Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

ThirtyFour

“So it’s really real.” Harry grinned and I nodded, “we’re going to be parents.”

“Again.” I nodded towards our sleeping daughter.

“We have to keep it a secret right?” He moved over to me wrapping one arm around my waist and putting his other hand on my stomach.

“Yea, at least two months.” I nodded before nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck, “are you sure you’re okay with this?”

“Of course I am.” He laughed moving his hand from my stomach to wrap around me properly, “we can do this.”

“We can.” I nodded squeezing him, “another little baby Styles.”

“That just gave me goosebumps” he pressed his lips to the top of my head, “this is crazy.”

I giggled before pulling back and kissing him softly, he moved his hands up to cup my face and kiss me back. The hotel phone started ringing and I groaned as Harry lunged for it hoping it wouldn’t wake Darcy from her nap but it already had.

“Hey baby,” I walked over and sat next to her running a hand through her tangled hair.

“Scary.” She yawned and I frowned.

“Bad dream?” I asked and she nodded.

“Tay tay.” She blinked up at me and I couldn’t stop my giggle.

“You should tell your Daddy all about it.” I told her pressing a kiss to her forehead.

She beamed up at me and I looked over my shoulder to see Harry rubbing the back of his neck groaning at whoever was on the phone. He sighed and hung up, he smiled when he saw Darcy and I were watching him.

“Hey baby,” he walked over and sat down on the end of the bed, “sleep well?”

Darcy moved out of bed and crawled to where Harry was sat, she pulled herself onto his lap and smiled up at him happily. He grinned and pressed a soft kiss to the tip of her nose making her giggle.

“Darcy had a bad dream,” I told him, “didn’t you munchkin?”

“Did you?” Harry’s eyebrows furrowed and he pulled her closer, “what was it about?”

“Tay…” She frowned.

“Taylor?” He asked and she nodded, “oh baby, Taylor would never hurt you. She wants to be friends with you.”

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, I hummed softly as I wiped concealer under my eyes to cover up the ever-increasing black marks from all the stress I’d been feeling over the past few months. I finished doing my make up and moved to my toiletries bag and started pulling things out of it, I unzipped the side of the bag and pulled out the packets of pills I had for the remainder of the tour.

“Whatcha doing?” Harry sung walking in and wrapping his arms around my waist pressing a soft kiss to the side of my head, “you getting rid of them?”

“Yea, no point in having them right?” I put them to the side and he nodded.

“I’m so happy.” He grinned and I giggled.

“I’m so happy too.” I smiled at his reflection, “who was on the phone?”

“Paul.” Harry sighed dropping his head to rest on my shoulder, “about Taylor.”

“Is her bus fixed?” I asked hopefully and he hummed.

“Well,” he trailed his fingers softly down my spine, “about that.”

“This doesn’t sound like something I’m going to like.” I pursed my lips moving around him and putting the pill packets in the bin.

“I think there are things I could say that you would prefer.” He nodded and I rolled my eyes, “like that I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on.”

“Right.” I hummed and he gave me a big cheesy smile.

“Or that your ultra understanding side is one of my favourite things ever and makes me love you even more and makes me want to shower you with gifts and praise.” He rushed out before giving me another big toothy smile.

“Harry.” I crossed my arms and he sighed.

“The bus still isn’t fixed so she has to stay with us.” He bit his lip and I groaned.

“For gods sake.” I ran a hand through my hair, “I swear this bus thing is a lie to save money on transit.”

I turned on my heel and walked out the room chucking stuff into the suitcase that was left around the room. Darcy was sat on the bed playing on an ipad and giggling happily. I felt Harry walk out the bathroom behind me, he moved to the suitcase I was standing near and placed the stuff from the bathroom in it. I walked over to the opposite side stroking Darcy’s hair as I walked past making her giggle at me. I carefully folded up the clothes she had worn yesterday and looked up to see Harry typing furiously on his phone.

“Who ware you texting?” I asked him.

“Paul, trying to get him to tell me a date where she should be back on her bus.” Harry pushed his phone into his pocket, “I’d rather she wasn’t on that bus B, I really do. Especially now.”

“What do you mean especially now?” I looked confused, Darcy stood up on the bed and walked shakily over to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

“Do you think she knows?” Harry asked pointing to Darcy who was kissing my stomach.

“Nah, she’s just crazy affectionate,” I smiled looking down at Darcy, “aren’t you baby?”

“Love wuh!” She grinned up at me and I laughed leaning down and pressing a kiss to her forehead.

“Love you too munchkin,” I told her before turning back to Harry, “what do you mean?”

“Well just that you don’t need the stress do you?” Harry bit the inside of his mouth.

“Are you going to try wrapping me up in cotton wool now H?” I laughed bending down and picking Darcy up just because I wanted to cuddle her.

“No,” Harry rolled his eyes walking over and wrapping his arms around the two of us, “no cotton wool. Just little measures to make sure its safe sailing.”

“Safe sailing?” I raised an eyebrow at him, “you’re such an idiot.”

“Shut up.” He pressed his lips to mine, “I love you.”

“Sometimes you’re alright too.” I grinned passing Darcy to him and grabbing the last of our things off the side.

“Tell me you love me.” Harry demanded and I laughed, “come on Blair.”

I opened the door laughing as he followed me out whining. I continued to roll the suitcase towards the lift and Harry huffed next to me, snuggling his face into Darcy’s hair. I stepped away from the suitcase as we reached the lift and moved to press a soft kiss to his cheek.

“I love you.” I sung into his ear quietly, “I love you, Darcy loves you and brand new baby Styles loves you.”

“You think so?” He grinned and put Darcy down but kept hold of her hand.

“I know so.” I stroked his cheek softly with my thumb, “it’s impossible not to love you.”

“I completely disagree.” Louis declared as he appeared next to us, “sometimes you can be quite unlovable Harold, especially when you are apart from the wife.”

“Good morning to you too Louis.” Harry rolled his eyes and Louis grinned.

“You two look happy this morning.” Louis commented before kneeling down next to Darcy, “who’s your favourite person?”

“Uncle Lou Lou!” Darcy giggled dropping Harry’s hand and throwing her arms around Louis’ neck.

“Good choice kid.” Louis grinned standing up and holding her to him, “so did Paul ring you?”

“Yep.” I pursed my lips and Harry wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me to him.

“Styles clan…and Louis.” Liam called cheerfully as he appeared from a nearby room, “how are we this morning?”

“Well it seems like everyone is in a great mood until the T subject is brought up.” Louis chuckled before turning to Darcy and pulling a face at her.

“She’s not that bad,” Liam adjusted the strap of his bag on his shoulder, “she’s quite funny really.”

“Oh yea, she’s a laugh a minute.” Niall shook his head as he stood by Louis pulling a face to Darcy.

“My favourite person ever.” Zayn beamed as he clapped Liam on the back.

“Did you even call the lift?” Harry asked me and I glared at him.

“It’s not my fault it’s taking…” I pouted and trailed off when I realized I hadn’t ever pressed the button.

“It’s a good job you’re so pretty.” Zayn ruffled my hair before leaning around me and pressing the button.

The boys all laughed at me as I buried my face in Harry’s shoulder in shame. The boys all started having a discussion about how much they absolutely loved Taylor as Liam told them off for being mean and sarcastic.

“She asked me out.” Louis declared and we all fell silent.

“She did what?” I scrunched my eyebrows together.

“Asked me out,” Louis rolled his eyes and we all gaped at him, “what? Am I just not dateable or something?”

“How dare she.” I hissed and Harry squeezed my side and shot me a look, “Harry!”

“What did you say?” Harry asked

“I told her that I was good with not going out with her.” Louis shrugged, “why?”

“It would be weird.” Harry laughed.

“Why?” I asked cocking my head to the side.

“Cause he hates her.” Harry looked confused, “why are you looking at me like that?”

“I’m not looking at you anyway.” I shrugged grabbing the suitcase as the doors to the lift opened, “you just kind of look like you’d care if Louis had said yes.”

“I don’t.” Harry shook his head.

“You kind of did man.” Zayn shrugged standing next to me and resting his hand on the small of my back.

“Well I couldn’t give a flying…”

“Darcy!” I smiled at her and then glared at Harry who bit down on his lip before sighing heavily.

“Why would I care B?” He moved to stand in front of me, “honestly?”

“I don’t know.” I shrugged dropping my shoulders heavily, “it just looked like you did.”

“I don’t care.” He told me pressing his lips to me, “all I care about is you.”

“I know.” I rested my hands on his chest feeling his heart under my hand, “I know.”

“Good.” He beamed and moved to nuzzle into my neck making me laugh, “my baby.”

I caught his eye as he pulled back and shook my head making him grin. I ran my hand up into his hair and pushed it into a quiff as he smiled down at me.

“We good?” He asked and I rolled my eyes.

“We’ll never not be good Harry.” I sighed, “you just worry me.”

“In what way?” He asked cocking his head to the side as the lift opened.

“Time to get to the bus.” I flashed a smile at him before grabbing the suitcase and walking into the lobby.

Paul was waiting for us with a couple of other members of the crew, I noticed that the boys stylist Georgie was stood with Paul. I’d had a few good conversations with her since joining the time, she was a really sweet and I made a beeline for her knowing that Harry wouldn’t push anything private around anyone but the boys.

“Morning,” I walked over to her and her head snapped up from her phone in surprised.

“Oh, morning Blair.” She pushed her phone into her pocket, “you alright?”

“Yea, you? What did you get up to last night?” I asked as Paul started herding everyone towards the doors.

“Nothing, just skyped a few friends from back home.” She shrugged and bit her lip, “you went on a date with Harry last night right?”

“Yea,” I nodded, “how’d you know that?”

“He was talking about how excited he was when I was trying to give him clothes to wear last night before the concert.” She giggled and I blushed slightly.

“Oh right, he can be such a cutie.” I laughed softly, “so are you having fun on tour? How are you finding it?”

“It’s a lot of fun, it’s awesome to see all these new places.” She nodded and I cocked my head to the side watching her.

“But?” I prompted and she shrugged.

“It’s a bit…” she bit her lip, “lonely? I don’t know if that’s the word, it can’t be not when there are so many people on this tour.”

“Being around lots of people doesn’t stop you feeling lonely.” I smiled softly at her, “come on our bus to the next town over, we’ll hang out.”

“Are you sure? Isn’t your bus full?” She asked and I shrugged.

“I’m sure we can make room, anyway it’s not like it’s an over night trip.” I shrugged.

“Thanks Blair.” She bumped her shoulder into mine.

“It’s nothing, trust me the mood these boys are in this morning you are going to hate me for asking you to join the circus.” I laughed and she giggled.

“They can be a bit…”

“Crazy? Insane? Certifiable?” I listed and she laughed.

“Are you talking about Louis?” Niall appeared next to me and I laughed as Louis hit him on the back of his head.

“Don’t be a dick Niall.” Louis glared at him and Niall laughed.

“It’s not being a dick if it’s fact!” Niall sang happily and let out a loud laugh as Louis ran at him.

“Still want to come?” I asked her as we watched Louis chase after Niall, “I wont blame you if you say no.”

“Course I’ll still come,” She grinned, “it’ll be fun.”

I laughed softly before opening the door to the bus and she followed me up the stairs. I froze when I got to the lounge as I saw Darcy sat on Taylor’s lap, she was cooing at her as Darcy looked slightly scared.

“Put her down.” I told her and I could feel Georgie behind me, “now Taylor.”

“We were bonding.” Taylor smiled and turned to my daughter, “weren’t we munchkin?”

“Don’t call her that.” I walked forward and grabbed Darcy from her lap, “don’t ever call her that.”

“Why won’t you let me spend time with her Blair? Scared she’ll prefer me to you like her Dad?” Taylor giggled and I realized that she obviously hadn’t see Georgie standing with me.

“How did you even get her?” I asked holding Darcy as she clung to me.

“Well Zayn was holding her and he got a phone call and handed her over to Rob,” Taylor explained and I nodded knowing that Rob was one of Paul’s guys, “so I told him that he should just hand her over to me.”

“Why? Why would you do that?” I shook my head stroking Darcy’s back softly, “she doesn’t like you Taylor. I don’t like you.”

“Don’t be a bitch Blair.” She narrowed her eyes at me.

“Don’t swear in front of my daughter Taylor.” I spat back, “stay away from her Taylor, I mean it.”

“I find you’re full of threats.” She shook her head, “I wonder what if you’d ever follow any of them through.”

“Is that something you’re willing to find out?” I raised an eyebrow at her as the door to the bus opened signaling the boys were getting on.

“Georgie! Are you riding with us?” Niall grinned as the young stylist stepped out of the shadows hiding her from Taylor.

Taylor’s mouth dropped open slightly as Georgie glared at her and walked over to stand next to me.

“Yea I am,” She smiled and looked over at Taylor, “Blair invited me to join you guys. This is going to be such a fun trip.”

I looked over at her and she turned to me with a soft smile.

“Darcy is beautiful.” She said quietly and I smiled.

“Thank you,” I squeezed her hand, “she’s a little shaken up though.”

“How come?” Harry looked confused walking over to us.

“Not sure.” I pursed my lips looking over at Taylor, “maybe something to do with that bad dream.”

“Blair.” Harry sighed.

“She had the dream Haz, I didn’t plant it there!” I rolled my eyes, “hey baby, have a cuddle with Daddy. He always makes everything better.”

“Do I?” He raised an eyebrow and I nodded.

“Yea, that’s just what you do.” I pressed a kiss to his cheek, “and you look pretty damn good whilst you’re doing it.”

He laugh softly and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips before taking Darcy from me and nuzzling his face into her neck playfully. She let out a soft giggle and he walked further into the bus speaking to her and bouncing her up and down happily.

“He’s an amazing Dad huh?” Zayn grinned spreading out across one of the armchairs.

“He is indeed.” I bit my lip watching the doorwar he’d disappeared through before turning to Georgie, “you alright?”

“Course.” She nodded sitting next to me, “are you?”

“Sure.” I nodded and the boys all fell into their own conversations whilst Taylor disappeared into her bunk.

“So you and her really hate each other huh?” Georgie asked and I nodded.

“Like really.” I chuckled, “Harry wants us to get on though.”

“So he doesn’t know that she’s being so phsyco?” She asked and I shook my head, “why don’t you tell him?”

“Harry always sees the good in people, it’s like his thing.” I sighed, “he’d be so upset if he knew we’d been arguing.”

“But she’s being a full on bitch to you!” Georgie shook her head and I shrugged.

“I can handle her,” I bit my lip before glancing over at the boys, “anyway, I have a lot of back up.”

“Do they know?” She asked and I shook my head.

“No, but they all know what she’s like.” I bit my lip, “Zayn’ll be the first to figure it out.”

“What about Harry?” She asked and I let out a soft laugh.

“He’ll be the last.” I played with the hem of my top, “I don’t really want him to know.”

“How come?” She asked curiously tucking her feet under her.

“I like that he thinks that I’m being the bigger person and trying to be friends with her. He really respects it and I know it’s a lie but I love the way he looks at me, he’s proud of me not just arguing with her.” I sighed, “it’s stupid really. I also know that if he knew he’d stress out about it.”

“Is it not stressing you out?” She asked and I pursed my lips slightly before nodding.

“A bit, yea.” I nodded running a hand through my hair, “but I can handle Taylor on my own, I don’t need Harry to help me.”

“I’ll help you.” She squeezed my knee, “you don’t have to handle her on your own.”

“Thank you.” I pulled her into a hug, “it’s nice having a girl around here.”

“Am I not girlish enough for you?” Louis asked draping an arm around my shoulders as he sat next to me, “I used to be enough for her, did you know that?”

Georgie laughed as he directed the question at her and I rolled my eyes.

“We’ve been best friends since we were really young.” Louis told her proudly, “I’ve been friends with Blair the longest.”

“Yea, yea talk it up.” Harry rolled his eyes as he walked into the room holding a baby monitor.

“You’re just jealous cause I know your wife better than you.” Louis stuck his tongue out and I laughed.

“You don’t, but it’s cute that you think you do.” Harry shrugged as he put the kettle on.

“I so do.” Louis pouted, “don’t I?”

“Yea Blair,” Harry crossed his arms leaning against the counter with an amused smirk on his face, “does he?”

“You both suck.” I told them before turning to Georgie, “tip number one with handling these boys, never let yourself get drawn into their antics. It never works out well.”

Harry laughed before he started pulling mugs out of the cupboards lining them up and putting tea bags in all the cups and paused when he got to the last one.

“Did you want tea Georgie?” He asked.

“Oh yes, please.” She smiled gratefully at him.

“How’d you have it?” He asked.

“Three sugars, thanks.” She smiled and Louis let out a loud whoop.

“That’s how I have mine!” He pulled her into a hug, “we’re going to be great friends.”

I rolled my eyes standing up and walking over to wrap my arms around Harry’s waist. I rested my forehead against his back and sighed happily as he continued to make tea dispite my hug.

“You alright?” He asked softly and I nodded.

“Thanks for making tea.” I mumbled into his back and he shrugged.

“You should move onto decaf soon.” He said softly and I sighed.

“I guess.” I nodded and he hummed turning around as he waited for the kettle to boil.

“You alright?” He asked pulling me in for a hug dropping his head to my shoulder so we could talk in each others ears.

“Fine, I just don’t know how we’re going to keep this a secret.” I confessed and he rubbed soft circles at the bottom of my back, “they are going to notice that I'm on decaf, that I’m not drinking and when I start throwing up.”

“We’ll just lie about it.” He sighed pulling me closer, “we’ll figure it out B, we have to.”

“I know.” I pulled back and pressed a firm kiss to his lips, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” He smiled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, “Dylan Styles.”

“Maybe.” I giggled, “so what do you rekon?”

“A boy.” He nodded and I laughed softly, “what do you think?”

“I don’t know.” I shrugged, “I need time to get used to it.”

“It?” He groaned, “we need to come up with a baby name like munchkin’s.”

“How about trouble?” I grinned up at him and he laughed.

“Have it turn out like me? No.” He shook his head and I bit my lip.

“I’d like it to turn out like you.” I admitted and he rolled his eyes.

“Maybe we should find out what you were called.” He nuzzled into the side of my neck as I automatically froze, “babe, what’s up?”

“Nothing,” I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts of my mum.

“Blair,” he sighed pulled away to look at me.

“The kettle’s boiled Haz.” I smiled and moved away from him grabbing the biscuit barrel.

xxx


“Get out.” Georgie glared at Taylor.

“You’re the help sweetheat, you don’t get to tell me what to do. I’m the star here.” Taylor picked at her nail.

“Really now?” I leant against the doorway to the dressing room, “only it says One Direction on the door and you don’t look like any of those boys.”

“Shouldn’t you be out watching your husband Blair?” She raised an eyebrow, “keeping an eye on him and on that short leash of yours.”

“Fuck off Taylor.” I shook my head laughing, “you’re so pathetic.”

“We’ll see who’s pathetic.” She stood up with a smirk, “you know it’s so cute that you think you and Harry are unbreakable.”

“I don’t think that, I know it.” I crossed my arms.

“We shall see,” She shrugged and started walking towards the door pausing when she got in front of me, “the thing is I don’t think you really do know that because otherwise I wouldn’t worry you so much. I mean if you really did trust your relationship I wouldn’t be a bother to you at all.”

“Fuck off Taylor.” Georgie rolled her eyes, “nobody wants you around.”

“Watch your mouth little girl.” Taylor glared before walking out the room and down the corridor.

“I hate her.” Georgie huffed and I nodded, “you alright Blair?”

“Is she right?” I asked walking over and sinking down onto the sofa, “I mean…is she?”

“About that thing with you and Harry not being strong enough?” She raised an eyebrow, “Blair you two love each other so much. Everyone can see how much you mean to each other.”

“I guess.” I nodded biting on my lip, “I’m going to have a lie down, I’ll be on the bus.”

She gave me a quick hug and said she would tell the boys where I was when they got off stage. I wandered back to the bus and smiled when I found Paul sat in the lounge with the baby monitor next to him. I sat down and he pulled me into a hug, I looked down at the laptop screen to see that he was doing some emails.

“How come you never left?” I asked softly.

“Left?” He asked and I bit my lip.

“Yea, like you’re the only one that’s lasted all the way through.” I looked up at him, “everyone else has gone onto a different job or decided to stay back with their families. But you never did.”

“How could I leave Blair?” He asked

“But what about your family?” I asked and he shrugged.

“The boys are my family as well, I couldn’t leave them. I’ve watched them all grow up.” He sighed, “why?”

“Just curious.” I shrugged and he hummed.

“Is everything okay love?” He asked and I bit my lip.

“Hopefully.” I gave him a small smile, “I guess I’ve got a lot going on in my head at the moment.”

“I’m always here if you need to talk, you know that.” He squeezed me into his side and I smiled snuggling into his shoulder.

“Thank you.” I said quietly.

“For what?” He laughed softly.

“Staying around, it means a lot to the boys.” I bit my lip, “and to me.”

“I’m never going to leave unless they ask me to.” He moved to look at me, “I’m not going to walk out on you guys.”

“People leave Paul.” I shrugged, “it happens all the time.”

“Not always,” he pushed a piece of hair off my face, “Louis never left you.”

“I know,” I sighed, “he’s the exception.”

“Harry’s never left you, not willingly.” Paul reminded me, “he’d never leave you Blair. You know that, right?”

“Course.” I nodded, “Harry loves me.”

“Why are you saying it like that?” Paul asked and I sighed.

“I just worry sometimes.” I bit on my lip and Paul rubbed my back softly.

“That he’ll leave?” Paul asked and I bit my lip nodding hesitantly, “why do you think that?”

“I don’t know,” I bit my lip, “I know he wouldn’t leave me. I do. But then I thought I’d known he’d never cheat on me and he did.”

“That was so long ago Blair.” Paul shook his head and I nodded.

“I know, I’ve moved on from it.” I sighed, “I have. I swear. I just…this whole Taylor thing. It puts me on edge.”

“I’m sorry, I wish she wasn’t here Blair.” He gave me a sad smile, “I can’t say much but assure you Harry wouldn’t ever do anything to hurt you. He loves you, I see the way he looks at you and he completely adores you.”

“I know.” I smiled briefly before laying my head back on his shoulder and closing my eyes, “I worry too much.”

“That’s because you care about things.” He pressed a soft kiss to the top of my head, “this family means the world to all of us Blair, you mean the world to all of us. I love seeing you and Haz with Darcy, you two have grown up so well and this family will do everything to protect the three of you. I promise you.”

“Thank you Paul.” I yawned and wrapped mr arms around him cuddling him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta da! What do you think? I always wonder if I should reply to your comments? cause I always want to but i don't know if you guys like that?

This week as been a great week for food for me...I've had Nandos and Dominos. It's been beautiful.

I'm working on a pretty special story for when this eventually finishes, it's going to be slightly different and have a little extra something fun other than the straight story. Exciting times. Though there is quite a few chapters left of this, I actually cried writing an upcoming chapter so look forward to that ;)

Peace.Love.ThoseYellowShortsKilledMeStyles

fun story. I woke up earlier than usual this morning and opened my laptop for some early morning tumblr browsing and those damn yellow shorts were all over my dash. I scrolled through and decided it was way to early for Styles' stupid good looks so closed my laptop and went back to sleep. Harry Styles made me go back to bed because he's so painfully beautiful.