Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

TwentyNine

…once again Blair Styles has been seen out with the lead singer of the up and coming band Rebellion Damon Richards. The pair have come under fire as they are spotted hanging out regularly since Blair came back from visiting her husband who is on tour at the moment.

It was ridiculous how many articles had been written over the past three weeks about Damon and my friendship.

...Once again Damon Richards and Blair Styles have been spotted having a cosy lunch with Blair’s daughter Darcy. Sources close to the Blair’s husband, multi-million pound recording boy band member Harry Styles, say that he his becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the amount of time the pair are spending together.

“It’s such shit.” I flung another paper down on Nick’s floor and he hummed, “what was that?”

“What?” Nick turned around from attempting to pick an outfit to go out in tonight.

“You hummed.” I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at him curiously.

“I do that. Sometimes it’s even in the tune of a song.” Nick shrugged before tossing a shirt on the bed.

“You can’t wear this tonight.” I threw it back at him, “it wasn’t a tuneful hum it was a disapproving hum.”

“Why the hell not? It’s cute.” Nick hung it back up and put it back in the wardrobe anyway, “I’m just not sure how I feel about it that’s all.”

“You wore it like a week ago when we went for dinner, wear the purple shirt Henry gave you like a month ago that you haven’t worn yet.” I shimed to the edge of his bed draping my legs over the ottoman that sat at the bottom of the bed, “feel about that exactly?”

“I haven’t got anything to wear it with though. Do you think my black jeans are too casual with it?” He tossed the shirt and jeans at me, “you and Damon, I just think it’s weird that’s all.”

“No it makes it look cool. Wear it with your black boots that you wore to the GQ awards and it’ll look hot.” I shrugged laying them out neatly next to me, “weird how? He’s a nice guy and we get on. Darcy loves him.”

“Puppy ate one of my good black boots, I have the ones that I wore to Chung’s book signing the other week though?” He held them up, “what’s his relationship status love?”

“Yea they should be fine. Puppy ruins your best shoes. He has good taste though.” I played with the button on the shirt, “he’s single, though I don’t see how that matters.”

“He’s like his owner” Nick flopped down next to me and I laid down as he wrapped an arm around his shoulders, “I think he fancies you.”

“I’m married Nick.” I held my left hand up.

“I know that, I was there when you practically floated down the aisle and Harold almost fainted when he saw you.” He nodded, “Damon, however, is yet to meet your lovely other half.”

“So? It’s not like he isn’t aware I’m married. We’re friends.” I sighed and looked up at him, “why is everyone making this an issue?”

“Is Harry?” he asked and I bit my lip.

“It’s ridiculous.” I huffed as I thought about the conversation we had last night.

Last Night

“Is Zayn still not talking to you?” Harry asked and I shook my head “what about your Dad?”

“Add him to the growing list of people who wont return my calls or texts.” I pursed my lips as I lifted my cup of tea to my lips, “also, fun fact. I’m getting ill.”

“What’s wrong?” He furrowed his eyebrows together in concern.

“My throat is getting scratchy and I’m getting a cold.” I huffed, “basically the flu is on its way not matter how many vitamin C tablets I keep popping.”

“Oh B,” He sighed and I bit my lip, “you need to rest up, stay in the next week or so.”

“It’s not like I’m out every night.” I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on Darcy’s head stroking her head as she slept next to me.

“I don’t know, you seem to be out with Damon a lot at the moment.” Harry shrugged as he stretched in his bunk.

“Jealous?” I raised an eyebrow and he glared.

“Nothing to be jealous of, you’re still mine.” He shrugged, “just worried about your health babe.”

“I’m fine.” I shrugged biting on my lip for a moment, “you don’t care about me hanging out with Damon do you?”

“It’s not something I love to see splashed about everywhere but I can deal with it. I know you don’t like seeing pictures with me with people sometimes.” He shrugged and spun his phone in his hands.

“It hasn’t been too bad,” I bit the side of my nail.

“It’s been on pretty much every magazine I’ve walked past this week.” Harry laughed softly and I looked down at Darcy, “she hasn’t started calling him Dad yet has she?”

He was teasing but I couldn’t stop the pang in my chest as he said those words.

“Don’t say that, don’t think about that and don’t joke about that.” I shook my head and he pursed his lips, “you’re you Harry. How can you even think that?”

“I’m me? That’s all you have for me B? That I’m me? Great.” He rolled his eyes, “jesus, I thought you were better with words than that.”

“Haz.” I hissed as Darcy rolled over and I leant over her to put my tea down, “Darcy is right here.”

“I’m hanging up.” He told me and I sighed putting my head in my hands.

“Stop it.” I groaned, “I love you Harry. Please stop.”

“Ring me back later.” He told me and I shook my head.

“Harry,” I said softly and he looked up at the camera.

“What?”

“You know I wish you were here right?” I asked and bit on the side of my lip.

“I know I wish I was there.” He said slowly and I bit on my lip harder.

“I’ll stop hanging out with Damon if it’s that big of an issue.” I told him and he shook his head.

“This isn’t even about that.” He pursed his lips and I furrowed my eyebrows together.

“I swear that was why you were upset?” I shook my head and he glared at the screen, “Harry, baby, I love you. So much. The fact I’m seeing you in under a week for our anniversairy is the only thing that is getting me through at the moment.”

“Well it kind of feels like at the moment you just don’t care.” He looked down at his jeans and picked at a small hole developing on the knee.

“Well I do care.” I shook my head and sighed, “I don’t know what to say.”

“Nor do I.” He shook his head and bit down on his lip.

“I love you so much.” I said softly and he looked up as the left side of his mouth twitched up at the edge.

“I love you too.” He smiled and I couldn’t help but return it.

Present

“I love him so much Nick.” I looked up and he stroked my hair.

“I know.” He pressed a kiss to my head, “maybe spend a little less time with Damon then yea?”

“I guess.” I bit my lip before sneezing.

“That was gross.” Nick huffed and I giggled standing up to blow my nose, “you’re quite sick aren’t you?”

“What gave it away?” I asked as I checked my reflection out.

“You aren’t going to Gill’s party and I know you love her parties.” He walked over to me, “and no amount of make up is going to convince me you don’t look like shit.”

“I’m just a little run down.” I shrugged as he put his hand on my forehead.

“You’re running a temperature.” He told me before grabbing his phone.

“Who are you calling?” I asked and he raised the phone to his ear.

“Hey lovely. Yea I’m alright love I just need a bit of a favour.” Nick laughed before continuing to talk, “Blair isn’t well, can you come collect her and make sure she’s okay but I promised Gill I’d go to her party and you know what she’s like. Perfect. You’re a doll. Yea maybe that’d be best for now.”

“Who was that?” I narrowed my eyes at him as he hung up.

“Our favourite Teasdale will be coming to collect you and munchkin. Tom’s looking after Lux and Lou is going to come mother you.” Nick smiled happily at his plan.

“But Lou will tell Harry I’m sick!” I stamped my feet before sneezing.

“Like I said before, gross.” Nick scrunched up his nose, “she said she won’t tell him for now, I agreed that’d be best. Harry can be quite…worrisome when it comes to you.”

“Lou is going to mother me so hard though.” I groaned flopping onto the bed.

“I know,” Nick grinned before pulling me back up, “let’s get your stuff together before you infect me.”

“So loving, god this is why you’re my best friend.” I huffed and he laughed, “twat.”

“Now, now, name calling is mean.” Nick tutted as the doorbell rang, “you go answer the door and I’ll collect Darcy.”

I huffed as I opened the door to a stern looking Lou who smiled when she saw me and pulled me into a hug. I groaned as I snuggled into her shoulder and hugged her back.

“How sick are you babe?” she asked and I groaned, “Tom’s going to take Darce to ours and you and me will go back to yours.”

“Kay,” I nodded and pulled back.

“Oh Blair you look dreadful.” She sighed pushing my hair back.

“Thanks Lou,” I glared at her and she laughed softly, “I’m so glad we’re friends.”

“Go grab your bag.” She pushed me towards where my stuff was piled.

I put my shoes on and Nick appeared holding Darcy. I walked over to her and pressed my lips to her forehead and mumbled into her skin how much I loved her as Tom took her from Nick and grabbed her stuff before giving me a one armed hug and telling me to get better soon.

“Purple Henry Holland shirt, black jeans and black boots.” I mumbled into Nick’s shoulder and he chuckled, “do at least 4 shots of sambuca for me.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow lovely,” he kissed my head, “let Lou mother you okay? Don’t be stubborn.”

I let Lou drive my car back to my house, we road in pretty much silence as I hummed along to the radio. We walked into the house and Lou headed straight to the kitchen as I fought with taking my boots off.

“Thank you.” I mumbled as I hugged her from behind snuggling into her back whilst she stood in front of the kettle waiting for it to boil.

“It’s okay,” she chuckled before turning around and letting me cuddle into her, “you’re definitely sick aren’t you? You’re only this pathetic when you’re ill.”

“I resent that.” I mumbled into her shoulder and she laughed softly as she stroked my hair.

“Go up to bed and I’ll bring the tea up.” She smiled down at me and pressed a quick kiss to my forehead.

I practically crawled up the stairs as the temperature from my forehead hit me between the eyes. I felt ten times worse that I had felt when I woke up this morning, it was ridiculous and I hated that Nick had called Lou but at the same time I loved him for it. Lou was so mothering and would happily nurse me back to health. I made it up to the bedroom stripping off and pulling on Harry’s old football shirt with Ferdinand written on the back, it smelt faintly of his aftershave and I crawled into his side of the bed petting the edge of the pillow softly between my fingers. I wished he was here to hold me and make me forget how sick I was feeling.

“You’re on his side.” Lou said softly as she kicked off her shoes and sat on my side.

“I know.” I nodded closing my eyes as she stroked my hair.

“He’s going to kill me for not telling him how bad you are.” She said and I bit my lip.

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled and she shook her head.

“Don’t be, I just want you to be better love.” She passed me a cup of tea and a couple of tablets, “let’s get that temperature down yea?”

“Kay.” I nodded taking the pills with the tea before laying back down.

“I’ve been meaning to ask, how are Lou and El?” she asked laying down next to me, resting her head on the pillow as she continued to stroke my hair.

“Bad.” I kept my eyes closed, “I don’t think it’s going to work. She’s been over there since I left so what, like 3 weeks? Harry says they go into a room and both come out crying.”

“Oh god,” she sighed, “I always thought those two would make it.”

“So did I.” I bit my lip, “they were two people who I always aimed to be like until recently. It makes me question things. Like what people do and stuff. I’d never say that El would cheat on Lou.”

“I know, some people surprise you no matter how well you know them.” She bit her lip and sighed, “like Harry kissing that girl when he was so in love with you and now you and Damon.”

“Not you too, I’m sick Lou. Please give me a break.” I groaned and she carried on stroking my hair.

“Be careful with Damon B, I’ve heard things about him and I don’t want you getting hurt.” Her voice was soft but I knew that it held a heavy warning.

“What things and how have you heard this?” I asked biting on my lip.

“Tom used to be friends with Damon’s brother.” She told me, “Damon has a thing for married women B. He loves the challenge.”

“Well this will be the biggest challenge of his life.” I told her, “I love my husband and there is not a boy in the world that would be able to convince me to cheat on him.”

“I hope so.” She pressed her lips to my forehead, “go to sleep love, I’ll take you to the doctor in the morning if your still running this temperature.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I think you guys deserve the biggest apology ever from me. I'm an awful person and I apologise profusely for this. I wish this chapter was better as well.

I have about a million excuses ranging from holidays to festivals to my Dad having his third heart attack. I have had a seriously intense month and a bit so I'm sorry I've been so absent. It hasn't helped that when I have gotten to my computer to write i end up writing another story. I'm cheating on Harry and Blair, I feel kind of bad about it but it's definately the best story I've ever written. I'm on the fifth chapter of it at the moment and I aim to be have at least fifteen chapters written before i start posting it or at least be back at uni where i have a little more time on my own to write.

I'm not even going to beg for your opinion on this chapter because it is shitty and I'm sorry.

Peace.Love.HarryStylesInThisIsUsKilledMe