Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

ThirtyFive

“She’s a bitch.” Georgie dumped her bag onto the seat next to me and I snorted, “seriously, boot her ass off this tour.”

“Don’t you think I would have if I could?” I raised an eyebrow and she huffed.

“I hate her.” She shook her head.

“Join the line honey,” I patted her arm and she groaned.

“How do you do it?” She asked and I shrugged.

“I don’t think I do.” I admitted, “I keep getting in arguments with her.”

“You haven’t slapped her yet though and I really think you need to be given like a saint hood or something for that.” She laughed and I smiled.

“She keeps flirting with H, have you noticed?” I asked and she nodded.

“Oh yea, it’s funny watching him handle it sometimes.” She giggled and I grinned.

“I love it when he gets all awkward and flustered.” I bit my lip, “what did she do for your declaration that she’s a bitch anyway?”

“She sacked her stylist.” She rolled her eyes, “then told me it was my job to style her because wasn’t that, like, my job?”

She did a flick of her hair and batted her eyelashes dramatically to impersonate her which made me let out a loud laugh earning the attention of the band on the stage. I waved awkwardly and they laughed before turning back to what they were doing.

“I’m surprised she hasn’t come to me.” I mused and Georgie nodded.

“I told her to fuck off so she might be en route to you.” She patted my arm and I shrugged.

“The more I think about it do you think she’d really trust me not to make her look like a complete twat? Cause I’d do it.” I nodded and she laughed, “I’ll risk my reputation and ruin her appearance.”

“Nice.” Georgie grinned, “hey I was going to head over to the cafeteria to grab lunch, want to come?”

“Sure.” I nodded standing up and shoving my notepad into my bag, “so you’re single right?”

“Zayn warned me about this.” She sighed as I grinned at her, “he said to avoid your match making side.”

“I just want people to be happy.” I whined and Harry laughed as he fell into step next to us.

“But you just annoy people in the process.” He rested his arm along my shoulders, “what a sad sad story.”

“Shut up, I just want people to find their version of what we have.” I leant into his side and he pressed a kiss to my head.

“Yea, I want that.” Georgie sighed dreamily and Harry laughed.

We all grabbed some lunch and sat down next to Niall who was texting Jenny, he mumbled a hello through a mouthful of food earning him a slap on the back of the head for being gross from me.

“So how do you guys do it?” Georgie asked taking a bite of her burger.

“Do what?” Harry asked curiously.

“Stay so happy, like what’s your secret? You guys have been together for ages and it’s not like you get an easy time of it, people in high profile relationships like yours break up all the time.” She took a sip of her drink, “so what’s the secret?”

“Yea,” Niall nodded, “I want to know that to!”

“Our secret?” Harry laughed looking over at me and raising an eyebrow.

Taylor sat down next to Georgie who made a face at her chips making Niall giggle.

“What are we talking about?” Taylor asked taking a bite of her salad.

“The secret to Blair and Harry’s relationship,” Georgie informed her before turning to me, “so?”

“I think it’s pretty easy, I think it’s the same with any relationship,” I smirked, “you just have to keep the fights clean and the sex dirty.”

Harry let out a loud laugh as Niall choked on his chip and Georgie spat out her drink. I shrugged and laughed as Harry grabbed me and pressed a kiss to my lips.

“God I love you.” He pulled away shaking his head and grinning.

“Seriously?” Taylor raised an eyebrow.

“Seriously.” I nodded, “never underestimate the power of dirty sex.”

“Nice mate.” Niall grinned at Harry and went for a high five which Harry gave him quite happily.

Georgie was giggling as Taylor shut up and looked at her salad awkwardly. I felt Harry stroke my knee, I looked over and he pressed his forehead to mine before pecking my lips softly.

“Do you really think that’s our secret?” He asked and I hummed.

“I think it helps that we’re soulmates,” I mumbled into his lips, “what do you think?”

“I think you’re right.” He nodded moving away and twirled a piece of my hair that had fallen out of my bun around his finger, “eat your lunch.”

“Alright Dad.” I rolled my eyes but I couldn’t help but smile.

“Don’t forget your vegetables.” He sung and I giggled as his hand moved under the table to rest on my stomach.

“You two are weird as fuck.” Niall gestured to us with his fork, “like seriously.”

Harry chuckled and lifted his forkful of carrots to his mouth raising an eyebrow at me. I stabbed my carrots and shoved them in my mouth making him grin.

“Seriously weird.” Niall shook his head standing up, “I’m off to skype my lady love before she flies over here and cuts my balls off.”

“Tell her I love her!” I called after him and he threw me a thumbs up over his shoulder.

“So Jenny and him are still together?” Taylor asked and I nodded.

“Happy as ever,” I told her finishing off my lunch and hating the way my best friend's name sounded in her mouth, “how’s your love life Tay?”

“What?” She looked confused and Harry squeezed my knee.

“Your love life.” I lifted my cup of water to my lips sipping it, “how’s it going?”

“It’s alright.” She shrugged, “the tour means it’s pretty slow.”

“That’s a shame,” I bit my lip, “I’ll have to keep an eye out for a guy for you. I just love playing matchmaker, don’t I Haz?”

“It is one of your annoying habits.” He chuckled and I smiled.

“I just want everyone to be as happy as us,” I rolled my eyes before turning to Taylor, “that’s the thing with love isn’t it, it’s just so amazing you want everyone else to feel it too.”

I hummed thoughtfully to myself before standing up and picking up the tray my food had been on, I could feel Harry watching me curiously and I leant down and pressed a firm kiss to his lips.

“Love you.” I told him before turning and walking away.

xxxx


“I have a pile of tshirts,” I waved them at Georgie as I walked into the dressing room and she raised an eyebrow in response.

“That’s nice.” She nodded, “why?”

“Well I went out to the railings this morning and met a bunch of fans and they gave me these for different boys.” I explained, “then I popped out to the meet and greet and a whole load of people brought them more tshirts so I thought I’d steal them and we could customize a few.”

She smiled and took them from me pulling out a bag from her handbag and I bit my lip.

“Unless you don’t want to? I mean, I don’t want to step on your toes or anything.” I stuttered and bit my lip before she laughed.

“You aren’t stepping on my toes Blair, it’s an awesome idea.” She smiled and handed me a spare pair of scissors, “which tshirts are for each of them?”

“Oh,” I bit my lip, “fuck.”

“Did you mix them up?” She asked laughing softly, “ah well, we’ll just choose for them.”

We sat back and started cutting the tops up whilst listening to some music. Georgie started telling me about her life back home in England, she was such a genuinely lovely girl and I was glad she was on the tour. I was adding a couple of studs to a black tshirt when she brought up my family.

“I read your magazine article when I flew over here,” She told me and I nodded, “how’s that all going with your new siblings? Or do you not want to talk about it?”

“It’s fine.” I shrugged, “it’s good, we text throughout the day and it’s nice. I don’t know, I guess it’s still early days.”

“What about your mum?” She asked holding a top up and inspecting her handywork.

“She rang me this morning,” I bit my lip admitting something I hadn’t spoken to anyone about, “I don’t know what to do. I just ignored the call.”

“What does Harry say?” She asked and I shrugged.

“He doesn’t know.” I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth sucking on it as I thought how that conversation would go.

“Have you spoken to any of the boys about it?” She cocked her head to the side and I shook my head, “why?”

“I just thought I’d keep it to myself for a while,” I sighed, “she stresses me out so much. I never know how I should feel about her.”

“Ignore the idea that there is a way you should feel, how do you actually feel?” She asked and I pursed my lips.

“Confused.” I stroked the hem of the Packers top I was about to start playing around with for Harry, “I want her to answer all my questions but it’s not like she’s known for being very forthcoming with answers. I don’t know. My dad is still pissed that I even entertained the idea of knowing her and I’m trying to get him to forgive me for that. I can’t give him more reason to stay away.”

“So are you just going to ignore her?” She asked and I shrugged my shoulders dropping heavily.

“I don’t feel like I really have a choice.” I folded the tshirt and decided it didn’t need anything doing to it.

We carried on talking but all I could think about was my mum in the back of my mind. The boys eventually all filed in and we watched as their faces lit up at the new tshirts, Harry moved over to me after looking at his new clothes and pressed a bunch of kisses all over my face making me giggle.

“You two sicken me.” Louis rolled his eyes.

“Your face sickens me but you don’t see me going on about it.” I huffed and he flipped me off.

“You’re a bitch.” He told me and I nodded.

“I know.” I agreed and he let out a loud laugh.

“And you thought her and Harry were weird.” Georgie turned to Niall who laughed in response.

“If you think that’s a weird friendship you should see her with Jenny.” Niall grinned as he mentioned his girlfriend.

“Will she be coming to visit?” Georgie asked and I looked over at him excitedly.

“Yea, is she?” I asked grinning with excitement.

“Hopefully,” He shrugged, “she’s looking into getting some time off.”

“I hope she can come,” I grinned at him before turning in Harry’s arms to rest my palms on his chest, “can you work your special magic so she can?”

“I’m sure Niall has it covered,” he chuckled pushing a piece of my hair off my face, “I’m going to save my magic for you.”

“What to do with me?” I asked and he pressed a kiss to my forehead before leaning down to my ear.

“We have a baby Styles to think about.” He mumbled, “I’m keeping all my magic to use on looking after you and him.”

“Or her,” I mumbled, “it might be another girl.”

“I have a feeling,” he chuckled, “and I was right the last time so you know…my track record with these things is good. Unlike yours, you’re 100% inaccurate.”

“Shut up.” I swatted his arm and he let out a raspy chuckle.

“What do you want to do tonight?” He laced his fingers behind my back pressing on the small of it pulling me closer to him.

“There’s not much we can do,” I rolled my eyes drumming my fingertipson his collarbones softly, “we’re stuck on a bus.”

“We can watch a movie?” He bit his lip, “get in our bunk and snuggle down just the two of us.”

“How romantic,” I teased and he laughed.

“I’m working with what I’ve got,” He shrugged, “I’d love to take you out and wine and dine you properly.”

“What else would you do?” I smiled watching him curiously as he chuckled.

“Well, I’d take us out to a nice restaurant cause I know you love to get all dressed up for things, we’d walk back to our hotel hand in hand to try and clear our heads from all the wine we’d have drunk,” He laughed softly as I pursed my lips, “or in your case all that yummy water.”

“This is what’s so unfair, you don’t have to give up anything.” I tutted and he laughed.

“Oh I do.” He nodded, “I have to give up the sanity of my wife. It’s not fun loosing you to the baby inside you.”

“Wah wah.” I huffed, “I get fat, throw up and have to give up my favourite things. I get the short end of the stick. Now continue telling me of the night we can’t have.”

“Okay, where were we? Oh yea, I’m drunk and you’re not.” He grinned as I pinched at the skin by his neck, “be nice. Okay so we’d walk back and then I’d feel you up in the lift, you’d pretend like I was annoying you and being all clingy but secretly you love it. We’d go back to the room and we’d both do that thing where we settle into our nightly routine except when we’d finished brushing our teeth I’d pull you to me.”

“Would you?” I hummed as he nodded nudging my face to the side and pressing a soft kiss to the side of my neck.

“I’d kiss you here, up and down your neck before kissing you properly.” He mumbled into my skin and I sighed, “then I’d undress you really slowly.”

“Why?” I breathed out leaning my forehead against his with my eyes closed.

“Cause I know it drives you insane.” He chuckled.

“What else would you do?” I licked my bottom lip.

He hummed brushing his lips against mine and pressed a soft kiss to the corner of my mouth before kissing along my jaw to my ear where he bit down on it gently. I pushed myself further into him as he continued pressing kisses to the skin behind my ear, I swallowed hard and tried to will my eyes open to focus on the fact we were still in a room with our friends but Harry moved his hands under the back of my tshirt. His fingertops brushing softly against my skin bringing out goosebumps.

"What would you do?" I asked again and he chuckled against the skin by my collarbone giving it a small bite making me gasp quietly. He pulled back slightly letting go of me before he spoke.

“I’d leave you high and dry.” He laughed as I whacked his arm.

He moved away from me and I picked up a pillow throwing it after him but he ducked. The boys laughed as they paid attention to the fact we were no longer in our own little world, I launched myself across the room towards him, he ducked behind a chair and I grabbed a pillow off the sofa chucking it at him. He grinned catching it and throwing it straight back at me with a wink.

“Come on babe,” he laughed, “there is no way you’re going to catch me.”

“I can try,” I huffed dodging around Louis who had stood up and was acting as some kind of obstacle, “I’ll punch you in the balls if you don’t move Lou, I swear to god.”

Louis stepped to the side and gestured me past using his hands to protect his groin area. I laughed but Harry had reached the door to the dressing room, I growled as he opened the door and legged it out of the room. His laughter was filling the hallway as I sprinted after him, I was giggling and people were flattening themselves against the wall to avoid being collided with. I turned the corner and saw Paul with an arm around Harry’s waist as he hoisted him in the air. I laughed at the sight of Harry’s long limbs spread awkwardly as Paul lifted him as he squirmed.

“I think you might have lost this.” Paul grinned and I laughed.

“Thank you, I wondered where that had gotten to.” I grinned as Harry was put down in front of me.

“I love you.” He told me with a big cheesy grin and I shook my head.

“You’re an idiot.” I told him and he nodded taking my hands in his and swinging them.

“That you love.” He shrugged and Paul laughed.

“Why were you even running?” Paul asked and Harry shrugged.

“I don’t even know,” he turned to me, “why was I running again?”

“You were mean.” I told him and he laughed.

“I’m never mean to you.” He pulled me into a hug, “I’m so loving and cuddly and clingy.”

I just laughed as he pressed kisses all over my face, Paul walked away shaking his head and mumbling something about how he was glad we’d found each other. I pushed Harry away from me and against the wall, he raised his eyebrow in reponse and I smirked.

“Leaving me high and dry isn’t very nice.” I reached forward and pressed my lips to the base of his neck, “it’s mean.”

“Is it?” He hummed placing his hands on my hips.

“Very,” I nodded biting down on his earlobe gently, my hand ran up into his hair and tugged at it illiciting a groan from his lips, “you should be nicer to me.”

He hummed in response as I pressed soft kisses down his neck and along his collarbones before reaching that spot on his neck. I paused for a moment before swiping my tongue along the skin resulting in a groan in his throat which turned into a moan as I blew air against the wet skin.

“You’re being a tease.” He mumbled and I hummed moving to skim my lips against his. I rolled my hips against his and he let out a huff of air.

“I guess I am,” I nodded licking his bottom lip briefly, “it sucks being left high and dry huh?”

I stepped back and he glared at me, I leant against the opposite wall smiling happily before he closed the distance putting his hands either side of my head. He stared down at me and I beamed up at him before going on my tip toes and threaded my arms around his neck tugging him forcefully down on me. His hands held my face as my fingers found their place in his hair. My phone started vibrating in my front pocket which rested against the Harry’s crotch making him moan into the kiss. I giggled pulling away.

“Did you like that?” I asked moving back to pull the phone out watching as he breathed out a laugh.

“It was certainly different.” He hummed as I looked at the ID.

“It’s my mum,” I bit my lip and Harry raised an eyebrow.

“Are you going to answer it?” He asked and I paused for a moment before shaking my head.

“No,” I hit the ignore button and draped my arms back around his neck, “now where were we?”

Harry laughed before picking me up and pressing me against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist.

“Anyone can see us.” I murmured as he kissed down my neck.

“Would you rather we moved this into a bathroom?” He leant back raising an eyebrow and I giggled, “just how x-rated are we planning on taking this.”

“I don’t know baby,” I brushed my lips against his, “but you’re feeling pretty ready to take it as x-rated as possible.”

He laughed as I referred to the fact I could feel him pressing against me. I started kissing down his neck again, nipping at the skin around his collarbones before he mumbled a ‘fuck it’ and started carrying me into the next available room.

xxxx


“Can you hear anything?” Georgie asked Darcy who just smiled back at her.

“It protects her ears, so no. She can’t.” I shook my head laughing at Georgie.

“Oh.” She nodded before gesturing to the stage, “have you listened to her set before?”

“A couple of times,” I shrugged, “the thing is I think she’s a pretty awesome songwriter.”

“She is,” She nodded, “but she’s just such a bitch.”

“Georgie,” I hit her arm, “Darcy is right here!”

“You said she couldn’t hear me!” She defended holding her hands up and I giggled.

“Oh yea,” I bit my lip, “sorry.”

She bumped her shoulder against mine and we looked out at the stage watching as Taylor strutted around the stage. I felt someone sit next to me, I turned to see Zayn and he grinned at me before slinging an arm around my shoulder.

“You alright?” He asked and I nodded bouncing Darcy on my lap.

“We are indeed, just enjoying the show.” I told him and he chuckled, “how are you?”

“I’m alright.” He nodded and I smiled before we turned back to the stage.

She finished a song and popped off the stage at our side to change, she spotted me and smirked before changing.

“You’re watching?” She asked me.

“It appears that way huh?” I nodded and she grinned.

“Oh, good. I have a new song to play.” She winked at me and walked onto the stage happily.

“Why do I feel like I’m going to want to punch her in a minute?” I asked and Georgie took Darcy from me.

“She’s been fine to you hasn’t she?” Zayn asked and Georgie snorted.

“Ouch!” She rubbed her arm where I’d hit her, “that was mean.”

“So was snorting.” I narrowed my eyes at her and she rolled her eyes in response.

“I didn’t exactly tell him she’s been the biggest bitch ever.” She smirked and then realized her mistake, “oh fuck.”

“What’s been happening?” Zayn asked furrowing his eyebrows together as Taylor started speaking.

“I have a new song to play for you guys, it’s one I wrote a while ago but never released.” She told them, “it’s about a girl who takes the one person in the world you love.”

“What?” I jumped up and my fists tightened by my sides.

“Blair,” Zayn took a fist in his hand, “breathe.”

The song started and my jaw tightened as I listened to the song. She started singing about how the story started and I narrowed my eyes when she mentioned that she had this boy right where she wanted him, she was singing about Harry alright.

“She came along, got him alone and let’s hear the applause.
She took him faster than you can say sabotage.
I never saw it coming, wouldn't have suspected it
I underestimated just who I was dealing with
She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum
She underestimated just who she was stealing from.” She sung and Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist from behind holding my back to his chest to stop me from running onto the stage.

“That fucking bitch.” I hissed as she started singing about how the girl in the song should know better than to steal someone else’s toy and I hated that she’d used that analogy to describe Harry.

“She should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge” She turned to the side and shot me a wink at the end of the song which only made my blood boil further.

“I’ll fucking show her who is better at revenge.” I spat and Zayn squeezed my waist.

“Calm down B.” He murmured in my ear and I ground my teeth together as I felt the anger raging through my veins, “we can walk away, you don’t have to watch this.”

“Like fuck I’m not watching this, I want to hear what she has to say.” I huffed and Zayn let out a defeated sigh.

“But sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go
They wouldn't teach you that in prep school so it's up to me
But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity” She sung sweetly and I snorted at the irony.

“Vintage dresses? She dresses like a complete twat!” I huffed and Georgie sniggered.

“I'm just another thing for you
To roll your eyes at, honey
You might have him but I always get the last word” She sung out and I growled under my breath.

She launched into the next chorus and I wriggled in Zayn’s grasp, eventually freeing myself and walking closer to the stage but still hidden from view. I wanted to slap her so hard, I turned around and saw Darcy in Georgie’s arms giggling as she was bounced up and down. Taylor’s voice seemed to get louder and I noticed she was walking in my direction and singing.

"Do you still feel like you know what you're doing?
'Cause I don't think you do. Oh.
Do you still feel like you know what you're doing?
I don't think you do
I don't think you do.” She smirked winking at me before she turned to the crowd with a wide satisfied smile.

“Let's hear the applause
Come on show me how much better you are
So you deserve some applause 'cause you're so much better
She took him faster than you could say "sabotage"” The song finished and the crowd cheered as she skipped back to the center of the stage beaming at the audience.

“I’m going to destroy her.” I spat out as I stamped over to my two friends, “how dare she pull that crap!”

“So it was definitely aimed at you?” Zayn tried and I hit him on the back of the head, “ouch!”

“Don’t be an idiot then.” I huffed.

“Okay so I get you’re angry but let’s keep your violence aimed at her rather than me yea?” Zayn huffed and I nodded.

“Sorry.” I apologized and he shrugged.

“I wonder what Harry will say.” Zayn pondered and I shook my head.

“Oh no, no, no, no.” I continued shaking my head, “we are not telling Harry about this. He can just stay in the happy world where Taylor and I are somewhat civil to each other. He does not need to know about how that song was directed at me okay?”

“Bu-“

“No. No but, “ I waggled my finger at him, “Harry won’t know about this Zayn, promise me.”

“Why not?” Zayn asked, “this is such a bad idea to keep it from him.”

“First of all Harry will get all ‘rise above it’ and I want to take the bitch down.” I pursed my lips and Georgie giggled, “secondly he’ll be so upset and hurt that this is all happening, he’ll blame himself and I can’t let him do that. I won’t let her make him feel bad. I can handle her on my own Zayn, I don’t need Harry to fight my battles for me.”

“Okay.” Zayn puffed out his cheeks before shaking his head, “so what do we do?”

“Huh?” I raised an eyebrow and Zayn chuckled.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you seek revenge without me did you?” He asked and I threw my arms around him.

“Thank you,” I mumbled into his neck, “thank you for understanding.”

“This is what we do B, we sort shit out together.” He squeezed me closer and I smiled, “granted this time it will involve a lot less cigerettes and alcohol.”

“You’re a good guy Malik,” I tweaked the peak of his snapback as I pulled away from him, “I’m going to find you a lovely girl.”

“Please don’t.” He shook his head and I giggled, “I hate your matchmaking.”

“I know,” I rolled my eyes, “so what are we thinking revenge wise?”

“We need to think it through properly.” Georgie bit her lip, “something public though, she can’t get away throwing shade like that at you.”

“Ha, do you remember the time James Arthur was a dick about us and you sung his song better than him.” Zayn grinned, “like the other time when that group of four guys from the US X factor started saying shit about us and you tweeted about them.”

“What did you say about that James Arthur kid?” Georgie asked.

“Blair covered his song and everyone went on about how she did it better than him.” Zayn smiled at the memory and I laughed taking Darcy from Georgie and pressing a kiss to her cheeks making her giggle.

“Do that then!” Georgie bounced up and down, “cover her and be better!”

“I can’t do that.” I told him and they looked confused, “we have to be stealth about this. She has to know it’s against her but it can’t be obvious. Harry would kill me, he literally only just let me get away with the James Arthur thing.”

“So we pick a song, you cover it and I’ll tweet it.” Zayn grinned, “make it seem like you were just messing around with like Niall playing guitar and the band.”

“This is going to go horribly wrong isn’t it?” I pursed my lips but they both just grinned at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think? I replied to your comments last time, i hope you liked it i wasn't really sure if i should. Oh my days the response to the last few chapters has made me so happy, probably why I'm writing more at the moment.

I know I used to update like every day/every other day so my nearly once a week seems a bit lame but i kind of hope you think my writing is better now. Also the chapters are like twice as long. So I am sorry that I'm not so regular with the updates, I'll try and work on that.

I have a song picked out for her to sing, these two songs played one after the other on my ipod when I first started writing Isn't She Lovely and it's kind of how Taylor was brought back into the story. The two songs put together sound like either side of a story, well I think anyway. I'm sorry if you hate that I put in quite a lot of lyrics cause I know that can be quite annoying but the lyrics are quite important in that they are quite obviously harshly directed at Blair. These two girls have had some serious history, i kind of what to end it in like a physically cat fight haha who do you rekon would win?

Peace.Love.MyInsomniaMakesMeRambleImSorry