Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

TwentyEight

I groaned reaching my hand out and grabbing the phone from the table as it buzzed.

“Hello?” My voice was croaky and I was met with the sound of Nick’s laughter which made me frown instantly.

“Blair! How are you love?” he asked and I groaned at how awake he sounded.

“You just woke me up.” I leant back in the pillow.

“Who is it?” Harry mumbled into the side of my neck as he snuggled into me again.

“Is that young Harold I hear?” Nick asked as I looked down at Harry’s sleepy form, his eyes were still closed and he looked so comfortable I just wanted to curl up in his arms.

“Yes Nick, who else would I be in bed with?” I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

“I’m ringing because I was chatting to Gregory and he needs a radio host for a show he’s doing about marriage.” He told me brightly and I narrowed my eyes at the ceiling.

“Nope, this is call or delete.” I retorted and Harry laughed into my neck, his breath tickling my skin.

“What?” Nick gasped.

“It is.” I nodded despite him not being able to see me, “you mentioned you were thinking of bringing the game back.”

“Oh.” He groaned, “Greg is here.”

“Hey Greg.” I smiled laughing softly as I imagined Nick’s pouty face.

“Hey Blair!” Greg was laughing.

“Put us on speaker, let’s hear from Harry.” Nick demanded.

“Kay.” I yawned and hit speaker.

“Morning Grim.” Harry sat up and stretched, “thanks for the wake up call.”

“I can’t believe you two are asleep, where is my favourite Styles member? It’s unlike her to be asleep still.” Nick huffed.

“She’s asleep with Paul, he looked after her because we were out last night.” I explained watching as Harry stood up, he was completely naked as he moved to pick his phone up from the dresser and I couldn’t help but watch him. He looked up from his phone feeling my eyes on him and winked causing me to blush slightly.

“Oh yea, I saw your duet!” Greg exclaimed.

“Our what?” I scrunched my eyebrows together as Harry started chuckling.

“Zayn tweeted it,” Nick explained to me, “you and hubby singing and dancing together. Looked like I missed a good night out.”

“You did.” Harry nodded, “shame you can’t come out.”

“Some of us have proper jobs Harold.” Nick sniffed.

“I have a proper job!” he glared at the phone.

“You just sing and prance around looking pretty.” Nick huffed and Harry laughed.

“Thanks Nick, I never knew you thought I was pretty.” Harry grinned.

“Pretty boy.” Nick groaned, “well we better go, other people to prank.”

“Kay, I’ll speak to you soon.” I told him.

“Oh wait, whilst I have you. How is Darcy after the other day?” He asked and I bit my lip.

“She’s alright. She was crying for a while.” I shrugged, “even I found it pretty scary so I can’t imagine what it was like for her.”

“Give her a cuddle from me.” Nick said softly and I nodded.

“Course.” I smiled before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

Harry laid back down next to me over the covers and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. I licked my bottom lip as my eyes travelled over his features that I knew so well, sometimes it struck me that I knew his body better than my own.

“I think I need to stay.” I told him as his fingers ran along my collarbone, his eyes following the movement.

“I think you do too.” He nodded his lips pressed together for a moment before he looked up at me, “what are we going to do about him B?”

“I don’t know.” I shook my head before leaning my forehead against his, “I guess we just listen.”

“I guess.” He nodded before moving forward and kissing me softly, “for selfish reasons I’m glad you’re sticking around.”

I bit my lip as he trailed kisses down my neck, moving to hover over me resting his weight on his forearms either side for me. I arched up into him and he chuckled as he bit down on my collarbone playfully before kissing the skin softly. He moved one of his hands to trail down the length of my body hooking his thumb in the edge of my underwear.

“Sometimes I think you just want me for my body.” I murmured and felt him chuckle against the skin on my stomach as he kissed his way down my body.

“Only sometimes?” He raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes before tugging him up to me to kiss him, I wrapped my legs around his hips making him growl into my mouth.

“For selfish reasons I’m glad I’m staying as well.” I admitted as I kissed the skin behind his ear.

xxx


“I’m really sorry, something has just come up and…” I trailed off running my hand through my hair, tugging at my top and finding a mark Harry had left this morning.

“It’s fine Blair,” She assured me, “I’m sure Darcy needs the time with her Dad anyway. It’s understandable and not like this is compulsory education.”

“I just feel so bad.” I bit my lip as I searched through my make up bag for my foundation.

“Don’t.” She chuckled, “take all the time you need.”

“Thank you.” I sighed before hanging up the phone and looking over at Darcy who was playing on my ipad, “we’re staying around for a bit munchkin.”

She ignored me and I rolled my eyes before moving to pull my hair up into a bun and fastening it, I rubbed some foundation over the mark on my collarbone making sure it was somewhat covered. I grabbed all the bits I needed for Darcy before taking the ipad out her hands and setting her on the floor.

“Breakfast!” I grinned at her.

“Daddy?” she asked.

“Yep and all of your uncles.” I smiled as she took my hand and tugged me to leave the room.

We walked out of the suite and into the lift, the ride downstairs was quick and we were walking into the breakfast room ignoring the various people who obvious knew who we were and were staring. As soon as she saw Harry’s back she took off in a run squealing which made everyone look and me laugh. He knelt down and caught her bringing her up to hover above his head. I couldn’t make out what he was saying but she was cackling with laughter. I spotted Louis at the end of the table looking at his cereal and prodding it with his spoon, he wasn’t making any effort to talk to anybody and I bit my lip walking over to him and sitting in the seat next to his.

“I’m staying till Wednesday morning.” I told him and he looked up cocking his head to the side, “I’m going to be right here.”

“Why are you staying?” he asked.

“Why’d you think I’m staying?” I raised an eyebrow stealing a strawberry from his cereal bowl and popping it in my mouth.

“What about Darcy?” He sighed and I shrugged.

“I’m sure Jenny can teach her how to colour in the lines in the dressing room.” I smiled at him and he bit his lip.

“You don’t have to do this for me.” He looked at his cereal and I leant forward pressing a kiss to his cheek.

“You’d do it for me as well.” I reminded him wrapping my arms around his waist and snuggling into his neck, “we’re forever, you and me.”

“Careful B, your husband might get jealous.” He chuckled as he responded to my cuddle by pulling me closer.

“He knows I was yours first.” I shrugged and felt him laugh softly.

“What am I going to do B?” He sighed and I bit my lip.

“I don’t know boo, it’s really up to you.” I pressed a kiss to his forehead as I pulled away.

“It’s just such a mess.” He pursed his lips as I felt something tug on my leg.

“Hey you,” I picked up Darcy and sat her on my lap, “Uncle Louis is sad.”

“I love you uncle Lou.” She grinned at him and he smiled softly at her, “lots and lots and fuck.”
Louis snorted as I groaned.

“You are amazing,” He took her of my lap and sat her on the table in front of him, “you always know how to make me smile. You and your mummy have that in common huh?”

“Love you!” She giggled and he smiled back at her.

“I love you too and now you’re staying for a while.” He bounced her up and down, “yay!”

“Yay!” She repeated clapping her hands together.

“You staying?” Zayn sat down next to me and I nodded.

“Just for a bit,” I bit my lip looking over at Louis who had stood up and was playing with Darcy on the floor after pushing some tables to make more space, “I couldn’t leave him, not after last night.”

“You’re a good friend B,” He smiled and I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Thanks,” I sighed, “it’s not true though cause if I was a good friend I’d have known this was coming. But I didn’t, I didn’t once think he would doubt going through with this. I mean its Louis and Eleanor.”

“I know.” Zayn spun his glass of orange juice around on the table.

“Louis and Eleanor.” I repeated and my voice sounded lost even to me, “they’ve always been so perfect together. If they can’t make it what hope do the rest of us have?”

“We’re married love, let’s not hurry to write us off just yet.” Harry appeared next to me and I rolled my eyes at him.

“I just…they are…epic. They are like a true love story.” I shook my head before turning to Zayn, “god I sound like you and Niall when Harry and I weren’t together.”

“Huh?” Harry looked confused and I grinned throwing my arms around him dramatically.

“Nothing beautiful husband of mine that I never once doubted or wrote off.” I beamed up at him and he rolled his eyes in response.

“Liar.” He picked up his cup of tea and took a sip, “it’s alright though, I wrote you off to.”

He stood up leaving me looking shocked, I turned to Zayn who shrugged and I scrunched my eyebrows together as I thought back on the time apart. Had Harry ever written me off? To me it had felt like he had but everyone had gone on about how he had never moved on. I bit on my lip for a moment before standing and going after him, one of my arms went over his shoulder and the other looped under the opposite arm so I was hugging his back, my head rested on his shoulder as he picked up an apple.

“What can I do for you?” he looked to the side a smirk on his lips.

“You wrote me off?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I knew that would bug you.” He grinned shaking his head.

“Did you really write me off?” I asked.

“You wrote me off.” He pointed out and I huffed.

“I didn’t kiss another boy. Jeez Styles, you should have fought for me.” I punched him softly in the arm and he threw his head back as he let out a laugh.

“I fought for you B,” he turned around so that his hands pressed to the small of my back, “you’re here aren’t you?”

“Did you ever give up on me?” My voice dropped as I realized how close to home this was for Louis and didn’t really want him hearing the conversation.

“Never.” He shook his head, “I was just playing.”

“That was mean.” I pursed my lips and he grinned before kissing me.

“I know. I’m a bastard.” He nodded and I grinned.

“Time to go lads.” Paul leant against the door as everyone in the room grumbled as they made their way to him.

“Shoot, I need to grab my jumper.” I growled.

“I need to grab my phone, I’ll walk with you.” Liam offered, I smiled and nodded in response.

“I’ll meet you at the venue,” Harry pressed his lips to mine softly, “stay safe.”

“Always do.” I grinned before pressing my lips to his again, “you stay safe too.”

“That’s what Paul is here for.” He grinned.

I moved away and scooped up Darcy who whined at being taken away from Louis until I pressed a kiss to her nose and she giggled.

“Come on munchkin, we have to go grab mummy her hoodie and you your sunglasses.” I told her and she nodded.

“Daddy!” She called out as Harry stood by the door talking to Paul.

I walked towards him as he waved at her.

“I’ll meet you at the photoshoot baby,” he told her pressing a kiss to her forehead, “I love you.”

“Fuck you!” She beamed and he frowned at me.

“We need to fix this. Does she come with a reset button like on a furby?” He asked and I whacked him on the arm.

“She’s your daughter you ass, be nice.” I rolled my eyes, “I’m kind of hoping she’ll grow out of it.”

“I hope so.” Harry shook his head, “that is a bad word baby. No more fuck.”

“Kay.” She nodded and smiled at him.

“I wished I believed her.” He frowned, “I’ll see you later beautiful.”

“You too handsome.” I leant up and pressed my lips to his.

“Let’s go.” Paul called out.

Liam appeared next to me and we went upstairs to grab our things. Liam spent most of the time playing around with Darcy and making her laugh.

“What’s going on with you and Dani anyway?” I asked as I picked up one of Harry’s thin jumpers to pull on over my tank top when I couldn’t find my hoodie.

“I don’t know at this point. I think we might just call it a day.” He sighed playing with Darcy.

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow and he bit his lip.

“I want this B, so badly.” He gestured to Darcy, “I see you and H together and I want that. I want my own family.”

“You have a family Li,” I sat on the bed next to him and rested my head on his shoulder, “you have us if that helps at all?”

“You know it does,” he rested his head on mine and sighed, “our family is the only thing that keeps me sane at this point. Dani hasn’t made me feel sane in a long time.”

“You always said she was your anchor.” I looked up at him and he bit his lip.

“Not anymore.” He shook his head and we sat in silence for a couple of minutes watching Darcy amuse herself, “look at this band, we’re a right state huh? Zayn hasn’t had a relationship that’s lasted longer than a month since Perrie, Dani and I are done after the longest back and forth in relationship history and Louis…”

“I worry.” I told him and he nodded.

“I do too.” He gave me a sad smile, “but he’ll make it through it.”

“What makes you so sure?” I asked standing up and grabbing Darcy.

“He has us doesn’t he?” He raised an eyebrow at me as we moved towards the door.

“That he does.” I nodded.

We made it to the lift and Liam checked his phone to see a message from Paul from 15 minutes ago saying the coast was clear for us. I grinned bouncing Darcy on my hip excitedly as I told her about the shoot we’d be going to watch the boys do that involved kittens. Liam watched us with a huge smile on his face, we stepped out the lift and were more focused on our discussion about whether Niall would ever ask Jenny to marry him than the possibility that Paul’s message was a little out of date. That was until Liam opened the door and I jumped back as the flashes started.

“No. I can’t take her out there Li.” I shook my head and he bit his lip looking around to see if anyone was around to help.

“Okay.” He nodded and bit his lip.

There wasn’t anybody in the reception area other than a lady who was currently texting on her phone instead of manning the reception area. Liam pulled out his phone and walked away as he spoke to whoever was on the other end, he was gesturing widely and was obviously not liking the response he was getting from the person on the phone as his eyebrows pulled together. I placed Darcy on the floor telling her to stay close as I watched Liam, it had always surprised me that Dani and him had never worked it out. It seemed like such a shame that he wasn't a Dad yet, Liam was the most paternal man I had ever met, including Harry, he just had an aura of being a father and he’d had enough practice with the rest of the band from the very beginning.

“What’s going on then?” I asked as he walked towards me shoving his phone in his jeans.

“Basically they have a van for us but it’s through there.” He pointed to the crowd, “only we have to get to it without any help as all the help is currently trying to get a whole bunch of people out of the way of the van which has Zayn and Louis in.”

“You’re kidding right?” I growled looking down at Darcy who was sat on the floor playing with the laces on my boots.

“I’m here. I’m going to make sure everything is okay B. I swear.” Liam put his hand on my waist and I bit my lip, “did you want me to take her?”

“No.” I shook my head, “I just hate this.”

“I know.” He nodded, “how’d you want to play this? Hand in mine and duck into my back? Arm around you and push through?”

“Hand in yours and ducked into your back.” I sighed taking his hand and squeezing it in appreciation, “thanks Li.”

“Course B,” He gave me a soft smile before picking up Darcy.

“Li Li!” She grinned and he chuckled.

“Okay munchkin I’m going to need you to be like a little hedgehog when mummy picks you up.” He said to her and she nodded, “remember what hedgehogs do?”

“This!” She curled up into Liam and tucked her head down like a little ball into him.

“Exactly!” He grinned as she sat back up normally, “I need you to do that when I give you to mummy till we get into the car. Can you do that for me princess?”

“Yea!” She nodded and looked over at me smiling.

I smiled back as best as I could even though my stomach was churning at the idea of walking through the crowd. Liam passed Darcy over to me and she instantly got into the position she had done with Liam. I placed my hand on the back of her head and followed Liam to the door.

“You ready?” He asked as he placed his hand on the door.

“As I’ll ever be.” I nodded taking his hand with the one that wasn’t holding Darcy up.

The walk to the car was as much as a blur as it always was. It was bumpier than it would have been if we’d had proper security. The flashes started hurting my eyes halfways through and I tried my best to ignore the calls and focus on the little girl in my arms. I felt her start to shake just before we got in the car and it was almost enough to make me burst out crying on the spot. We settled down in the car, the door blocking out nearly all of the noise and Darcy remained in a hedgehog position in my arms.

“Munchkin,” Liam stroked her hair, “you don’t have to be a hedgehog anymore.”

She hesitated before sitting up in my lap and staring at me. Her wide green eyes tugged at my heart strings as their resemblence to Harry’s struck me again, it never failed to illicit the same reaction no matter how many times I looked into them. I reached forward and brushed a piece of her blonde hair she’d inherited from me off of her face.

“Where’s Daddy?” She asked.

“We’ll see him soon baby.” I gave her a soft smile, “are you okay?”

“Yep.” She nodded before sitting down between Liam and I and grabbed his arm to start tracing over his tattoo.

“Are you okay B?” He asked after we both watched her in silence for a while.

“I just worry.” I bit my lip as I reached out and stroked Darcy’s hair softly, “when I was little I believed in everything good in the world. But Darcy is surrounded by this crazy, scary world where I have to literally bundle her into a car. What if this ruins her?”

“Darcy believes in everything good Blair.” He smiled softly, “she’s the most amazing little girl I have ever met. She’s funny, intelligent and so kind hearted. You and H are raising her so well.”

“I worry Li.” I admitted, “I worry so much.”

“You are doing so well B, I promise.” He leant forward and kissed my forehead as the car stopped.

I got out the car carrying Darcy who started playing with my hair, Liam was walking next to us and I walked straight over to Harry as soon as I spotted him in the dressing room. He raised an eyebrow as he saw the look on my face excusing himself from his conversation with one of the aides on set to meet me. He pulled me into a hug, Darcy between us, without me saying a word.

“That was horrible.” I mumbld into his neck.

“What happened?” He asked pulling back to look at me and Darcy.

“Daddy!” She threw her arms around his neck and he took her from me.

“Hello beautiful, how are you feeling?” He asked his hand rubbing up and down her back.

“Good.” She grinned, “mummy said kittens.”

“Uncle Louis is with the kittens,” He told her and her eyes widened.

“Uncle Lou!” She called out wiggling in Harry’s arms.

I watched with a smile as he put her on the floor and she ran off in the direction of Louis who was standing up waving at her holding a kitten in one hand. She weaved through the various people in her path before latching onto Louis’ leg. Harry asked again what had happened and I filled him in briefly.

“Are you okay?” Harry asked both of us still watching Darcy.

“Shaken up.” I told him, “Liam was there and made sure it was okay.”

“I’ll speak to Paul.” He turned to me, “how was Darcy?”

“She was fine.” I assured him but I wasn’t sure if I was lying to him. I could have sworn I felt her shake in my arms but I wasn’t sure and I didn’t want to make the situation any worse if I could help it. She seemed perfectly fine now and it made me consider if I had imagined it.

“I’m glad you’re here.” He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed the side of my temple.

“Me too.” I smiled up at him before looking around the room.

My eyes landed on Zayn who was stood talking to their new stylist Georgie. I watched the pair as Zayn laughed and smiled at everything she was saying to him. Biting my lip I poked Harry’s side and pointed to the pair.

“What about it?” He asked, “they get on really well.”

“Can you not see it?” I asked as Georgie started moving her hands around animatedly and Zayn started laughing hysterically.

“See what?” He scrunched his eyebrows together.

“You are such a boy, I swear.” I shook my head and Harry snorted.

“You’re not implying that they get together are you?” He raised an eyebrow and I smiled up at him, “no. Leave it alone.”

“Come on! She’s lovely.” I snuggled into his side, “it’ll be fun H, we can play matchmaker.”

“I hate this.” He stood dejected not moving to hug me back as he stared at the pair.

“Harry.” I groaned and squeezed him, “hug your wife back.”

“Zayn hates it when you meddle in his love life.” Harry reminded me.

“Zayn won’t mind this time.” I batted the statement away and Harry shook his head, “cuddle me Haz.”

He sighed dramatically and wrapped an arm around me as I started coming up with plans to get the pair on a surprise date together, Harry knocked them all down and seemed to take pleasure in pointing out all of the flaws he saw in each plan. But I didn’t mind, I was going to sort out this disaster of a personal life this band seemed to have and I’d start with Zayn.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's been awhile...I apologise.

My sister is back for another month and we're sharing a room at the moment. I'm also working pretty much full time, I got a new car and it's sunny for once in England. For all those reasons I have been slacking in writing anything. I'm off on holiday tomorrow until the 10th and will not have my laptop with me so I'm afraid it may be even longer before I update again. I'm sorry. I give you permission to send me hate.

What are we thinking about this then? I was going to time jump till almost time to got to America but I didn't think it was believable that she'd leave Louis because well...it's Louis. Put in some Liam bonding which I've never actually done before, she's had her moments with each boy but not him so I thought that was a bit different.

Peace.Love.ImAnAwfulPersonIKnow