rename you someone lovely that is really well behaved?” I asked my bump rubbing it and then laughing as I felt a kick, “I’ll take that as a no.”

“Did munchkin just kick at the idea of changing names?” Harry asked and I nodded, he moved over and placed his hands on my bump, “munchkin is so clever aren’t you?”

I felt the kick and Harry laughed before pressing a kiss to my stomach.

“We’re going to love you so much baby,” he promised.

Present

“What are you thinking about?” Harry asked as he appeared behind me.

“Just the past.” I shrugged before walking into the kitchen, “hey munchkin.”

I made a face at our daughter causing her to laugh, she reached out to me from Anne’s arms and I took her into my arms. Anne smiled as Darcy started kissing my cheeks.

“She’s so affectionate.” Anne smiled and Harry grinned wrapping his arms around both Darcy and I, “though I guess she has learnt that from the best.”

I laughed softly as I paused from reaching up to kiss Harry’s cheek realizing that it was exactly what she was referring to. She shook her head laughing and Harry moved his cheek down to meet my paused lips. I giggled as Harry then turned to Darcy fluttering kisses all over her face.

“Don’t work her up,” I scolded him playfully and he grinned.

“She’s fine.” He defended as he pulled a face to make her laugh, I couldn't help but smile at the sound, it was honestly up there with my favourite sounds in the world.

“That’s cause it’s not your turn to put her to bed.” I pouted and he grinned.

“I’ll do it.” Gemma appeared.

“Really?” Harry asked and she nodded, “what do you want?”

“Can I not just put my lovely niece to bed?” She asked and Harry raised an eyebrow, “fine, I’m coming back to London with you for like two days.”

“What?” Harry furrowed his eyebrows together.

“Yea I said she could stay with us so we could go furniture shopping,” I smiled at him and he pursed his lips together, “she offered to babysit one night so we could go out for dinner.”

I glanced over at Gemma who nodded in agreement grinning from ear to ear.

“Fine.” He nodded, “but you have to get up in the night to see her if she cries as well. I want an entire night of babysitting.”

“Sure.” She nodded and I laughed softly.

“I’ll book as somewhere really nice.” Harry grinned and I could see a plan formulating in his eyes.

“Right whilst you plot whatever it is your plotting I’m going to put Darcy to bed,” I shook my head.

“I’ll help.” Gemma grinned following me out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look at me on a roll with updating! So proud.

Alright well thank you for all your lovely comments! They made me unbelievably happy :) Let me know what you thought of this? There were some main things that happened in this but I padded them out with some fluff because well...i love writing Harry an Blair fluff especially when I know it's going to be in short supply when he goes on tour :(

My new story Treacherous has started if you fancy checking it out :)

Peace.Love.SaveRockAndRollIsInsane