Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

Seventeen

“You look lovely,” Harry appeared in the doorway as I did the strap on my heel up, he was holding that camera again and I rolled my eyes.

“Hey, give it here.” I held my hand out as I stood up and he handed it to me curiously.

I took it and placed it on one of the shelves that held my shoes so that it would be inbetween mine and Harry’s head height, I stepped back and checked the screen that I’d flipped round.

“Come here.” I held my hand out to him and he took it.

I tugged him to me and he smiled curiously down at me, I grinned reaching up and pulling my fingers through his carefully styled quiff making him rolled his eyes at me. I giggled before rubbing my nose against his gently, he reached out and placed his hands on the small of my back pulling me towards him before I pressed my lips to his gently. I felt him smile against my lips before kissing me back and I ran my hands up his chest and into his hair giving it a gently tug causing a groan to slip out Harry’s mouth and into my own. I pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine our breath mingling together as we looked into each other’s eyes.

“Just in case you forget.” I nodded to the camera and he chuckled.

“Like I could ever.” He pressed his lips to mine quickly before grabbing the camera and turning it off, “come on, we have places to be.”

“I hate surprises.” I huffed taking the hand he held out to me.

“You’ll like this one, I promise.” He grinned and I bit my lip following him down the stairs.

“What are you planning?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Hey Gem,” He smiled at his sister who was sat on the couch watching Eastenders as she drunk a cup of tea, “we’re off. Darcy should be fine, I just checked on her and she’s fast asleep.”

“Cool.” She nodded and grinned at me, “lovely dress B.”

“Thanks,” I blushed at the compliment and Harry chuckled.

“Have a good night you two.” She waved us off.

“Come on.” Harry laced his fingers through mine and tugged me into the garage, I giggled as he unhooked the keys to the red jaguar e-type that I’d brought him for his birthday before we got engaged.

“I love this car.” I grinned running my fingers along the side as I walked to the passenger side, “there is just something about it.”

“I know,” he grinned opening the driver’s side and getting in, “it feels so fucking good.”

I slid into the passenger seat and let out an appreciative moan at the feel of the leather seat. I reach forward and ran my hand along the dashboard, Harry was running his hands around the steering wheel and I couldn’t help but let out a laugh at our actions. The car only had two seats and there were very few occasions when we got to use it since Darcy had been born. As much as it had been Harry’s present it was ours, Harry didn’t really drive it unless I was in the passenger seat and I’d only driven it once much preferring to watch Harry drive it.

“We’re being stupid huh?” He grinned and I shrugged.

“Just slightly nostalgic I guess,” I bit my lip, “do you remember…”

“Bending you over the front of the car in a field the day you gave this to me?” He raised an eyebrow, “yes. Yes I do.”

I laughed as he nodded furiously.

“Don’t laugh,” he waggled his finger at me, “not only did you give me the car I’d been dreaming of having since I was about seven you helped me fulfill I fantasy I’d had since I was about 14. So yes Blair, I remember it. I remember the whole thing like it was yesterday.”

“Does it keep you warm on lonely nights on the road?” I laughed as he pulled out onto the street.

“If by warm you mean completely satisfied.” He grinned, “then yes B, it does.”

“I’m glad.” I bit my lip watching him drive.

“You’re glad?” he raised an eyebrow as he hit the indicator down.

“Yea,” I nodded and he furrowed his eyebrows together, “I like the fact it’s me even when I’m not there.”

“It’s always been you.” He chuckled, “I can’t even remember the last time I thought about someone else. Not since you.”

“Really?” I bit my lip and he nodded, “what about when we weren’t together?”

“I didn’t think about anyone.” He shrugged, “what about you? Think of me whilst you got to it with that prick?”

“Harry,” I narrowed my eyes at him and he chuckled.

“I’m kidding, I don’t want to know.” He sighed heavily, “but you haven’t since we got back together right?”

“Are you asking if I’ve ever thought about anyone else but you?” I raised my eyebrows in disbelief and he nodded looking at me nervously before I burst out laughing, “you’re kidding right? Not going to lie babe, you’re pretty much a god and don’t pretend you don’t know it.”

“I am not a god.” He bit his lip as he tried to suppress the grin.

“You are.” I leant forward and kissed his arm, “you’re my god as well, all of you is mine and it’s something I can never really get my head around.”

“I really want to kiss you.” He huffed and I giggled.

“I really want to kiss you too.” I told him and he grinned making his dimples appear which reminded me of Darcy, “do you think we’re different since we had Darcy?”

“I think we’re closer.” He said slowly as if choosing his words carefully, “I think we’re more grateful for the time we have alone.”

“I think so too.” I nodded, “I’ve never loved you more than right now.”

He pulled into a car park and I looked around curiously before opening the door, Harry grinned before grabbing a piece of black cloth and walking over to me.

“Well this is kind of kinky,” I cocked my head to the side and Harry chuckled.

“If that’s what you fancy we’ll keep this for later but right now we’re having dinner.” He placed the fabric over my eyes, “it’s a surprise though so you’re going to have to trust me to lead you.”

“I trust you.” I smiled and held my hand out for him to take.

“One sec.” He disappeared and I waited patiently for him to return to take my hand only I felt him kiss me softly and quickly first, “sorry, couldn’t resist.”

“Never apologize for kissing me.” I bit my lip walking along next to him hesitantly, “where are we?”

“Somewhere special.” He assured me as he opened a door and guided me into a lift, “you alright?”

“Yep.” I bit my lip, “you smell nice tonight.”

“Thanks,” he chuckled and pulled me closer to him, “can you please just come with me?”

“I can’t.” I sighed wrapping my arms around him trying to commit the feeling to memory so I could recall it when he was gone, “Darcy.”

“I know.” He nodded, “Darcy.”

“Our little munchkin.” I rested my head on his chest.

“You’ll have to bring her out.” I could imagine him biting his lip.

“Of course I will,” I leant back and reached up to stroke his cheek but missed and hit his nose making him laugh.

“It’s the thought that counts,” he chuckled moving my hand to his cheek.

The lift stopped and Harry moved my hand from his cheek to his hand to lead me out. I heard a door open, then close as a waft of cold air past me and the sounds of traffic in the distance could be heard. He led me a little further before telling me to stand still and I felt him move behind me.

“I love you,” he whispered into my ear before taking the blindfold off.

It was perfect, familiar and the smile was on my face immediately. It was the rooftop where I had told Harry I loved him all those years ago and I bit my lip looking around at the fairy lights strung up. The view over London was one of my favourite things in the world and I knew it was Harry’s which is why I chose it all those years ago. I turned to Harry who was watching me carefully.

“You’re so perfect.” I shook my head and he let out a light laugh.

“I’m not,” he stroked down my jawline, “but I try my best to be for you.”

“You are perfect for me Harry Styles,” I promised him lacing our hands together.

“You’re pretty perfect yourself,” his smile was playful and it made me giggle, “Blair Styles.”

“Still gets me every time.” I bit my lip and he nodded as I referred to my married name.

“Gets me too.” He rested his forehead against mine.

We eventually moved to the table, I sat down as Harry opened up a cupboard that had kept the food we were eating hot. He’d apologized that it wasn’t going to be the best meal we’d ever eaten but I’d waved him off. Not even the most elite restaurant could have been better than the top of the rooftop. Dinner was light hearted and filled with our laughter. We eventually moved to sit on the ledge to look over the skyline, Harry was behind me with my back pressed against his chest.

“I asked Louis to come meet my brother and sister with me,” I told him biting my lip as I played with his fingers.

“Did you?” He kissed my shoulder as I nodded, “why?”

“It seemed fitting,” I shrugged, “do you mind?”

“That Louis gets to meet them before me?” He questioned and I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth biting it slightly as I nodded, “sort of but I see what you mean about it being fitting.”

“On a scale of 1 to 10 how angry at you?” I asked spinning the wedding band around his finger.

“I’d say about a 4.” He mumbled into my skin, “maybe a 3.”

“I just…I don’t know. I need him there I guess.” I turned my head to look at him, “not that I don’t need you, cause I do, it just seemed like the right thing to do. Louis is like my brother so…”

“I get it.” He nodded peppering kisses along my shoulder, “did you think I’d get annoyed?”

“Sort of.” I nodded turning so my legs wrapped around his waist, “I just didn’t want to upset you or anything especially this week.”

“I’m fine,” he stroked his fingers across my cheek softly and his eyes watched them as they continued to trace over my face, “I just want to be near you this week.”

“I know.” I gave him a sad smile, “I hate this.”

“So do I.” he pursed his lips for a moment, “it’s only for a little while.”

“2 months,” I wrapped my arms around his waist burying my face in the crook of his neck, “then you’re off to America.”

“I know.” He rubbed my back softly, “this was so much easier when we were younger.”

“Before we had Darcy and I’d just pack my bags and join you.” I nodded and he sighed, “we’ve always been bad at being away from each other.”

Harry hummed as he stroked his fingers through my hair gently. We stayed wrapped up in each other for longer than either of us seemed to realize as I glanced at the watch on Harry’s wrist and saw it was after midnight.

“Let’s go home.” He pressed his lips to mine softly and I kissed him back stepping into him as we stood in the middle of the rooftop.

His hands cupped my face as he softly rubbed his thumbs against my cheeks before trailing them down my sides as my fingers gripped onto his hair holding him to me as I kissed him harder. He groaned and removed his lips from mine before trailing his lips down to my neck and biting down.

“Let’s go home.” I stepped away and held my hand out to him.

“Alright.” He nodded watching me curiously as I tugged him into the lift.

“You kept the blindfold right?” I whispered as I leant up to his ear and he laughed softly.

“Oh baby of course I did.” He trailed his fingers down my back softly and licked along my neck causing my stomach to tighten in excitement, “you don’t have to sleep tonight right?”

xxxx


“Blair,” his voice was soft and I groaned burying my face into the pillow, “come on beautiful.”

I opened my eyes at Harry was smiling softly at me with that stupid camera in his hand.

“Hey.” I mumbled and he chuckled softly.

“Hey.” He reached forward and kissed me softly, “did you sleep well?”

“Eventually.” I giggled and he laughed, “hello there Harry watching this on tour.”

“He says hello.” Harry grinned from behind the camera, “so beautiful, if you could say something to future me what would it be?”

I watched as he looked down to the screen attached to the camera to make sure he was capturing me correctly. He glanced up over the top of the screen and his green eyes locked on my own causing me to blush slightly which only made him grin.

“I love you handsome,” I looked into the lens so that when he watched it back it would be like I was talking straight to him, “there isn’t a moment that goes by that I don’t think about you. I know that you’re probably watching this because you’re upset or missing us but we are so proud of everything you do. How about you quit watching this video of me and call me. I promise I’ll answer. Maybe we can skype and you can tell me all about your day because I bet loads of really amazing things happened to you. And you deserve them to happen to you Haz, you deserve the world and you know me and munchkin will be here waiting for you when you get back. I love you.”

“I love you.” He whispered back and then abandoned the camera as he launched himself on me.

I laughed as he started attacking me with kisses, his hands found their way to my waist and I stopped laughing as he pressed his forehead to mine. I was vaguely aware of the blink red light next to us as he pulled his tshirt off of my body and started kissing down my stomach but as soon as his tongue swiped across where I was craving him the most the red light was a distant memory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seventeen already? Wow. I only was going to make this story about 25 chapters. I'm rubbish at keeping time on stories.

alright well let me know what you think! Thank you for all the lovely comments on the last chapter, I promise to respond to any left on this chapter.

My uni work is completely done by lunchtime tomorrow so I'm very excited but also I have about 400 words left to write of my last essay which sucks as I keep distracting myself. I'm off to my second favourite place in England - Brighton - tomorrow with my family so I'm a bit of an excited mess. I've got my travelling playlist ready. Lots of Fall out Boy and Imagine Dragons. Anybody got any suggestions? I love listening to new things so chuck anything at me I have quite a wide taste in music...as long as it's not like hardcore gangster rap. You could probably guess songs like that aren't really my jam from reading this story though so yea..

Sorry! I'm such a waffler!

Peace.Love.BrightonTownBaby!