Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

ThirtyThree

“Day ten.” I huffed and Nick chuckled, “she’s been on this bus for ten days now.”

“How’s it going?” He asked and I pursed my lips crossing my left foot over my other.

“I still hate her.” I told him, “she keeps trying to talk to me.”

“What does she say?” He asked and I adjusted myself on the sofa.

My legs were resting on the wall as I laid on my back, I had been talking to Nick for half an hour when he’d finally broached the subject of Taylor. I had been happy just hearing his voice, I missed him a lot and as he’d filled me in on the time we’d been spending apart I knew he was missing me. The thing with Nick is that he very rarely tells you how he feels, he makes a big joke out of the whole situation and when you ask him about it and hit the nail on the head he gets defensive. When you mention it and he doesn’t get defensive then you know something is really wrong and that was how he was on the phone, he spoke seriously about how much he missed Darcy and I before covering it over with a joke and moving on. It hit me as I laid on the couch at the back of the bus in a venue I couldn’t remember the name of how far Nick and I had come since we’d met at his house party all those years ago. He’d become a huge part of my life, he was one of the few people that I truly relied on to be there.

“So has anyone fallen for her charms yet?” He asked and I huffed, “who?”

“Liam is being nice.” I pursed my lips and Nick chuckled.

“Liam is always nice, that’s why everyone loves him. Harry and him are the weak links in this defense strategy. Louis, Zayn and you are the tough ones. If she gets one of you I know there has been a serious security breach.” He waffled and I burst out laughing.

“You are something else!” I closed my eyes as I continued to laugh.

“Has she got to Harry?” He asked as my laughter subsided.

“She got to Harry the first day.” I admitted and bit down on the side of my thumb, “he keeps going on at me to try and talk to her, to give her a chance but I can’t Grim. I can’t.”

“I know bub.” I could imagine him playing with his quiff.

“If you know that and Zayn knows that and Louis knows that why the hell doesn’t he?” I asked groaning as I stamped my foot against the wall childishly, “he’s my husband. He’s meant to be on my side.”

“He is on your side B, he’s just got this stupidly big heart and sometimes he sees the good in people he shouldn’t.” Nick tried to reason before groaning, “he’s such an idiot sometimes.”

“An idiot we love.” I bit my lip and Nick chuckled.

“Our stupid third wheel.” Nick hummed, “speaking of threes. Has the third Styles given Taylor a chance?”

“Sort of.” I pursed my lips, “she’s intruiged by her but also a bit scared. She hides behind Niall a lot.”

“Maybe it’s that gaudy red lipstick, her mouth is too big for that colour.” Nick mused.

“I think it’s the stupidly long legs.” I huffed, “like a freaking spider.”

“You’re just jealous,” Nick laughed softly.

“Am not.” I pouted and he laughed louder.

“You are, I don’t know why. I think you have lovely legs.” Nick teased and I laughed.

“It’s just not fair! They are so flaming long and skinny and blah!” I laughed.

“She might have got the legs but you got the boy B. Remember that.” He chuckled and I nodded, “give her hell kid.”

“I plan on it.” I sat up and rested my head on my hand, “I have to go.”

“I know, it’s that time.” He agreed, “I’ll speak to you soon though, yea? Keep me updated.”

“Will do.” I smiled, “I love you.”

“I love you too sweet cheeks.” He made a loud kissing noise before hanging up.

I stared at my phone for a moment before tucking it into my pocket and walking off the bus. Niall was playing football with Louis and Zayn was stood on the side lines with Darcy as she kicked a ball around his feet, I waved at her as I walked over. As I got closer she darted behind Zayn’s legs, I raised an eyebrow at him and he chuckled. I turned around to see Taylor walking up behind me.

“Hey,” She waved and I smiled.

“Hey you,” I tried being friendly but Zayn snorted at my lack of enthusiasim.

“Why does she always do that?” Taylor asked pointing at Darcy who was clutching Zayn’s leg like her life depended on it.

“I think you make her nervous,” I admitted.

“Oh. I wonder why? Harry said she has like no stranger danger.” She chuckled lightly and I hummed at the mention of Harry’s name.

“Did he now?” I nodded bending down to pick Darcy up.

“Mummy,” she mumbled nuzzling her face into my neck.

“Hey Darcy,” Taylor stepped forward with a big smile on her face.

“Mummy.” Darcy squeaked tightening her grip on me.

“You might want to back up a bit.” I took a step away from Taylor and she looked confused, “maybe it’s the red lips.”

“Oh.” She frowned looking confused before biting on her lip, “okay.”

We stood there not saying anything as Zayn rocked back and forth on his heels awkwardly. I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t want to feel bad that Darcy so obviously didn’t like Taylor. It wasn’t like I had told her to be afraid of her, it was just one of those things.

“Do you want to go get a cup of tea?” Taylor looked surprised and so was I when I realized I had been the one to ask the question.

“I’ll take…” Zayn took Darcy from my arms and I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

“Well?” I asked biting my lip and Taylor nodded.

“Sure.” She gave me a weak smile.

We walked next to each other awkwardly as we headed in the direction of the catering tent.

“So.” I nodded playing with my fingers.

“Why are you doing this?” She asked and I raised an eyebrow at her, “you hate me.”

“You keep trying to steal my husband.” I told her and she choked on air for a second, “sorry? Am I wrong or did you just not expect me to come out and say it?”

“I don’t try an steal him.” She shook her head and I snorted.

“Look Taylor, we don’t get on. We never have.” I ran a hand through my hair, “we never will. You’re on this tour, I don’t know why to be honest because you know that none of the boys like you.”

“Harry does.” She smiled and I glared at her.

“Don’t even attempt that.” I shook my head at her, “stay away from him.”

“He’s a big boy Blair, let him make his own decisions.” She crossed her arms, “you’re very controlling I find.”

“Ouch, that hurt.” I winced sarcastically.

“All the boys are like your little puppets. I wonder if they ever get tired of always being there for you, always putting you first and doing what you want them to do. Oh poor Blair got left by her mum when she was little so now we should do everything she wants to make her happy.” Taylor rolled her eyes, “One Direction? Please, they should be called Blair’s bitch boys.”

“Wow Tay, did it take you all those years of obscurity to come up with that?” I asked and she glared at me, “leave the boys alone Taylor. Leave all of us alone.”

I turned on my heel to walk away satisfied that maybe she’d gotten the message.

“Or what B?” Taylor crossed her arms triumphantly, “what are you really going to do to me?”

“You don’t want to find out the answer to that question.” I narrowed my eyes at her.

“I don’t think Harry would let you do anything to me if I’m honest,” she sighed happily, “I think he’d be very upset if he even found out we’d had this little chat.”

“You don’t know him,” I hissed at her, “you don’t know anything about him, don’t act like you do.”

“I do know him though Blair.” She smirked, “I know that he laughs when he’s nervous. That he loves it when you bite on his bottom lip. I know that it really turns him on to be completely in control because he feels like he never has complete control of his life.”

My lips parted in surprise as she walked forward receiting facts about the man I was married to. It felt like someone had put their hand in my chest, grabbed my heart and was continiously squeezing it with all their might.

“That he tastes like the green gum and he loves it when you tug on his hair. That he loves red lipstick because he loves the way red lips look wrapped around him.” She smirked and I tried to catch my breath, “I know what he feels like, what he tastes like and what he looks like when he loses control. I know what it feels like to fall asleep next to him Blair. I know what it feels like to love him.”

I opened my mouth before closing it again. I felt like someone had cut off my oxygen supply because she was right. Everything she was saying was right. She knew him, she knew him in ways that she wasn’t supposed to and it hurt that she did.

“How does that make you feel Blair?” She cocked an eyebrow at me.

“I know you know what it feels like to love him Taylor.” My voice was small, even to me. “But you don’t know what it feels like to be loved by him. There are probably a few girls who have felt like you do but no other girl in the world other than me knows what it feels like to be loved by him. He loves me Taylor, he always has and it must suck for you. It must really hurt to have to see the man you love loving me instead and I’m sorry about that.”

“You think highly of yourself.” She pursed her lips, “he loved me once.”

“No he didn’t.” I shook my head sympathetically feeling genuinely sorry for her for a second, “I think you know that as well, if you really think about it.”

I walked away and my heart felt heavy, it felt wrong that I had just said that to her. That I had, in essence, just tried to break her heart even if it was with the truth. It wasn’t my place to do it, Harry should be the one telling her he didn’t love her. He should be standing up for us, for our love not letting her get it into her head that there might be a chance that he still loved her, that there could be a them.

“You alright Blair?” Niall asked and I pulled him into a hug, “woah. What’s up?”

“Harry never loved her did he?” I mumbled into his shoulder.

“You know he didn’t.” Niall sighed stroking my hair softly, “you know that.”

I didn’t say anything as I squeezed him tighter, he held me closely walking us into a room and closing the door. He pulled away from me and gave me a crooked smile whilst wiping my tears with his thumbs.

“The only person aside from himself that he has ever loved is you.” Niall tried a weak joke but I just nodded dumbly, “why are you even asking me this B?”

“Taylor said he loved her once.” I rushed out and bit down on my lip, “but he can’t. That’s my thing Niall. He loves me. He’s always loved me, never anybody else. It’s reserved for me.”

I collapsed down onto the sofa balling my fists up into my eyes, he sat down next to me and pulled me into his chest as I cried.

“I knew she’d cause trouble.” Niall mumbled into my hair, “I should have made Jenny come on this tour, she’d have kicked Taylor’s ass.”

“She would have.” I choked out and he pressed a kiss to my hair, “she’d have been there when Taylor was saying all those things, she’d have stopped her.”

“What was she saying?” Niall asked rubbing my arm softly.

“Things about Harry that I hate that she knows.” I bit my lip, “things that I know about him, that he let her know.”

“Do you want me to get him?” Niall asked and I shook my head.

“No, he wants us to get along.” I sighed, “he likes her Niall, says she’s funny.”
“Looking.” Niall snorted and I breathed out a weak laugh.

“That was lame,” I shook my head at him, “but thank you for trying.”

Niall shrugged before pulling me into another hug, I sighed and welcomed the comfort. I felt sick again, like I needed to throw up and I hated the feeling. I stood up and wiped my face asking Niall a few times if I looked okay.

“Course you do.” He grinned, “you always look amazing.”

"Can we not talk about any of what just happened to anybody else?" I asked and he smiled softly at me, "keep it just between us."

"Course." He nodded, "your secrets are safe with me little one."

I laughed and he took my hand in his tugging me down the corridor towards catering to get lunch. As we walked in I noticed Taylor sat on the table laughing, I narrowed my eyes as I saw who she was laughing with. Harry.

“B.” Niall warned but I bit down on my lip.

I took my hand out of his and strode over to the table plastering a smile on my face. I threaded my fingers through the back of Harry’s hair and tugged it affectionately.

“Hey you,” I smiled down at him.

“Hey beautiful,” he grinned threading an arm around my waist, “Taylor was just telling me how you went and got tea together earlier.”

“Oh was she?” I smiled at her before looking down at Harry, “hey H, how about after the show tonight we go out for dinner?”

“Just the two of us?” He asked and I nodded.

“Yea, I spotted a Chinese place as we drove in and we haven’t had Chinese in ages.” I pushed his hair off his face and he grinned.

“A date night,” he moved his hand under my top, “are we staying on the bus or in hotel’s tonight, do you know?”

“Oh,” I bit my lip turning to Taylor already knowing the answer but wanting to make sure she was still listening to our conversation, “I don’t know. Taylor? Do you know?”

“I think it’s a hotel tonight.” She smiled weakly at us and Harry grinned.

“Really?” He stood up and I laughed, “a hotel huh?”

“Wow.” I grinned as he wrapped his other arm around me, I couldn’t help but laugh as his grip on me increased, "a hotel room instead of a bunk."

“Rekon Louis will look after Darcy for us?” He asked and I shrugged.

“I could do it?” Taylor offered and Harry bit his lip awkwardly.

“Darcy doesn’t really…um…” Harry trailed off looking at me for help.

“She hasn’t warmed to you.” I explained, “let’s just leave her to stay with Louis.”

“Why does she have to stay with Lous?” Taylor asked, “surely she could just stay in your room.”

Harry bit his lip and looked at me awkwardly before laughing nervously. I hummed as my fingers went back into Harry’s hair tugging on it making him bite down on his bottom lip to stop the groan i know was rising in his throat.

“We just want some time alone, don’t we H?” I smiled at him and he nodded.

“Just the two of us.” He grinned down at me.

“Perfect.” I bit my lip glancing down at his lips.

He smiled before leaning down and kissing me softly. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. I was vaguely aware of Taylor not being there anymore but I was more focused on the boy infront of me and the way he was looking at me.

“I’m looking forward to tonight.” He smiled and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

“The Chinese or the hotel room?” I raised an eyebrow and he laughed softly.

“Both.” He smiled, “just you and me. How it always should be.”

“I love you Harry Styles,” I smiled up at him and he chuckled.

“I love you too Blair Styles,” He grinned, “you and your beautiful eyes.”

“You’re the one with the beautiful eyes,” I giggled, “I’m the one with the beautiful hair.”

“Hey! I think my hair is pretty beautiful too.” He pouted and I laughed softly.

“You are such a dork, you know that right?” I asked cocking my head to the side and he shrugged.

“As long as you love me I don’t care if I’m the dorkiest person on the planet.” He nuzzled his face into my neck and I laughed.

“You talk such shit.” I shook my head and squealed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“What was that?” He asked as he spun around.

“I said,” I gasped between laughing, “that you talk such shit.”

He continued to spin and I laughed hysterically before he tripped and we both stumbled into a few chairs making Harry dump me unceremoniously onto a table. I laid back on the table, my back felt bruised but I couldn’t stop laughing.

“Are you okay?” Harry’s head appeared above me and I nodded as I continued to laugh, “you are a dork as well, you know?”

“I know.” I nodded as I gasped for breath, “good job we have each other huh?”

“Indeed.” He nodded smiling down at me, we didn’t say anything for a moment until Harry let out a breath I didn’t even realize he was holding, “god I love you.”

He leant down and pressed his lips to mine firmly, I wrapped my hands around his neck and tugged him closer. God I loved him too.

xxx


“It’s crazy though, like we’ve been doing this so long and we still get that reaction.” Harry shook his head and I smiled up at him, “sorry. This is probably boring you.”

“What you think never bores me H, you know that.” I bumped my shoulder against him and he smiled.

“That’s cause I performed the most amazing magic trick of all.” He swung our hands between us.

“And what was that?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he chuckled.

“I fooled you into loving me.” He tugged at my hand bringing me close enough to press his lips down on mine.

“I don’t think you’re as good at magic as you think.” I mumbled into his lips and he gasped playfully, “I fell in love with you’re idiot self Harry. Truly.”

“Then you are a bigger idiot than me.” He shook his head and I laughed.

“Maybe.” I shrugged, “but at least I have you.”

“You always have me.” He squeezed my hand as we walked into the hotel.

We walked over to the lift and got in. Two women were already in it and they leant against the opposite wall and stared at us. I nudged Harry who was busy studying the way our hands looked laced together, he looked up curiously at me and I giggled before tilting my head to the side. He looked baffled and I rolled my eyes.

“Hello,” I smiled at the women, “good night?”

Harry made a face of realization before turning to the women and putting on that smile that had been melting hearts for years.

“Oh yes, it was lovely.” The younger women grinned, “did you two?”

“Great, we went on a date after the concert.” Harry smiled.

“The concert was amazing.” The women gushed.

“Oh were you there?” I asked and they nodded.

“We’re huge fans, from the beginning.” The other women finally admitted, “could we maybe…umm…”

“Sure.” Harry grinned, “B will take the photo.”

I took the camera from the women and Harry stood between them and grinned just before the doors opened at our floor.

“Thank you.” The women smiled.

“Have a lovely night.” I smiled as Harry pressed a kiss to each of their cheeks.

I stepped out the lift and Harry took my hand in his happily making me laugh when he started to skip next to me.

“Alright smiley.” I prodded his side and he laughed.

“It still gives me such a buzz.” He shrugged.

I laughed as I reached into my bag and pulled out the key to the room. We walked in and I pulled my hair up into a ponytail with a hairband I’d abandoned on the bathroom sink earlier. Humming happily I started removing my make up, Harry walked in and placed his hands on my hips before pressing a kiss to the side of my neck. I smiled at his shirtless reflection, he picked up his toothbrush and pulled himself onto the counter next to mine. After I finished removing my make up I put my hand in my toiletries bag and pulled out my toothbrush, a tampon fell out and I picked it up to put it back in. I paused holding it and scrunched my eyebrows together.

“What’s the date today?” I looked over at Harry who was typing away on his phone, he gave me a muffled reply and I hummed.

I started counting on my fingers and frowned, I should have been on my period last week. I bit the inside of my mouth before I started brushing my teeth thinking back on the dates.

“Haz? When did you leave ours after our anniversary?” I asked and he hummed.

“I stayed three days after so I left on the 24th, why?” He asked scrunching his eyebrows together.

“We had sex.” I stated and he nodded still confused, “we didn’t use protection did we?”

“You’re on the pill.” He reminded me and I bit my lip.

“I was also on antibiotics. Oh fuck.” My hand flew up to my mouth.

“Why would that matter?” He looked confused, “why are you looking like that?”

“Antibiotics can interfere with the pill. Oh my god. I’m an idiot.” I took a shakey breath in.

“Does that mean that…” he trailed off and his finger pointed at my stomach.

“It could do.” I nodded gulping.

“So if you miss your next period you are?” He asked.

“My period should have started a week ago Harry. I didn’t even think about it.” I leant back against the wall, “with everything going on I didn’t even think about it. What are we going to do?”

“Get a test and find out.” He moved over to me putting his hands on my hips, “breathe Blair. It’s fine.”

“We might be pregnant Haz, you don’t want this yet. You said it the other day.” I groaned letting my head fall onto his shoulder.

“So we have another baby a little earlier than we planned, we get like 9 months to get used to the idea.” He shrugged pressing a kiss to my head.

“8.” I mumbled into his shoulder.

“Huh?” He pulled away from me.

“Well if I’m pregnant I’ll be at least a month a long cause it’s been more than a month since our anniversary.” I explained, “I took my pill through and…you don’t really need the specifics do you?”

“Not really.” He shook his head chuckling before running his hands softly down my arms, “are you okay?”

“A bit shakey.” I bit my lip, “what about you?”

“A bit shakey.” He nodded then breathed out a laugh, “a bit excited.”

“I’m a bit excited too,” I admitted and he picked me up spinning me around, “a lot excited?”

“Giddy.” He put me back down and pressed his forehead down on mine, “I actually hope you are pregnant.”

“Do you?” I asked him and he nodded.

We stood for a while just grinning at each other until Harry tugged me into the bedroom. He turned on the bedside lamps and the main light off as I pulled my skirt and tshirt off, he came up behind me moving us in front of the mirror with me in front of him.

“Turn to the side.” He pressed a kiss to my shoulder and I bit my lip doing as he said.

He ran his hand over my stomach, there was no bump at all but Harry rubbed over where it would be. I couldn’t keep my eyes off his moving hand and soon my hand moved up to rest on top of his.

“I love you.” He tilted my head up to his and I smiled before going onto my tip toes and kissing him softly.

“I love you too.” I turned in his arms and ran my hands up into his hair, “so fucking much.”

He groaned as I tugged on his hair and bit down on his bottom lip. I pushed him down on the bed and straddled his waist, he ran a hand up my back and tugged my hair out of my ponytail resulting in my hair falling down and creating an almost curtain around our faces. His hand returned to my back to undo my bra, his lips moving down my neck before he finally rolled us over.

“You are perfect.” He mumbled into my collarbone before sucking on the skin softly making me moan, “so fucking perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So thank you for all your lovely comments last night. I feel kind of bad like I guilt tripped you guys into it but it made me so happy that I wrote this all in a day :)

I know you guys started guessing she was pregnant a while ago but she wasn't she was just really sick so had to take antibiotics which does actually interfere with the pill. I'm rubbish with working things out so for arguments sake lets just accept that she didn't realise she should have been on her period cause I want it to be like she'd be a month along if she was pregnant...which she might not be cause there hasn't been a test yet! waheyyyyy cliffhanger ;)

I hope you guys are all great and not too many of you are sick even though I know a couple of you are :( Get better soon if you are!

Peace.Love.FallOutBoy

P.S. just cause I'm still dancing around about it...I'm seeing Fall Out Boy in Birmingham next year and I've never been more excited.