Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

TwentyFive

I closed the door and dropped my bag on the bottom stair as I slipped my converse off. In 2 days time I would be leaving this house and seeing Harry and it couldn’t come quick enough, I felt like I was literally counting down the seconds. I walked into the livingroom to see Jordan, Harley, Ed and Darcy standing in front of the television dancing and singing to what looked to be the Up All Night tour dvd. I grinned pulling out my phone and taking a quick video before uploading it to twitter.

So I come home to this, made my day. @Edsheeran @rizzlekicks

“Hey boys,” I grinned, “hello princess.”

Darcy grinned and ran forwards, I caught her and pulled her into a hug nuzzling my face in her neck as she started cackling with laughter.

“How’s my favourite person in the whole world?” I asked bouncing her on my hip.

“Fuck!” she giggled clapping.

“What?” I scrunched my eyebrows together and looked over at the boys.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck.” Darcy was beaming and I was glaring at the trio in front of me.

“Who am I killing?” I asked and they looked at the floor, “I’m being serious.”

“Jordan.” Harley mumbled and Jordan hit him on the arm.

“Seriously Jord?” I sighed heavily, “she can barely say Zayn’s name, how is this even possible.”

“I’m really sorry, it was an accident.” Jordan bit his lip and I shook my head.

“Wait till Harry finds out.” I pursed my lips as Jordan’s eyes went wide.

“He’ll kill me.” Jordan looked petrified and I nodded.

“He will.” I agreed before turning to Darcy, “that is a bad word baby, no.”

“Fuck!” She giggled and I sighed.

“No!” I pointed my finger at her and put my stern face on, “bad.”

“Oh.” She looked crestfallen and my heart hurt, she wasn’t to know.

“Come on baby let’s get you fed.” I walked into the kitchen with the three boys following behind us.

“You’re working with Rebellion right?” Harley asked as I started to feed Darcy in her highchair.

“I am indeed,” I nodded keeping my eyes on Darcy making sure she was eating, “why?”

“Do you rekon we could collab with them?” he asked and I cocked my head to the side.

“Bit of an odd combination.” I mused and Ed nodded.

“It could sound sick or awful.” Ed leant on the worktop.

“I’ll mention it to them.” I nodded and Harley grinned.

“How’s H?” Ed asked pulling himself up onto the counter.

“Alright.” I nodded and he raised an eyebrow, “what?”

“What’s going on with you two right now?” He asked and I bit my lip.

“I just need to see him,” I shrugged stroking Darcy’s hair as she played with her food.

“So it’s just you two missing each other?” Jordan asked, “only you’ve seemed off for days.”

“Just a lot on.” I pursed my lips together looking at Darcy.

“Okay.” Ed nodded and I knew he didn’t believe me.

“So what have you troublesome trio been up to today then?” I asked moving around Ed to pulled out some mushrooms I needed to chop for dinner.

“Writing, recording and hanging out.” Ed shrugged, “you and Haz have a sick set up in that studio.”

“I know.” I nodded, “I need to finish a song tonight, can you help?”

“Are we not invited?” Jordan pushed his bottom lip out.

“B and I need some alone time.” Ed slung an arm around my shoulder, “we haven’t had any best friend bonding in a long time.”

I felt my stomach knot as I thought of the secret I was keeping from him, I was biting on my lip as I chopped the vegtables in front of me and the boys fell into a separate conversation.

“B, Harry’s on the phone.” Ed held the house phone out to me.

“Oh.” I nodded taking the phone and glancing at Darcy, “mind watching her for a few?”

“Sure.” He nodded watching me curiously as I walked out the room.

“Hey baby,” His voice was the sweetest sound I’d heard all day.

“I’m running up the stairs.” I told him.

“Are your boobs bouncing?” he asked.

“Pig.” I snorted and he laughed.

“You there yet?” he asked as I made it to our room and flopped onto the bed with a satisfying groan, “yep, you are.”

“You alright handsome?” I asked looking up at the ceiling.

“Mmm I could be better.” He hummed and I bit my lip, “hows your beautiful self?”

“I could be better.” I smiled softy.

“Really now? How so?” I could hear the smile on his face.

“I just really wish I was with someone.” I sighed dramtically, “he’s beautiful.”

“Is he now?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“So tall.” I mused, “comfortingly so.”

“Really?” he sounded amused.

“He’s funny as well…really makes me laugh.” I pursed my lips as Harry chuckled.

“Anything else?” He prompted.

“He just oozes sex appeal.” I groaned, “god he’s amazing.”

“What’s his name then babe?” he sounded so cocky and I smiled so wide that my cheeks hurt.

“Damon.” I sighed and Harry growled as I laughed.

“That was really mean.” He huffed as I continued to giggle.

“I’m kidding H, it’s you.” My words still laced with laughter.

“Sure.” He hummed and I rolled my eyes.

“I’m excited.” I told him.

“Seeing Damon tomorrow?” he asked and I snorted.

“Yes, but I’m counting down all the hours till I get to see your beautiful face.” I told him.

“Well I’m counting the minutes.” He sniffed.

“I lied, I’m counting the seconds.” I smiled as he chuckled softly.

“Well I lied as well, I’m counting the milliseconds.” He told me and I sighed.

“I love you Harold.” I murmered as I rolled onto my front and ran my fingers around the edge of his pillow.

“I love you too Blair.” His voice was soft.

We sat for a moment in silence just listening to each other breathe and it was in these moments that I felt the most overwhelming conflicting feeling. Moments like this fill me with sadness and yearning, they make me want to reach out and pull him closer. Snuggle into his chest as he wraps his arms around me and presses soft kisses to every piece of my skin he can reach. But they also make me feel at peace, that we can feel like this and be this still together thousands of miles apart. They make me feel more secure than ever but also the most sad.

“I’m telling Ed tonight.” I broke the silence and the words hung between us as he didn’t respond.

I waited as I heard his breathing pause, I knew he was thinking and that he’d pulled his bottom lip in from the middle tucking it under his front teeth and letting it out slowly.

“Why?” Was his response.

“It’s the right thing to do.” I told him and leant forward to smell his pillow for a moment, the faint smell of him lingering, “I’d rather he heard it from one of us then online and I know it’ll be hitting the media soon. Right?”

“Right.” He sighed, “god B, you know I wish this wasn’t happening right?”

“I know.” I pursed my lips and even though I was acting like I was angry at him about it I wasn’t. Not really. It wasn’t his fault, “I just wish you’d been the one to tell me.”

“So do I,” he sighed and was no doubt running his hand over his face, "he's going to hate me.

“Ed isn't like that." I shook my head.

"I know, I just...I can't stand him being angry at me." Harry groaned and I bit my lip not knowing what to say that I hadn't already said in the many conversations we'd already had over this.

"Do you want to skype so you can see our little munchkin?” I asked.

“Course.” He sounded instantly brighter and it brought a smile to my face.

“Just a warning, Jordan taught her to say fuck.” I told him and Harry growled.

“I’m going to kill that boy.” Harry’s protective side made a shiver run down my spine.

“Skype.” I hung up on the phone and rang him off the ipad instantly, “you look good today.”

I bit my lip as I took him in, his hair was pushed back and his lips were dark red from biting down on them. He was in a loose white jumper and I could make out that beautiful swallows on his collarbone.

“Where are you taking me?” he scrunched his eyebrows together as I walked into the dressing room.

“I just need to change,” I told him and he hummed.

“You do look quite over dressed,” he mused and I smirked before moving forward and closing the dressing room door, locking it behind me.

“So,” I licked my bottom lip, “whats the play count up to?”

“Why?” Harry chuckled smirking as I lifted my loose navy top over my head.

“I’m curious,” I leant forward and Harry bit down as he got a good view of my cleavage.

“Do you want your own video baby?” he asked his tone had dropped and I felt it in the pit of my stomach, "one for you to watch when you're on your own late at night."

“Maybe,” I bit my lip pull my jeans off, "I'd rather just have you."

“Fuck.” He groaned looking at the ceiling and breathing in.

“Everything okay Haz?” I asked pulling my hair out of my pony tail so it fell to just below my shoulders.

“Take your bra of baby,” he commanded and I shook my head.

“You look a bit clothed H,” I cocked my head to the side, “this doesn’t seem to fair.”

“I’m in a dressing room without a lock, the guys could walk in,” he told me and I shrugged.

“So?” I asked and he growled, “come on H, live a little.”

“Blair,” he groaned as my hand slid down the front of my underwear.

“I’ll stop if you don’t strip.” I told him meeting his gaze through the webcam.

He paused for a moment before swearing and standing up ridding himself of his jumper and his hands went to his jeans. He hopped around a bit and I giggled before he arrived back in just a pair of black Calvin Klein boxers.

“Show me what you got baby,” I bit on my lip as one of my hands reached behind me and took my bra off.

“Fuck.” He groaned, “Jesus B.”

xxx


“You and H had a good catch up then?” Ed asked as we sat on the sofa after putting Darcy to bed.

“Hmm?” I asked looking over at him.

“Before Harry spoke to Darce, you two were having a pretty long catch up huh?” He asked and I couldn’t stop the blush on my cheeks.

“Yea,” I nodded my eyes fixed to the television again.

“Good?” he asked and I nodded as the images of what had happened came into my mind.

“Great.” I nodded clearing my throat slightly.

“I’m glad,” he threw an arm around my shoulders, “now let’s work on this song of yours.”

I smiled turnign off the television before we started making our way to the studio with the baby monitor in hand. We settled into the song and it was finished quickly as I had really only wanted his opinion on it.

“Lou and El are going to love it,” Ed grinned and I laid on the floor.

“God I hope so,” I sighed, “I just hope they are happy, you know?”

“They will be,” he smiled softly at me.

“I just worry what with everything that went on with them.” I bit my lip as Ed cocked his head to the side, “I shouldn’t have said that.”

“It’s fine,” he held his hands up to imply he wouldn’t push it, “Lou is one of your best friends, of course you worry about him.”

“Did you worry about H or I before our wedding?” I asked propping myself up at look at him.

He paused for a moment pursing his lips together before shrugging.

“Before your wedding? No.” he shook hi head, “you two are meant to be together.”

“Why clarify before the wedding?” I asked tilting my head to the side, “have you ever?”

“I have.” He nodded, “only twice.”

“When?” I asked sitting cross legged in front of him.

“When you two took that break, it was pretty intense and when you told me you wanted him to move on I was worried. I’d always tried my hardest to stay neutral on the whole situation, you know that but in my heart I wasn’t neutral at all. I thought you should be together.” He shrugged, “I worried that you were making a mistake and that if you pushed him too hard he’d stop trying.”

“Oh.” I nodded biting on my lip, “and the other time?”

“About 4 days ago when you came home from that meeting. You came down here and I don’t think I’ve ever seen you that angry at him.” He bit his lip, “I was worried then.”

“No need t be worried.” I assured him, “just an argument that Harry could have prevented but didn’t.”

“You know, the last person I saw you that angry over was Taylor.” He mentioned and I bit my lip.

“I hate her.” I told him, “so does Harry.”

Ed hummed and nodded.

“What happened?” he asked and I bit my lip.

“I have something I need to tell you,” I moved to sit closer to him, my hands rested on his knees,

“Harry and I love you, you know that yea? Like we asked you to be Darcy’s godfather because we trust you and think you are amazing.”

“Ego boost.” He murmured and I chuckled.

“Taylor is joining them on tour in America.” I told him and he pursed his lips together, “he tried to stop it but he can’t.”

“Right.” He nodded.

“You know we’ve tried everything we can right? That I didn’t even want to go because she’d be there.” I was rambling but I couldn’t stop it, it was like word vomit, “she’s venom, I hate her. I don’t want her anywhere near Darcy, I don't want her tainting our little baby you know? She’s such a bitch. You should have seen the pleasure on her face when she told me she'd be on the tour and realized that Harry hadn’t told me the news himself.”

“You saw her?” his eyebrows shot up and I nodded, “how’d she look?”

“Punchable.” I pursed my lips together and he chuckled, “are yu angry?”

“No. I mean it sucks. But like, I know how it is.” He shrugged, “I felt the same way when I had to go on tour with her all those years ago after her and Haz broke up. I felt like I was betraying him.”

“He’s really worried you’ll hate him.” I bit on my bottom lip as I recalled every late night conversation we’d had over the situation.

“It’s not ideal, but I wouldn’t hate him.” Ed shook his head, “is this what you guys have been arguing about?”

“He didn’t tell me and I was angry he’d let it happen. I hated that she might hurt you again by just being nearby, you know?” I bit my lip.

“You’re a good friend B.” he pulled me into the hug.

“I learnt from the best.” I mumbled into his neck as we hugged.

“I’ll thank Louis then,” he smiled softly as we pulled away.

“I meant you,” I pushed him playfully and he grinned reaching out to ruffle my hair, “you’re on of my bestest Edwardo.”

“You’re one of mine B.” He chuckled, “come on, I think there is a F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathon on.”

I grinned as we walked back up to the houe, his arm slung around my shoulders and I felt myself relax slightly. Ed being okay with the Taylor thing was one less thing I had to worry about. I went and made us tea as Ed set up the television, we snuggled in and I rested my head on his chest. Ed was one of the good guys in life and it sucked that he hadn’t found a girl to settle down with, when he did she’d be the luckiest girl out there.

I’m so glad I have you. Lucky ones.

Right back at you beautiful. Lucky ones.

Ed smiled softly at me and I grinned back before returning my attention to the television and Ed looked back at the ipad in his hand.

“Have you seen this?” Ed passed his ipad over to me a few moments later, “thankyouonedirectionfor is trending.”

“Let’s see.” I grabbed it from him and started scrolling through the tweets and smiling.

#Thankyouonedirectionfor showing us dreams really do come true if you don’t give up.

#Thankyouonedirectionfor proving that not all superheros wear capes.

#Thankyouonedirectionfor always make me smile.



“I’m going to do one.” I grabbed my phone and pulled up my twitter.

#Thankyouonedirectionfor being the 5 best friends ever. For always being there no matter what and looking so cute. Thank you for looking cute mainly.

@Blairr thanks for that babe…those words really touched me.

@ZaynMalik1D you’re probably the cutest.

@Blairr your husband is going to love this

@ZaynMalik1D he knows I’m always honest.

@Blairr I’ll be seeing you soon right?

@ZaynMalik1D awwww do you miss me Malik?

@Blairr nahhh just sick of @HarryStyles whining.

@ZaynMalik1D uncalled for! I am not whining…just missing my lovely family….and @Blairr’s cooking.

@HarryStyles I miss you making me tea all the time.

@HarryStyles @Blairr you two make me sick.

@ZaynMalik1D shut up.

Jealousy is an ugly look for you @ZaynMalik1D…see you soon though sweetcheeks ;)

I grinned as my mentions started blowing up. All it ever took was a few messages with the boys and my twitter crashed or just went completely insane. I couldn’t help but read some of the replies, giggling at the good ones and trying my best to ignore the bad ones. I was lucky and I knew that. I had everything I could ever need, I was surrounded by people who truly loved me and even though I was stressing out a lot recently I knew I needed to concentrate on that a lot more. It’s just hard when the one person who I want by my side no matter what is in another country. I knew people probably thought I’d be used to it by now but I think anyone who says that they are is lying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm siclk &amp; have to go back to the UK tomorrow to move out. It sucks and I apologise for this. I have a few things i want to do but I need to start skipping time to get there. I'm losing a lot of love for this story.

Let me know what you think.

Peace.Love.OffToTheDoctors