Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

ThirtyTwo

I grinned as Harry laced his fingers through mine, he balanced Darcy on his other side and turned to me with a smile. We were both considerably more tanned then when we had turned up in LA a week ago, we were also a lot more relaxed though I knew that wouldn’t last long. We were about to meet everyone that would become the on road family which unfortunately included Taylor.

“You alright?” He asked and I nodded.

“Kind of wish this week hadn’t had to end though.” I sighed and ran my spare hand through my hair, “I love it when it’s us.”

“It’ll be us when we’re on tour as well.” He pressed a kiss to my head, “my two girls and me.”

“Yay!” Darcy clapped and Harry grinned turning to her and bouncing her in his arm.

“Are excited for tour baby?” He asked and she beamed at him.

“Tour tour tour!” She chanted and I laughed softly.

“She’s so clever.” Harry grinned at me, “must get that from you huh?”

“Must do.” I laughed as he bumped his hip against me, “I’m happy Harry.”

“I’m happy too.” He swung our hands, “this week was amazing.”

I nodded and looked forward bursting out laughing as I saw Niall on a segway being chased by security.

“And the madness starts.” I rolled my eyes and Harry grinned.

“It does indeed.” He nodded before turning to Darcy, “alright munchkin?”

“Niall!” She giggled ignoring Harry and clapping in Niall’s direction.

“Darcy!” He sung as he heard her.

He appeared in front of us and she reached for him.

“Can I please take her on a ride?” He asked and Harry rolled his eyes as I laughed.

“Be careful with her Niall, she’s only little.” Harry handed her over, “hold tight baby.”

“Niall!” She grinned up at Niall who beamed before leaving us behind.

“Do you rekon she’ll be okay?” I asked as Harry wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

“Course, she’s a segway pro.” Harry laughed, “let’s go find the others.”

I nodded and we wondered over to the bus hand in hand. I could hear the girls screaming from the fencing but Harry didn’t seem to hear or pay any attention if he had heard. Paul was leaning against the bus talking to a blonde haired woman with a clipboard, he looked tired and annoyed but as he looked up and spotted us he grinned.

“Two of my favourite people, how are you?” He called out to us and we walked over.

“Good.” Harry nodded, “how’ve you been man?”

“Good, did you have a good break?” He asked and the lady pursed her lips annoyed at the disruption.

“It was perfect.” I smiled happily.

“I’ve missed having you around,” Paul grinned pulling me into a hug.

“I’ve missed being around.” I told him hugging him back and he chuckled.

“Seriously?” He pulled back, “looking after these tearaways is tiring.”

“They’re alright.” I grinned bumping my shoulder against Harry’s arm making him laugh.

“That’s cause they listen to you.” Paul huffed and Harry laughed.

“Life is a lot simpler if you just do what Blair says.” Harry told wrapping his arms around me as I stood in front of him, “many years of being with her has taught me that.”

I laughed and the lady glared at the three of us.

“Sorry, I’m so rude. I’m Blair.” I stuck my hand out to the lady who took it in hers.

“Anna,” She told me, “Taylor’s manager.”

“Oh.” I nodded taking me hand back and rocking back on my heels awkwardly.

“We’re just trying to place Taylor because her bus has broken down.” Paul explained.

“What are the options?” Harry asked but my stomach had already dropped.

“I swear to god.” I mumbled and Harry squeezed me to him.

“Well there is the bus with the stage crew,” Paul tried and Anna glared at him.

“That’s a bit unfair, there isn’t even a bed on that bus!” She huffed, “there is room on the main bus.”

“Our bus?” I raised an eyebrow.

“The boys bus.” Anna corrected me and I glared at her.

“Alright, alright.” Paul put his hands up, “nothing gets sorted around here without a family meeting.”

“I’ll ring Taylor then, shall we say 5 minutes?” Anna said and Paul shook his head.

“No, I meant a 1D family meeting.” Paul shook his head, “guys we need to get everyone together.”

“Where are they?” I asked.

“She’s in on the meeting?” Anna asked and I narrowed my eyes at her.

“Blair is family.” Harry told her, “maybe you need to think about how you talk to her yea?”

I could feel how tense he was as he held me closer to him, I squeezed his arm in thanks and Anna gave him a false smile.

“Blair is as much a part of this band as any of the boys.” Paul told her, “maybe pass that around your camp? She is a very loved member of the family and I won’t have you or any of your crew being rude to her.”

“Just sort the bus out.” Anna turned around and walked away from us.

“I hate her.” I huffed and Harry pressed a kiss to my head.

“We’ll sort her out.” Paul rubbed the back of his neck, “I don’t know how we’re sorting this bus issue out though.”

“She can’t stay on our bus Paul.” Harry shook his head, “it isn’t fair on any of us.”

“Blair!” Zayn appeared from round the corner.

I pulled away from Harry and ran at Zayn, he laughed as he caught me into a hug. He squeezed me tight and I giggled into his shoulder, I had missed all of the boys so much and I don’t think I realized just how much until I got here.

“I’ve missed you Malik.” I grinned poking his nose as I pulled away making him laugh.

“I’ve missed you too B.” He wrapped an arm around my shoulders as we walked over to Paul and Harry, “so what’s happening?”

“Taylor is trying to stay on our bus.” Harry huffed.

“Fuck that.” Zayn shook his head glancing down at me for a second, “no way in hell.”

“There might not be another solution.” Paul sighed.

“Solution to what?” Liam walked around the corner and grinned, “Blair!”

“Liam!” I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

“I’m feeling very pushed to the side.” Harry chuckled and Liam rolled his eyes.

“It’s good to see you man,” Zayn grinned pulling him in to a man hug.

“Niall and Louis,” Paul stated, “where the fuck are they?”

“Niall has Darcy.” I told him as Liam kept me hugged under his shoulder.

“I saw Louis with Niall just now, Louis had Darcy on his shoulders.” Liam told us and I groaned, “they were walking over here, they were just by the catering van.”

“So what’s this solution needed?” Liam asked and I sighed.

“Taylor needs to stay on the bus.” I muttered and Liam laughed.

“You’re kidding right Paul?” Liam looked to Paul who pursed his lips shaking his head, “no way in hell.”

“Blair, Darcy and I will rent a car and I will drive us to the next venue myself.” Harry huffed and I rolled my eyes, "it's not fair to Blair."

“We can’t do that H, Taylor has to stay on the bus with us.” I bit my lip and groaned.

“Taylor has to do what?” Louis frowned, “hey B.”

“Hey you.” I moved over to him and he wrapped me in a hug, “you alright boo?”

“Been better.” He buried his face in my hair, “I’m glad you’re here. I really need you.”

“I love you.” I pressed a kiss to his cheek.

“What’s this about Taylor?” Louis asked keeping his arms around me.

“She needs somewhere to stay whilst her bus is broken down.” Paul told the group and all the boys glared at him, “it isn’t my fault lads.”

“Can’t she stay somewhere else?” Niall asked as Harry picked up Darcy.

“There is nowhere else.” Paul sighed, “you know I hate having to ask you guys this but you do have the only spare bunk on tour.”

“This isn’t fair on Blair and H.” Niall shook his head.

“If it’s what has to happen.” I sighed and Harry bit his lip.

“I’m not okay with this.” Louis shook his head, “we want to have family time which doesn’t include her! We have so much to catch up on.”

“One night.” Zayn crossed his arms, “one night is all she gets.”

“If she’s out of line we’re going to tell her.” Liam told Paul, “you should tell her that.”

“I’ll speak to them, thanks for this guys.” Paul gave us a lopsided smile, “it’s good to see you all together again.”

“It’s good to be back together.” Louis squeezed me as all the boys grinned in my direction, “just like old times.”

“Alright you big softies let’s go make this bus home.” I rolled my eyes and they all laughed before we filed onto the bus.

xxxx


“She’s asleep.” I closed the door to the bunk area.

I walked over to the sofa where Louis was laying and snuggling in next to him, I looked up to see Taylor scowling at her nails and Louis wrapped an arm around my waist.

“I hate that she’s here.” Louis mumbled into my hair and I giggled softly.

I turned over and our noses bumped making both of us laugh, Louis took my hand in his and we both watched as they laced together and unlaced.

“She’s married to another member of the band, how is that okay?” Taylor stage whispered to someone and I rolled my eyes at Louis who grinned.

“Blair was Louis’ before she was ever mine.” I turned to see Harry leaning against the doorframe, “leave them alone Taylor.”

“Course.” She nodded and moved to the side to allow room for Harry to sit down, “come sit, we have so much to catch up on.”

“He’s married to another girl on the bus, how is that okay?” I mocked Taylor’s stage whisper to Louis who snorted back a laugh.

“Blair.” Harry groaned as he sat next to Taylor, “play nice.”

I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled pulling out his phone and typing away on it. I turned back to Louis who was biting his lip, I poked it and he grinned.

“Do you want to go in the back?” He asked and I nodded.

“Sure.” I stood up and held my hand out to him.

Taylor rolled her eyes and I saw Niall glare at her. I ruffled his hair as I walked past, all the boys had been on edge since she had stepped foot on the bus. Harry and I had ducked into the sleeping area and got Darcy comfortable, it was cramped with the three of us in her bunk but we stroked her hair, read her a story and sung her to sleep. Harry was worried about how I was reacting to Taylor being on the bus, he’d pulled me into our bunk and whispered promises and assurances into my lips as he kissed me. It wasn’t needed though, I knew he’d never do anything but I appreciated the gesture. It’s her I don’t trust, I don’t trust the way she looks at my family and I don’t understand how her mind works and it worries me because how am I meant to protect my family from her if I don’t?

“She’s ruined everything.” Louis groaned falling onto the soft sofa.

“Are we talking about Taylor or Eleanor here?” I asked raising an eyebrow as I leant at the doorframe watching as Louis flipped me off.

“That was mean.” He told me and I shrugged, “come give your best friend a hug, his broken heart needs some love.”

I moved over and wrapped him in a hug, he buried his face into my neck and I felt him let out a shakey breath. I knew that the time for our light hearted words about the situation had come to an end and this was when it was going to get serious.

“You want to talk?” I asked petting his hair softly and he hummed, “whenever you’re ready boo.”

“I know.” He sighed softly and I felt his lips against the skin of my neck as he spoke, “I don’t think I’m ever going to be ready to admit whats happened though.”

“Break it down into small bits.” I suggested closing my eyes and just felt him breathing for a while.

“Eleanor and I are over.” He whispered and I squeezed him to me in reassurance, “Eleanor and I are done. Eleanor and I are done and it hurts.”

“I know,” I pressed my lips to his head and he pulled back.

“How am I meant to go out there and be who everyone wants me to be?” He asked and I bit my lip.

“People just want you to be you boo.” I brushed a tear from his cheek.

“That’s a lie and we both know that.” He moved away from me.

We moved to sit cross legged in front of each other, our knees touching and I was reminded about all the times we’d sat like this in the past. The discussions we’d had, the tears we’d cried and the decisions we’d made. It all brought us to where we were now, to how comfortable we were with each other that we could sit in silence and just be there for the other person. I never feel like I give the relationship I have with Louis enough credit. Everyone always focuses on Harry and I, how Harry makes me a better person and how Harry makes me laugh but Harry does that because he loves me, he loves the person I am and I wouldn’t be that person without Louis. I wouldn’t be half of who I was today without the boy sat in front of me.

“I love you.” I told him quietly my hands resting on his knees, “talk to me.”

“She took my heart.” He looked down at my hands watching as my thumbs rubbed against his jeans, “she stole me.”

“She didn’t steal you Louis,” I gave him a soft smile, “you’re still here, with me.”

“You stole me too,” he gave me a half smile, “can I have that part of me back? I kind of need all of the bits of me I can get at this point.”

“Every person on this bus loves you Louis,” I told him as he leant forward and pressed the bit of his head above his forehead against mine, our heads bowed together.

“Except Taylor.” He snorted, “god she’s a bitch.”

“I rekon Taylor loves you too,” I poked his stomach, “everyone loves Louis.”

“Not everyone.” He sighed and bit his lip, “what am I going to do B?”

“Is it permanent then? Only I thought you guys were just giving it some time?” I asked biting my lip and he groaned.

“I don’t know, it feels pretty fucking permanent.” He closed his eyes and I didn’t say anything as he took a deep breath, “I told her she could stay in the house.”

“You did?” I raised an eyebrow at him, I wasn’t surprised it had never felt like Louis’ kind of house anyway.

“It’s her house,” he ran a hand through his house, “I might have to move in with you guys when we get back from tour.”

“Course.” I smiled pushing his hair off his face, “you know its all going to be okay right?”

“Eventually.” He gave me a small smile before taking my hands in his, “can we talk about you?”

“Me?” I asked surprised, “Louis, why would we talk about me? You and El just…”

“I know.” He interrupted, “so I’d like to hear about my best friend because I’m sick of think about my mess of a life.”

“Well what about me?” I asked and he chuckled.

“How about how much you want to strangle the girl sat out there next to Harry?” He raised an eyebrow and I laughed softly.

“Darcy is on the bus,” I pursed my lips, “I couldn’t do anything with her here.”

“But that hasn’t stopped you thinking about it has it?” He teased laughing and I shrugged.

“I’m going to try and take the high road.” I told him and he hummed in response.

“Not gong to lie, I kind of want you to kick her ass.” Louis shrugged and I laughed pushing his shoulder playfully, “just a little slap?”

“No,” I shook my head, “she isn’t worth it.”

There was loud laughter from the front of the bus and I looked at Louis questioningly as I heard Taylor laughing. Louis shrugged and stood up grabbing my hand and pulling me to where we’d left everyone. Taylor was laughing as Harry laid on the floor groaning but laughing as well. I looked around for the other three boys but they had obviously gone to bed.

“You two alright?” Louis asked wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer.

“Yea,” Harry grinned laughing.

“Harry just…” Taylor started before bursting out laughing again.

“Yea, Harry does that a lot.” I smiled sweetly at her as Louis squeezed my shoulder.

“You alright B?” Harry asked standing up and I nodded.

“I’m going to go check on Darcy, you stay and do…” I waved my hand around, “whatever it is that you’re doing.”

I turned around and walked into the bunk area, I pulled back the curtain to reveal my beautiful sleeping daughter. I could hear Louis talking to Harry but I slid into the bunk and pulled the curtain closed. Darcy’s eyes fluttered open and I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

“Mummy,” she reached for me and I smiled.

“Hey baby,” I stroked her face softly, “go back to sleep.”

I snuggled down next to her and she moved into my chest, the curtain opened but I stayed facing the other way.

“Blair,” he pressed a kiss to the back of my head, “come to bed.”

“I’m where I want to be.” I told him quietly and he sighed.

“Please B.” he stroked down my arm and I bit my lip, “come to bed with me.”

I closed my eyes and took a breath in before moving out the bunk. Harry put his hands on my hips and pressed his forehead to mine. I shook my head and pushed his hands away.

“Bed.” I told him and he nodded.

He pulled his tshirt off and handed it to me, I pulled my top off and replaced it with his before taking my bra off through the armhole making Harry chuckle. I then took my leggings and socks off. I slid into our bunk and Harry followed behind me in his boxers. I moved so that we were facing each other and he gave me a weak smile.

“I shouldn’t have been laughing with her.” He said quietly, “I’m sorry.”

I didn’t say anything my gaze on the airplane tattooed on his chest, I reached out and traced over it with my fingertips. I could feel Harry watching me but I didn’t say anything, I had nothing to say.

“I’m being irrational.” I eventually said and he shook his head, “I am. You have to talk to her, it’d be unfair of me to expect you to not.”

“It’s unfair that I’ve allowed her to be on this bus,” He shook his head, “let alone that I was talking to her.”

“Do you like her?” I asked and he raised his eyebrows in surprise, “it isn’t that much of a stupid question. You did date her.”

“Years ago,” He shook his head and he pulled my waist closer to him, “I have you now, I married you and I had a beautiful baby with you. My life is you Blair.”

“I asked you if you liked her though,” I bit my lip.

“Blair.” Harry sighed and I nodded.

“So you do.” I bit my lip, “how?”

“Have you ever spoken to her B? Like more than a snide comment?” He asked getting frustrated, “try and talk to her, you might like her too.”

“Oh yea I’m going to really like her when she’s trying to steal my husband from me.” I narrowed my eyes and him and he rolled onto his back.

“She isn’t going to steal me from you.” He told me and I glared at his profile before rolling over, “Blair, don’t just turn away from me.”

I brought my left hand up to my face and bit down on my thumb, Harry reached out and took my left hand lifting it over my shoulder for him to kiss the tattoo on the inside of my wrist.

“Please don’t block me out B,” he wrapped his arm around my middle, “I love you.”

“But you like her.” I spoke and groaned, “god I sound like such a baby. I don’t want to be this person H.”

“You have every right to hate her.” He mumbled into my hair and I sighed, “I hate her too.”

“But you kind of like her as well huh?” I asked and he pressed a kiss to my head in confirmation.

“Give her a chance, she can be quite funny sometimes.” He squeezed me closer.

“I’m in love with the person you love. Ha ha.” I muttered and he chuckled into my back.

“I love you.” He told me and I huffed, “come on B, just say it.”

“Don’t be a twat.” I rolled my eyes and he laughed softly.

“Blair,” he sung softly, “tell me you love me.”

I laughed softly and wiggled as his fingers started to lightly tickle my sides. I heard someone in the corridor between the sets of bunks and turned to look over my shoulder instinctively. Harry took it as an opportunity to kiss me and I rolled onto my side to kiss him back. I pulled away as I heard the person hum, it was definitely Taylor. I narrowed my eyes at the curtain making Harry laugh softly.

“I wish she understood why I feel like this,” I said quietly, “if she loved someone like I love you then she’d know.”

“Maybe you should explain it all to her.” He pressed his lips to the corner of my mouth.

“I don’t really like being the bigger person.” I told him and he smiled.

“Really? I find it pretty sexy when you are. Like the way you were where this bus thing is concerned.” He pressed his lips to mine, “sexy as hell.”

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow as he pulled me to lay on top of him.

“Really.” He nodded pressing his lips to mine and running his hands down my sdes squeezing my bum playfully.

“You’re cute.” I mumbled into his lips.

“Cute enough for you to say you love me?” He asked and I rolled my eyes, “come on B, I can’t go to sleep without hearing you say it.”

“Maybe I don’t want you to go to sleep.” I mumbled against his lips, “maybe I want to stay up all night with you.”

“I wish we weren’t on this bus.” He groaned pulling my hips down harder on his.

“Why? What would be different?” I asked teasingly rolling my hips down on his.

xxxx


“For fucks sake.” I grumbled and continued to walk looking down at my phone until I hit into someone.

“Woah.” Two hands steadied me and I looked up to see Zayn, “you alright there B?”

“Yea,” I sigh and he rolled his eyes.

“That was convinving.” He chuckled, “what’s going on?”

“My dad.” I huffed shoving my phone in my pocket, “he’s still ignoring me. I sent him an email of the schedule for the US tour thinking that he might want to stop by and see his daughter or even his granddaughter but I got a reply from his secretary saying he’s busy and unsure of his schedule.”

“Ouch.” Zayn winced as we walked side by side along the corridor, “is this still about you speaking to your mum?”

“Yea,” I ran a hand through my hair, “like I explained that I wasn’t even talking to her but he’s hurting. I’m sure it was tough for him to hear that she’d settled down, he never got over her.”

“What do you mean?” Zayn asked biting on his lip.

“He always loved her, even years on.” I shrugged, “he never dated anyone else or anything. Even though she hurt him so deeply, he never let himself move on from her.”

“Wow.” He nodded slowly, “that must have been tough on you as well.”

“It made me hate her more.” I bumped my shoulder against him, “how are you anyway?”

“I’m fine, excited for the first show.” He grinned, “it’s good to be on the road again.”

“What about your love life huh? Any girls?” I asked and he laughed.

“Quit trying to hook me up with people, not everyone gets their happily ever after.” He rolled his eyes and we turned into the arena.

“This still takes my breath away.” I gestured to our surroundings, “that you guys perform to this many people.”

“It does the same to me.” He agreed.

We walked up the incline turning around to view the stage, I leant into his side as my eyes scanned around the place that would be filled in a matter of hours.

“It makes me feel small.” I told him.

“It makes me feel small as well.” He put his hand on the chair we were in front of, “so much comes down to chance, I could have been one of the people in these seats instead of on that stage. When I really think about it all it makes my head spin.”

“So much could be different,” I nodded and wrapped an arm around his waist, “I’ve missed you Zayn.”

“I’ve missed you too.” He pulled me closer and ducked his head down to rest on my shoulder, “I have a weird feeling about this tour.”

“Good weird or bad weird?” I asked pulling back and he bit his lip.

“A bit of both.” He rested his hands on my shoulders, “promise me something though?”

“Depends,” I giggled and he rolled his eyes, “I know better than to agree to anything with you boys without hearing all the facts first.”

“Fine.” He chuckled, “promise me that if anything goes wrong you’ll talk it through with one of us first?”

“What could go wrong?” I asked him and he shrugged, “Zayn.”

“I don’t trust Taylor Blair, I don’t trust her one bit and I don’t know…” He took a breath in, “don’t let her get to you.”

“It’s not her getting to me any of us are worried about though is it?” I raised an eyebrow and let out a bitter laugh, “he thinks it’s all crazy that we think like this, you know that right?”

“Harry has the most decent heart of any person I have ever met.” Zayn pursed his lips, “it’s his nature to believe the best in people.”

I saw movement on the stage and I turned to see Darcy run across the stage being chased by Harry. Her laughter floated up the stairs to where Zayn and I stood, Harry grabbed her and I couldn’t help but smile as I watched her wrap her arms around his neck. As if feeling my eyes on him he looked up and grinned at me, he waved us down and Zayn took my hand in his.

“I have a weird feeling,” I told Zayn quietly, “like this could be the calm before the storm.”

“Maybe these weird feelings are result of something both of us ate?” Zayn tried and I hummed.

“Maybe.” I nodded as I walked up the steps by the side of the stage.

“Hey beautiful,” Harry grinned at me before turning to Zayn, “you alright man?”

I walked over to Harry and took Darcy from him, she pressed a kiss to my lips and I grinned. Zayn and Harry fell into a conversation about a guitar part that Harry had been playing around with during the soundcheck. I placed Darcy down and she started dancing around and singing words that made know sense to anybody but her. Harry wrapped an arm around my waist as I watched our daughter continue to dance around the stage.

“What do you think B?” Zayn asked.

“Huh?” I looked at the pair and Harry laughed softly.

“The guitar part, do you think I can get away with the new chord change?” Harry asked and I bit my lip.

“No, stick to the way it was done originally.” I shook my head, “you wrote it that way for a reason.”

“I think the change is good.” Harry looked at me curiously.

“I don’t. Change isn’t always a good thing.” I pursed my lips as Taylor walked onto the stage, “I wish change would disappear.”
♠ ♠ ♠
God this is probably the worst thing I've ever written. I'm so uninspired by everything at the moment. I got a bit sad cause I posted a chapter on my other story the other day and I loved it. It was one of those chapters that i write and smile when i post it because I'm actually happy with it but only one person seemed to feel the same way.

Mibba is so quiet as well, I don't know. I feel myself getting kind of over Mibba at the moment.

Sorry. I'm in a really bad headspace at the moment.

Peace.Love.MyInternetConnectionSucksSoBad