Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

TwentyFour

“I’m so sorry about this,” I repeated for about the twentieth time today and the boys laughed.

I dumped my bag that was overflowing with different books for various projects I was doing as well as Darcy’s backpack. I ran a hand through my hair as I helped Darcy out of her jacket and she smiled up at me. I needed to be with the boys for a phone meeting they were having with management and Ed was in a meeting with his management so wasn’t able to pick up Darcy. My day had been ridiculously stressful and the boys had found my freaking out amusing to say the least.

“You need to chill out,” Damon walked away from the mike stand and over to where I was standing, “hello gorgeous.”

“Hi.” Darcy waved and hid her face in my legs as she clutched onto them making me laugh.

“She’s never nervous,” I looked at her curiously as she peeked out to look at Damon.

“She’s precious,” he smiled and I grinned, “I was just heading outside for some air, want to come?”

“Sure.” I nodded and followed him out with Darcy holding onto my hand as we walked.

The sun was out and Damon grinned reaching down to pick up Darcy, I bit my lip as Darcy cocked her head at him curiously before handing her over. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he laughed before whispering something in her ear that caused her to erupt in giggles.

“You’re good with kids,” I grinned as he placed her on the floor again and he shrugged.

“My sister has a little girl about this age,” he pursed his lips together, “I don’t get to see her much though.”

“Cause of the band?” I asked and he nodded whilst he continued to play with Darcy, “it’s tough.”

“Harry?” He asked and I pursed my lips together as he glanced up at me, “it’ll be alright, you know that right?”

“How can you say that though?” I asked as Darcy spun around like a ballerina, “how do you know that?”

“Easy,” he shrugged, “what are the most important things in your life?”

“Harry and Darcy obviously,” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Darcy is right here,” he put his hands on my daughters waist making her sway and laugh, “and Harry is at the end of your phone. He loves you and he married you, he isn’t going anywhere. So you have those two most important things in your life, nothing else matters.”

“I guess.” I bit my lip and he chuckled.

“You guess?” he raised an eyebrow, “what matters more Blair?”

“You’re right,” I nodded and he smiled up at me before standing up.

“You’re okay right?” he asked and I nodded, “come here.”

He opened his arms and I stepped into the hug he was offering. He was taller than Harry and it felt weird in his arms but I welcomed the affection. I needed to feel cared about and even though he felt strange to every single one of my senses I hugged him back.

“It’ll be fine Blair,” he pulled away and looked down at me, “you’ve got me and the boys now as well.”

“Oh yay me.” I deadpanned and he laughed.

“Guys, we need to continue.” Matt popped his head out the door.

“Coming.” Damon nodded bending down and picking Darcy up, “come on beautiful.”

I smiled as I watched him walk inside with her in his arms, she was giggling and clapping. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see it was Harry’s management, I pursed my lips together before pressing ignore. I wasn’t in the mood to discuss further details of the interview they were insisting I did about finding my new siblings. Today had felt so long and busy, all I wanted to do was go home, open a bottle of wine and lay under the stars with Harry which made the day even more depressing when I knew I couldn’t do that. Biting my lip I grabbed my phone and hit dial.

“Hello princess.” Louis’s voice greeted me and I frowned.

“Hey Lou.” I pursed my lips and he chuckled.

“I’m not the voice you were hoping to hear am I?” he teased and I rolled my eyes.

“Course it was your voice I wanted to hear, that’s why I rang Harry’s phone.” I replied sarcastically and he laughed.

“He’s doing an interview at the moment,” he told me, “he’s glaring at me, I think he knows I’m talking to you.”

“How long will he be?” I bit my lip and Louis giggled, “what?”

“Harry’s trying to wind up the interview but the interviewer isn’t having any of it.” Louis chuckled.

“Alright, well I’ll go then.” I told him.

“Why?” he asked and I bit my lip, “did you need to speak to him about something?”

“No, I just needed to hear his voice.” I admitted and Louis hummed.

“Harry mate, Blair needs to talk to you. Do you mind if I swoop in here?” I heard Louis say to the interviewer, “carrots? Yes, the worst thing I ever said I believe, well that and the whole Kevin debacle and then when I mentioned how I liked rubber ducks. All bad ideas of mine, I thought it’d be funny but it backfired, I’d say you live you learn but I don’t seem to have learnt yet.”

“Hey,” Harry’s voice was low and concerned as Louis’s voice became fainter in the background.

“Hey.” I sighed leaning against the wall just inside the hallway, I closed my eyes and concentrated on his breathing.

“Is everything okay? Louis said you needed to talk to me.” Harry sounded concerned and I could imagine him pulling in the left side of his bottom lip and biting on it.

“I just wanted to hear your voice.” I admitted biting my own lip and then laughing at myself, “god I’m pathetic.”

“You are not pathetic,” He chuckled softly, “what’s going on though?”

“My head feels like it’s going to explode. Darcy’s teacher told me that she refused to take part in drawing her family and instead drew a picture of Nick and Ed. Then you’re management are insisting I do an interview about Madison and Liam which we both know I suck at. I don’t do interviews because I’m just so awkward in them! I’m with the Rebellion lot for another hour and then my sister is coming over. I just…”

“B,” Harry said firmly, “breathe.”

“I just miss you so much right now.” I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.
“I know. I miss you too. I wish I was there to help.” He groaned, “you’ll be here in 4 days though Blair.”

“I should have just gone with you.” I bit my lip, “we should have just taken Darcy out of Nursery and gone. Lux was fine and she didn’t go to this pre nursery thing we put Darce in. God we’re such idiots.”

“Blair,” Harry laughed softly, “we’re not idiots and it’s not long until she’d done for the summer and we’ll be in America. The boys and I just booked a holiday as well.”

“A holiday?” I asked and Harry chuckled.

“A sort of special holiday…” he trailed off and I scrunched my eyebrows together.

“What kind of special holiday?” I asked.

“How’s that song you’re writing for Louis and El coming on?” he asked and I pursed my lips together.

“What has that got to- oh! Oh! Oh!” I exclaimed as Harry started laughing, “oh my god! No way!”

“Chill B, chill.” I could hear the smile in his voice, “you need to keep it a secret, nobody else knows okay? Nobody. Me, you, Lou and El that is it.”

“I’m so excited.” I started doing a little jig.

“You’re doing a happy dance aren’t you?” I stopped dancing and looked around, “you just stopped didn’t you?”

“You’re such an ass.” I pursed my lips as he laughed.

“You love me.” He was no doubt grinning and I couldn’t stop my smile.

“I do.” I nodded.

“Handy.” He commented.

“Why’s that?” I asked.

“Cause I love you too.” He told me elongating the last vowel in a childish way that made me giggle.

“This is why I rung you,” I sighed, “this is why I married you.”

“I thought that was because I do that thing with my tongue when I go down…”

“Shut up!” I squealed and he chuckled.

“Do you feel better?” he asked and I bit my lip.

“I do.” I smiled, “talking to you always makes me feel better, happier.”

“Good, then I’m doing something right.” He sighed

“You do a lot of things right Haz,” I smiled softly and looked over as Darcy played with the boys, “Darcy though…she’s probably your best achievement.”

“I’d say marrying you was my best achievement and tricking you into falling in love with me as well actually. Without my sneaky ways we wouldn’t have Darcy.” I giggled at how ridiculous what Harry said was. I swear half the time he starts talking and tries to figure out where he’s taking his sentences as he goes along.

I watched as Stuart answered his phone and nodded before looking over at me, I gave him a thumbs up and I knew I had to say goodbye to Harry so I could listen in on the meeting.

“I have to go H,” I bit my lip, “work calls.”

“Kay,” he sounded sad and I heard someone call him name in the background.

“Work also calls for you it seems.” I looked at my feet.

“Call me before Darcy goes to bed?” he asked.

“Course.” I nodded.

“And also maybe whilst you’re in bed…” he trailed off and I felt a blush start on my cheeks, “we could skype.”

“Is it clothing optional?” I asked and he groaned into the phone lowly.

“No. There is a no clothing rule.” His voice was low and I closed my eyes biting down on my lip, “I miss you so much baby, you have no idea how many times I’ve watched that video already.”

“You’ve been gone for about 3 days H.” I shook my head.

“I don’t think you realize just how much I need you.” He groaned.

“I’ll talk to you later handsome.” I chuckled as he growled.

“I love you B.”

“Love you to H.” I sighed before tucking my phone in my pocket.

I smiled at Darcy as she turned to look at me, I made a face at her before running forwards and grabbing her waist holding her as high as I could in the air whilst spinning her around as she cackled with laughter.

“Beaut.” Damon grinned lowering his phone, I narrowed my eyes at him before my phone buzzed.

@blarr best mum ever vine.co/v/1383

I rolled my eyes at him holding Darcy on my hip as we made our way over to the table to have the meeting.

xxx


“Have you seen what they wrote about you on the daily mail website?” Madison asked as we sat cross legged on the double sunbed outside.

Ed was in the studio with the boys from Rizzle kicks and I could hear Darcy snuffling on the baby monitor next to me.

“No,” I scrunched my eyebrows together, “what did they say?”

“Maybe you should read it,” she bit her lip and I nodded reaching for the ipad that was playing music on the side table.

Madison had been over for about 3 hours and it was safe to say that after the initial freak out about Ed being here and then Harley and Jordan she had settled down. We’d branched out from conversations of One Direction and were actually getting to know each other. She’d told me stories about her and liam growing up as well as little bits about herself, it felt like I was actually getting to know her and she was everything I’d want my little sister to be.

“Right,” I nibbled on the inside of my lip as I pulled up the showbiz section of the daily mail.

Is Blair looking to move in another direction?


Harry Styles and the rest of the One Direction clan headed off on tour a matter of days ago on the European leg of their new tour. The tour they named Family after the period of their lives they are currently at.

However, it does appear like it hasn’t taken long for Harry Styles’ family to move on and find a new leading man. Pictures emerged today of another man with his arms not only around one of Harry’s girls but both of them.

Blair and the lead singer of a band called Rebellion, Damon, appeared from a rehearsal space to catch some fresh air. Whilst outside the pair had what seemed to be a serious conversation as tall dark haired man played with Blair and Harry’s daughter Darcy. Following the conversation the male hugged Blair as pictures below, onlookers described it as being ‘too intimate to be a friendly hug’.
Damon went on to post a video of Blair playing with her daughter which has been retweeted multiple times by various fans.

This is not the first time the pair’s fidelity to each other has been called into question. It was less than a year ago that questionable pictures of Harry surfaced with a brunette girl. The pair have always been quick to squash rumours that anything is less than rosy between them.


I growled as I finished the article and pulled up my twitter.

Some people need to stop looking for a story where there isn’t one. #Happierthanever

“Is it hard?” Maddie asked

“Yea,” I chewed on my bottom lip, “I hate it, I find it hard enough when they take pictures of me and Darcy but when they write stories about us like this…it’s tough to take.”

“We all know most of the stuff isn’t true,” Maddie gave me a soft smile and my phone started ringing.

Harry

“One sec,” I slid my finger across my phone screen, “H.”

“B,” he sounded breathless, “are you alright?”

“Fine.” I shrugged as I picked at fabric on the sunbed.

“Liar.” He huffed and I rolled my eyes.

“It’s shit Haz, complete shit.” I pursed my lips together.

“I know,” he agreed, “I’m sorry.”

“You didn’t write it.” I bit my lip and Maddie grabbed my hand running her thumb over the top of it, it was strangely comforting and I gave her a small smile.

“I hate that you always have to deal with this.” He groaned and I didn’t say anything, “he’s tall though, huh?”

“Taller than you.” I agreed and he growled making me laugh softly.

“Funnier?” He asked and I shook my head.

“You’re insane.” I bit back a smile and Maddie grinned at me.

“That wasn’t a no!” Harry pretended to be offended.

“You’re dumb, I love you.” I grinned, “you always know how to make me smile.”

“Why you married me apparently.” Harry quoted me from earlier in the day, “I love you too B. Always. I see you’ve sort of addressed the story, want me to do anything else?”

“I’ll ring management tomorrow,” I shrugged, “get them to ask them for an apology.”

“Awesome. You not in bed yet?” His tone dropped.

“Maddie is over,” I told him and he chuckled.

“Later then,” it almost sounded like a threat and I bit my lip.

“Course.” I nodded before we said our goodbyes, “sorry about that.”

“Don’t be.” Maddie shook her head, “you two really make each other happy huh?”

“Yea, I guess we do.” I nodded and she grinned at me.

“Thank you for tonight,” she spoke quietly and played with her fingers.

“Why are you thanking me? We’re sisters, we’re meant to hang out.” I poked her knee and she kept her gaze on her lap.

“Everyone on tumblr says you're perfect,” she spoke quietly, “that you’re beautiful and funny. Everyone loves you.”

She paused for a moment and bit down on her lip.

“You’ve always been this person to me, I’ve always wanted to be like you and it’s just crazy that here I am…” she looked up at me, “you’re even better in real life. I’m so proud that I get to call you my sister.”

“I’m proud to call you my sister,” I pulled her into a hug and she wrapped her arms around me, “soon everyone is going to know. Are you ready for it to get a bit crazy?”

“I think so,” she nodded and tightened her grip on me, “you’ll look out for me right?”

“Course, you’re my baby sister which means it’s my job,” we parted and I looked at her curiously, “is everything alright?”

Her phone started ringing and we looked down to see it was our mum, she slide her finger across the screen to answer it.

“Coming.” She put the phone down and slid off the sunbed, “she’s outside.”

“I’ll see you out,” I told her and we started walking out the door, “if you need to talk about anything Maddie, ring me or something okay? I’m here for you.”

“Thank you.” She hugged me again before walking out the door.

I bit my lip before grabbing the baby monitor and walking down to the studio. I opened the door to see Jordan standing on his head with his feet up on the wall and Ed taking a photo.

“Lame.” I rolled my eyes at them as I put my phone on the side table.

“You can do better?” Jordan asked and I nodded.

I did a handstand in the middle of the room and Ed snapped a photo before I stood up again.

“Fuck.” Jordan grumbled and I fell down on the sofa next to Harley.

“Hey you,” he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I snuggled into him.

“Hey,” I smiled up at him.

“You alright?” he asked and I bit my lip as my phone buzzed.

I pulled it out to see Ed had tweeted a photo of Jordan against the wall next to a picture of me doing a proper handstand. I grinned and then a text came through from Harry.

Time to stand on your head but no time to have skype sex with me? I think you need to rethink your priorities.

Shut up. The boys are leaving soon then I’ll skype you.

I looked up as Jordan shoved a cd into his backpack, Ed was hanging up my guitar on it’s holder on the wall and Harley was texting on his phone with his head resting on top of mine.

“Am I alright?” I asked Harley who looked down at me and nodded, “I’m more than alright Harl, I'm great. I have a husband that loves me, a daughter who is pretty much perfect aside from her casual violence issues and a sister who is undeniably the sweetest kid ever. I have the best of friends and I get to see my beautiful husband at the weekend. I'm feeling pretty fucking fantastic.”

"Just what I like to hear," Ed grinned at me and i smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a terrible person. I apologise.

I'm writing another story at the moment. It's probably the best think I've ever written. The character is loosely based off of me and a daydream I had on a train whilst listening to music...which sounds a lot weirder than it is. Anyway, I have learnt my lesson since the last time I posted a story and I'm intending to have written half of this story before it ever sees the light of day.

Currently spending my life at work, catching up with friends and on tumblr...which is no excuse. Mibba is feeling really dead to me at the moment...anyone else feeling that? Like these aren't as many new stories being posted.

Long authors note. If you fancy a chat drop me a message, if you want to talk about how painful all the new photos of Harry are &amp; that song of his hit me up here!

Let me know what you think :) How you see the story going forward, plot predictions are always so interesting to read and you can tell me off if you like for being so shit at updating at the moment. I'll take it :(

Peace.Love.FuckYouHarryStylesForBeingPerfect